It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Who Is Stacey Abrams’ Sister Blocks Challenges to Voter Eligibility Ahead of Senate Runoff

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
They wanted to purge people from the list if they changed their address, to an out of state address, with the US post office. There were other common sense things they wanted to change.

Cheaters just want to keep cheating, I guess. I question how many of them were really elected by the people.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bunch

originally posted by: Tempter
How is this not a conflict of interest?

The legal answer is that Stacey Abrams is NOT a party in the lawsuit.

So, legally, what can we do about those who stand to benefit from such rulings (even if indirectly).

There is no Kevin Bacon law out there?

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   

How is this not a conflict of interest?

The legal answer is that Stacey Abrams is NOT a party in the lawsuit.

So, legally, what can we do about those who stand to benefit from such rulings (even if indirectly).

There is no Kevin Bacon law out there?

Appeal the decision would be the first step and maybe those counties should get better lawyers.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

You used to be able to vote them out of office.

That worked for a while, not so much anymore.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

Have federal judges ever been elected?

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Reminds people of a good WWE tag team match 😃

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Not sure, either way someone who was elected is responsible for that judge.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
I know none of you cares, and I agree Abrams should have recused herself from this case, but, the issue is not a new one.

The method for "cleaning up voter rolls" is the issue. It has been shown to be flawed.

Also, the two counties involved are purging the rolls in one county that Trump lost.

They started the purge AFTER the Presidential Election in anticipation of Jan. 5.

A federal judge in Georgia on Monday ordered two counties to reverse a decision removing more than 4,000 voters from the rolls ahead of the Jan. 5 runoff elections that will decide control of the U.S. Senate.

The judge, Leslie Abrams Gardner — the sister of former gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams, a prominent ally of President-elect Joe Biden who has led voter registration efforts across the state — concluded that the counties appeared to have improperly relied on unverified change-of-address data to invalidate registrations in the two counties.

Politico

It's just Abrams still trying to win the gubernatorial election .
Someone needs to tell her that has BEEN over.
She lost.
Big.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TXTriker

The same was happening to me as well, I don't live in GA, never have. My phone number isn't even close to a GA area code for that matter. Someone they're buying their data from is just giving them phone numbers and names apparently and not much else. I've reported spam from at least 150 numbers in the last month alone, and all from people trying to make sure I vote in the GA election.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick

The same was happening to me as well, I don't live in GA, never have. My phone number isn't even close to a GA area code for that matter. Someone they're buying their data from is just giving them phone numbers and names apparently and not much else. I've reported spam from at least 150 numbers in the last month alone, and all from people trying to make sure I vote in the GA election.

It must be Russia.

Interfering in our elections again.

edit on 30-12-2020 by LookingAtMars because: sp

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

a reply to: slatesteam

They’re Leftist Authoritarianz so the rules don’t apply...

Georgia is run by Republicans! Stacy holds no office!

And not a peep was mentioned by any of our elected representatives or MSM.

Be sure to vote and wear a mask is all they have said since the election.

Not one of our elected republicans has called attention to the fraud. They must be in on it.

If anything our SoS and others have covered for the fraud in GA.

But be sure to vote!

The graft and corruption run deep in Georgia pretty much always has. Both sides

Uh ,no

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   
It's interesting that government officials have become practicing anarchists.

Why this b*tch, and others, have not been removed from their positions of power for sedition is a GD mystery.

It's only going to get worse under the perv.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick

It must be Russia.

Interfering in our elections again.

Russian interference and hacking has been proven conclusively and acknowledged by our intelligence community as well as the US Senate. We knew it happened in 2016, but for some strange reason, Trump supporters didn't and don't care.

Russian activities demand renewed attention to vulnerabilities in U.S. voting infrastructure. In 2016, cybersecurity for electoral infrastructure at the state and local level was sorely lacking; for example, voter registration databases were not as secure as they could have been. Aging voting equipment, particularly voting machines that had no paper record of votes, were vulnerable to exploitation by a committed adversary. Despite the focus on this issue since 2016, some of these vulnerabilities remain.

www.senate.intelligence.gov

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Not one of our elected republicans has called attention to the fraud. They must be in on it.

But be sure to vote!

Uh ,no

Brian Kemp ran for Governor at the same time he was Secretary of State in 2018. He manipulated the election in his favor. This isn't really a question.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   

I know none of you cares, and I agree Abrams should have recused herself from this case, but, the issue is not a new one.

The method for "cleaning up voter rolls" is the issue. It has been shown to be flawed.

Also, the two counties involved are purging the rolls in one county that Trump lost.

They started the purge AFTER the Presidential Election in anticipation of Jan. 5.

A federal judge in Georgia on Monday ordered two counties to reverse a decision removing more than 4,000 voters from the rolls ahead of the Jan. 5 runoff elections that will decide control of the U.S. Senate.

The judge, Leslie Abrams Gardner — the sister of former gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams, a prominent ally of President-elect Joe Biden who has led voter registration efforts across the state — concluded that the counties appeared to have improperly relied on unverified change-of-address data to invalidate registrations in the two counties.

Politico

She lost.
Big.

2018 Gubernatorial Election

Kemp 1,978,408
Abrams 1,923,685

Source

This was the closest governor's race in Georgia since 1966.

As we can see, some of you are only interested in facts when it suits their beliefs.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Judge Leslie Abrams Gardner was appointed by Obama.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 11:52 PM
link   

But be sure to vote!

Uh ,no

Uh, yes ... just below from memory and a google search, and this is just recently and just governors and Atlanta mayors.
There are exceptions of course but politics is a dirty business.

Not excusing this latest example my friend, but Nathan Deal was about as crooked as they come. Generally, the Governor screws the state, and Atlanta's mayor screws the city. Small city, small-town, and county Georgia is even worse, it's just not as publicized, and yes it's both sides. Think the honest candidates get out once they see how it is.

FBI looking into ethics scandal with alleged ties to the governor

ATLANTA — Channel 2 Action News has learned a state ethics scandal with alleged ties to Gov. Nathan Deal's office is now under federal investigation. An attorney, who represents current ethics ...

Governor admits to ethics violations - ajc

Gov. Nathan Deal was cleared Monday of major state ethics violations, effectively ending more than two years of complaints and investigations into Deal's 2010 bid for governor.

Atlanta Watches Nervously As Corruption Trial Begins - The ...

Jan 5, 1994Among the biggest losers may be former Mayor Maynard Jackson, who is not accused of wrongdoing but who always held up Hartsfield and the program to aid minority businesses as his greatest legacy....

In Atlanta bribery case, echoes of past scandals

In 1993 and 1994, at the end of Maynard Jackson's final term as mayor, federal authorities uncovered a scheme to influence contracts to operate airport gift shops. Like the current case, this one ...

Betrayal at the USDA -

In perhaps his biggest ethics scandal, Governor Perdue signed into law a tax provision—proposed by a member of the Georgia House of Representatives who also worked part-time as Perdue's personal attorney—that gave the governor a retro-active $100,000 tax break on a prior land deal (Salzer 2006).

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Politico

She lost.
Big.

Kemp 1,978,408
Abrams 1,923,685

Source

As we can see, some of you are only interested in facts when it suits their beliefs.

Dead folk and illegals voted.
If not for at least some sanity in Georgia , Abrams would have let extraterrestrials and demons vote.
edit on 12/31/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6
You degraded from a very broad brush to a very narrow one.
With most of the examples cleared.
What happened ?

Denying ignorance .
Why ?
Folks just like to type anything into that box.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Politico

She lost.
Big.

Kemp 1,978,408
Abrams 1,923,685

Source

Dead folk and illegals voted.
If not for at least some sanity in Georgia , Abrams would have let extraterrestrials and demons vote.

Can you show us the evidence that dead people and illegals voted in Georgia?

I'll just say I bet you can't.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join