It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Trump concede or not?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   
It's being talked about like Trump has conceded but from a bunch of sources I wouldnt trust to tell me a bee is behind me. Did he REALLY? I don't think so, because if he did they wouldnt just block him from speaking, they'd megaphone it.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Does he have to? 🤣

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Well if we got the real news, Trump agreed publicly that he lost an unfair election for the US Presidency of the USA.
This was public knowledge as of yesterday here.

Don't believe any hogwash from now on. He fully understands he will no longer be the President as of noon time January 20, 2021. Even had something nice to say to the American people about love and other stuff. I'm sure the 7 main media news have reported it ( well, maybe not ) .

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Antipathy17

He said he would work towards a smooth transition.

Whether that's to a Biden administration or a second term for him he didn't say.
edit on 1/7/2021 by cmdrkeenkid because: Fixing typo.

Edit to add: Scratch that. He said it's a 'new administration' that they're transitioning to. Not a concession, but not not a concession either.
edit on 1/7/2021 by cmdrkeenkid because: Added additional response.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17
It's being talked about like Trump has conceded but from a bunch of sources I wouldnt trust to tell me a bee is behind me. Did he REALLY? I don't think so, because if he did they wouldnt just block him from speaking, they'd megaphone it.

Hard to tell now in the USSA, what with the media cheery-picking him and social media blocking him...

Last I had heard was that he was working towards a peaceful transition of power, but that could not be reported in its entirety because it was in the middle of him telling everyone to stay peaceful and go home yesterday.

Which didn't drive the "Trump is telling his army to attack the Capital and take no prisoners!!!" narrative.

So who knows anymore?

Perhaps check with RT... they seem to be more truthful about things in America now then our own media is.

edit on 7-1-2021 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Antipathy17

He hasn't the moral fibre to concede.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Who cares.

America is just an embarrassment now. No better than a South American banana republic with Trump at the helm for the next 2 weeks.

The unstable, frightened orange man (is bad) can get away with whatever (murder).

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I did not hear him say he was conceding, just that there would be a peaceful transition.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
Who cares.

America is just an embarrassment now. No better than a South American banana republic with Trump at the helm for the next 2 weeks.

The unstable, frightened orange man (is bad) can get away with whatever (murder).

You need to buckle up buttercup if you think that America is just an embarrassment NOW.

We just became a Banana Republic for allowing someone to cheat their way into the Presidency.

An old white rich guy that doesn't know his own name and talks to potted plants on live TV.

Whose only claim to fame in the last 47 years is getting a bill passed that threw a lot of black people into jail.

Which he was fine with and made his KKK member friend very happy.

Whose VP is only famous for sleeping her way to the top.

Oh... and also throwing a lot of black people into jail.

Although she was nice enough to point out in our primaries that not only was he a racist, that he is probably a rapist as well.

So Yea... if you think America is an embarrassment now you are in for a whole other show soon.

The Clown Show.

edit on 7-1-2021 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I did not hear him say he was conceding, just that there would be a peaceful transition.

He didn’t say it.
I think he’s just trying to not get 25’d or impeached.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: spacedoubt

Cause it worked so well the first time haha, what 13 days to go and what a great show.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17

At the end of his address he stated that we have only just begun our incredible journey...Doesn't sound like he plans on going anywhere...

new topics

top topics

join