It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live: Electoral College Vote Count link

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

originally posted by: Drucifer
Oh snap, Pelosi past midnight? She’s gotta be sloooooshed by now.

Well...as long as you don't feed her or get her wet after midnight things should be good.

Peace

Brother, brother....please, can you not use “get her wet” and “Pelosi” in the same sentence? I haven’t had breakfast yet. I’m all for free speech, but have a heart.

Besides, I’m not sure if getting them wet or feeding them after midnight will make them pop back into Gizmo’s back.
edit on 7-1-2021 by Drucifer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

When I posted that comment I realised how freaking old I'm getting and wondered if people would understand the Gremlins reference...

I agree on the "getting her wet" part being somewhat nasty.

Peace

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
a reply to: Drucifer

When I posted that comment I realised how freaking old I'm getting and wondered if people would understand the Gremlins reference...

I agree on the "getting her wet" part being somewhat nasty.

Peace

I was born in ‘82, used to love those movies. I’ve been made fun of plenty for being a bit behind the times, though. In fact, me being a huge Ryche fan in 1994, when I was 12, was one of the things I’d get made fun of over! All my peers were into Snoop Dog, Tupac and Dr. Dre, meanwhile I’m scribbling lyrics to “Queen Of The Ryche” and “I Only Dream In Infrared” on my book covers....

I just couldn’t believe Pelosi was speaking fairly coherently after midnight, while wearing a mask. Maybe she slept off her day drinking during the break they had.

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join