It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very weird pictures of well equipped Trump protesters holding up 666 hand signs

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
Nah, it’s not the white power sign, you just can’t see their blunts are down to the roaches.

If only.
People really need to chill. 💨

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk
Considered a hate sign

www.npr.org...

By dipsh!ts

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
a reply to: Analbumcover

Did anyone read my post above?

General McIninerny just confirmed Special Forces was mixed in there.

Celebrities and the pope always have it over their all seeing eye. I don't see anyone in those pictures doing it.

The whole thing is strange and I agree it's suspicious that nearly every single star has a picture of them doing it over their eye. Us normal plebs just use it as a all is good sign.

Does it still mean 666 if I use it to try and show someone I'm all good? I knew about that sign as A-ok long before my young little brain back in the day could even make the 666 connection.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa
a reply to: nOraKat
Yes please.

2nd.

Lets just say - it seems to me like a very high level deception. One where even many people in the gov't or military don't know whats going on.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   

you should know as long as you have been a member here, that site you mentioned is a banned site for sources as a couple of others,and Shall Not Be Named.

on a side note, what's up with McIninerny eyes, looks like he has vaseline smeared all around them, and he looks like death warmed over.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Yes please.

2nd.

... One where even many people in the gov't or military don't know whats going on.

Jeezus!!!...you don't need a conspiracy for that!!

That's just an everyday occurrence!

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   

a reply to: Analbumcover

Did anyone read my post above?

General McIninerny just confirmed Special Forces was mixed in there.

Looks more like a bunch of weekend gunnit larpers to me.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Those are LARPing dip#s.

"There is an ACTIVE SHOOTER" - yeah, that was security, dummy!

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   

It’s a white power sign at this point. It used to be the ok sign, or a joke where you make it and if the person looks at it you get to punch them. But 4chan trolls took it and as a joke started spreading around that it’s a white power sign. Then white supremacists un-ironically started using it as a white power sign.

So that’s what it is now. It’s a lesson in the fluidity of language and symbols. The meaning of words and symbols have always changed over time. This seems a hard thing for some people to grasp. Particularly people who are set in their ways and assume everything is always as they learned it to be.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   

It started in early 2017 as a hoax. Anonymous users of 4chan, an anonymous and unrestricted online message board, began what they called “Operation O-KKK,” to see if they could trick the wider world — and especially, liberals and the mainstream media — into believing that the innocuous gesture was actually a clandestine symbol of white power.

“We must flood Twitter and other social media websites with spam, claiming that the OK hand signal is a symbol of white supremacy,” one of the users posted, going on to suggest that everyone involved create fake social media accounts “with basic white girl names” to propagate the notion as widely as possible.

www.independent.co.uk...

So they're either 4chan trolls or white supremacist idiots. Im guessing that latter.

It's not the illuminati symbol because I did not see people holding it over their eye.

So most like white supremacists morons who are too daft to realize they adopted a troll gesture. The type of morons that run into the capital building waving the Confederate flag.

But just a guess.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I think 4chan started Qanon too. I think Trump supporters are getting massively trolled by 4chan.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

I wish you hadn't done that.

We're going to have to ban all trees now.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I wish you hadn't done that.

We're going to have to ban all trees now.

Yeah I know,,,but for what it is worth.....

www.rollingstone.com...

The United States Military Academy at West Point and the U.S. Naval Academy have ruled that the students seen flashing the “OK” hand sign at the Army-Navy football game were playing a game and not displaying a distinct hand gesture that’s become popular among white supremacists.

In a press release, the Military Academy said that “the cadets were playing a common game, popular among teenagers today, known as the ‘circle game’ and the intent was not associated with ideologies or movements that are contrary to the Army values.” Playing the circle game involves subtly flashing an “OK” sign and convincing a friend to look at it; if they do, the punishment is typically a punch in the arm.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Those are BLM and Antifa, haven't you heard? LOL! Sad that anyone believes that. You can go online and see what these guys said. Not BLM and Antifa. Just traitorous Americans who will get what's coming to them.

Is that a threat? Are you trying to incite violence?

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   

I know, I know....

But chop them all down and burn them all.

Just in case.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Your Parler clip looks to actually be from around December 11. Do you have a link other than a generic Parler video?

edit on 9 1 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I aint got time for that, I keep the middle finger up, so you know my intent.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Coincidentally just found this on GLP:

General McIninerny — Special Forces Has Pelosi’s Laptop

wouldn't it be a hoot if
this whole thing was was staged to get her computer???

would make an interesting book/movie

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Nice find with the tattoo. Perhaps the OK sign has been adopted by Special Forces and the military, wittingly or not to its connection with Satanism or the occult.

It would not be a surprise to me since the head of (or former head) of the NSA was/is a Satanist.

And then you have corroborating testimony of this by former FBI agent Ted Gunderson:

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join