It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Want Neither Peace Nor Unity

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   
The United States is a sinking ship with too few willing to bail her out.

We have once again arrived at a point in our history where fellow Americans point to one another as the enemy.

The distinctly American ideals of agreeing to disagree, or proclaiming we live in a free society where one is free to believe what one will, or where the rule of law, established by the people, governs all of the people with equal protection are dying, if not already dead.

What did we think would happen?

We allowed over the past 50 years an increasing progression of wrongdoing without accountability by administrations on both the left and right sides.

We allowed the hypocrisy of our political opponents to justify our own escalating injustices.

We allowed the complete corporate privatization and control over nearly all public discourse.

We allowed a growing and continued wealth disparity to heights never seen in human history, aided by governance that chose the winners and produced by far many more losers.

We allowed our cultural transformation away from the idea that one was to be judged by the merits of one's actions to the exclusion of one's immutable characteristics.

We allowed thought crime to become a thing.

We allowed our political affiliations to define nearly everything else in life, and most importantly the value of our neighbors.

We want neither peace nor unity.

Good luck everyone. We are returning to the historical mean of 6000 years of recorded human governance, where nearly all of the people lose.

edit on 9-1-2021 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Good luck to you all.

Divide and conquer, the oldest play in the book has been played out and this is the final result.

If the U.S crumbles, the world will follow.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

I always enjoy reading what you write, even articles that make self-reflection a little uncomfortable.

Well said.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Its no longer called USA but DSA
DIVIDED STATES OF AMERICA.

Capitalism is dead. Walk the streets of DSA and admire the tents, the mentally ill, addicts, children living on the streets like in a third world country.

Time for an invasion.

Turn Washington DC into a parking lot.

Free the innocent civilians from those evil bastards and from USA sick agendas.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   

And my room mate made some funny ass comments during
the fiasco in DC. That is not cool!

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Its a shame really..

Putting repeating historical norms aside, this is what happens when society becomes driven & directed by those with the loudest, most extreme voices and the village idiots. The true extent of that gets a bit watered down by the time it reaches the information channels the "normies" consume (like the tv news), but it all moves towards radicalization. With modern communication tech, it just hides itself by happening in large groups.

The one saving grace is that countermeasures are relatively easy, as well as having exceptionally rapid deployment capability.

As it stands though, it seems most cultural momentum is behind two groups: 1) True Believers in the corporate-political Monolith 2) Those attempting to win a rigged game, who become aggressive when they inevitably lose. Notably, there is a lot of crossover of those two groups between the colloquial "left" & "right."

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   
There was a time when the word "compromise" could be used. Because there was a "common" and an "understood" goal, for an outcome. And individual American freedom wasn't part of the gamble.
But everyone had a shovel and a trench to dig. The "compromise" was? Which end to start digging at first. The goal was to have a trench. The trench was to benefit all sides, both parties had a duty to make that happen.

Just about everything the modern "Democrat party" does, isn't common nor understandable to members of the U.S./ American civilization. How do you make a "compromise" with evil? You can't! Untill a lot of time, money, education/indoctrination and effort is made to change the meaning of good and evil.

Their "men", wear lipstick and "heroically fight" to use the Womens bathroom. There was a time, regardless of "party", that this sorta thinking wasn't "common", "understood" or even something that needed a "compromise". It was nonsensical and understood as such.

They make J.F.K. look like a good Republican.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   
There's 350 million plus people in the United States. How your little army plan on taking over an entire country?

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

Capitalism is dead. Walk the streets of DSA and admire the tents, the mentally ill, addicts, children living on the streets like in a third world country.

Time for an invasion.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   
When you consider how much we are divided you need to divide us at least into 1/3s and not 1/2. I myself am of the opinion to shoot anyone without the legal authority to be violent who are choosing to commit armed offenses
edit on 9 1 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   
If you don't like it, leave. You are the minority go live elsewhere if this country is so screwed. We don't need you.

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
If you don't like it, leave. You are the minority go live elsewhere if this country is so screwed. We don't need you.

I served in the military and feel I can say whatever I want about this #hole you love.
edit on 9 1 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I could care less anymore what happens to USA but it is clear it will be destroyed so if I was you and/or had any family that I cared for, I would be concerned for their future.

Over Thanksgiving in USA I spoke with my family and they too agree it is time to leave USA for good. My family has decided to leave and go where we originally came from in Europe and return to our roots and so will my family leave USA.

There are many great places on this globe and USA is not one of them.

originally posted by: MayRenee
There's 350 million plus people in the United States. How your little army plan on taking over an entire country?

Time for an invasion.

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Thank you for illustrating my point.

When you offer people as their only option self-imposed eviction from their home, it's only a matter of time before someone takes yours away from you.

edit on 9-1-2021 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Hear, hear OP. They're pushing hard for civil war and I don't see a viable alternative.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Brother Tamusan you are correct.

If you served honorably you have a right to speak your mind and USA is a sh!thole.

Go online and see where USA stands against other countries in many areas, education (USA has some of the dumbest kids in the world) etc..... the list is too long...check it out.

Take care of yourself and your family and get the hell out of USA.

originally posted by: tamusan

I served in the military and feel I can say whatever I want about this #hole you love.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I have to wonder if our success hasn't been our downfall. We have too many conveniences and rarely have to do without, save up and be patient for anything. IQ's are dropping like a rock and values and ethics have fallen right along with them. The politics of progressivism seem to be more about creating tension, conflict and unfair playing fields while mouthing the exact opposites. This has solidly placed a wedge between some segments of society all while the elites gather ever more control over the economy and wealth. Covid was their trump card they have played to cow the world in to submission which much to my dismay seems to be working without much resistance.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   

I honestly see the main issue directly with the MSM. The political assholes doing their thing has always been and will always be. But never before has public opinion been skewed by such a degree. Pure propaganda is poisoning the public. If we go to war, the enemy is easy to identify. And the war will be a quick one. The rest of the world needs to wake up to this and understand that being told what to think isn't a good direction. Being smart enough to accept facts and think for yourself is key.

And with the left fully lobotomized to believe that isn't happening surely doesn't help.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   
To those who have NOT served in the US armed forces or US civil service and want to criticize the opinions of veterans who have killed for US, watched their buddies get blown up, innocent children murdered; dead lying in the streets....who have seen war while you sit on your fat ass watching TV and bitching about your lifestyle, I say GO TO HELL:

Dont tell me ...."Thank you for your service" because it was one of the greatest mistakes of my life.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Brother Tamusan you are correct.

If you served honorably you have a right to speak your mind and USA is a sh!thole.

Go online and see where USA stands against other countries in many areas, education (USA has some of the dumbest kids in the world) etc..... the list is too long...check it out.

Take care of yourself and your family and get the hell out of USA.

originally posted by: tamusan

what a weak person you must be. This is my country, and I'll die to keep it if I have to. Weak minded folk like yourself exemplify why we kicked your asses before and left the idiocy.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Dumbest is a pretty harsh term for children who have been taught a staple of lies and twisted history.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join