It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator Hawley will object on January 6th.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
It's only takes one Congressman and one Senator to object, to delay the whole process, tough to say what happens after that.

It's not tough, it's actually very easy. It's a two hour debate for each state and then the House and Senate vote separately to either keep or invalidate the Electoral slate. Since the Democrats run the House it won't be invalidated.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

The woman from my last OP opines the leadership of the country is quite concerned that the population is about to revolt ... and kill all of them. There are now more guns circulating in America than there are people. Not to mention the knives, and axes, and machetes, and Molotov cocktails, and angry drivers ...

I've thought about this. No one would miss these leaders or their families. And ... we might all be a lot better off ... in a very short span of time. I'm really not happy under all the government's attempts to control where I can go, what I can do, when I can do it, and who I can do it with.

Don't forget hammers and chainsaws... Now since conservatives own about 399,999,000 of the 400 million guns in America I'm sure the biggest meme will be "sucks to bring a knife/axe/machete/molotov/hammer/chainsaw... to a gun fight"...lol

In all honestly do you really feel people would be willing to riot and kill because Biden is in office for 4 years? You really think that means diddly to anything? Come 2022 and republicans can own all Congress making Biden dead in the water, and come 2024 things not looking good with Biden or Harris as their front runner, so why not look at a dead duck President now, and 8 plus years of a super strong conservative Goverment?

I'm not willing to give up my career and security of my family over Biden...just saying...lol

edit on 30-12-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Thus far the only evidence of voter fraud has been fraudulent votes for Trump. There is simply no way he could have gotten as many votes as he did given his low approval rating.
Personally, I may have voted Trump in 2016, but after 4 years of disappointment and lies, it is obvious that was a mistake. Grandpa Joe will accomplish just a little as Trump did, but without causing wide spread civil unrest.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
I'm not willing to give up my career and security of my family over Biden...just saying...lol

Laughing with you, Brother.

I could give a hoot about who the POTUS is (name-wise). I'll guarantee you I've never had dinner with presidential material and that prospect thins out every day.

I've gotta figure a way to turn this into a slogan: You're not really free until you 'know' you can kill other people with impunity.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: RenaJN

Thus far the only evidence of voter fraud has been fraudulent votes for Trump. There is simply no way he could have gotten as many votes as he did given his low approval rating.
Personally, I may have voted Trump in 2016, but after 4 years of disappointment and lies, it is obvious that was a mistake. Grandpa Joe will accomplish just a little as Trump did, but without causing wide spread civil unrest.

His approval rating was an average of 46% and so about the same as Obama through a good chunk of his 8 years. Mid 40% is extremely normal for presidents. Obama started strong and then dwindled off rather quickly and that was with MSM praising him 24/7 while they attacked Trump 24/7...

BTW what did Trump disappoint you in? I was the opposite in I didn't vote for him in 2016, but I did in 2020...Outside of his tweets which were annoying to say the least I was very pleased with his over all performance even with so much hate and attacks.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
DB post

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: RenaJN
Why were voting machines connected to the internet?
Why did state legislatures unconstitutionally change their elections laws pre election?

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

It has been explain in great detail how this will play out. To overturn a states vote, both a majority of the House and Senate need to approve. This obviously will not happen.

It will be a waste of time and may even take days to get the vote certified, which in that time Trump's faithful will claim he is winning.

At the end of the session Biden will have the votes needed.

Do you really think at least 3 states Electoral College will be overturned?

Furthermore, if the 'other side' pulled a stunt like this, you all would lose your collective minds.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

The "Florida debacle" resulted in two decades of fully electronic voting equipment that had no paper trail.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: RenaJN
LMAO.
Wow.

You don't live in MI do you?

At least this guy is putting it out there. Maybe if we the people, didn't have our lives dictated to us by the media, we would actually get off our butts and do something.

I don't care about Biden. I care about voter fraud. I am at least writing emails to prove I care, to the folks that (laughably) are supposed to represent me.

edit on 30-12-2020 by chiefsmom because: spelling

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

They think they're going to mix and match laws ... you know, the folks who are upset that Governors and courts BROKE THE LAWW!

They think that the House is going to vote by State delegations as if the EC were tied.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
They think that the House is going to vote by State delegations as if the EC were tied.

That's what happens when you go to partisan websites for information instead of to the actual source; legislation and the Constitution.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   
If everything was so above board and honest, why can no one answer my questions above?

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

It has been explain in great detail how this will play out. To overturn a states vote, both a majority of the House and Senate need to approve. This obviously will not happen.

It will be a waste of time and may even take days to get the vote certified, which in that time Trump's faithful will claim he is winning.

At the end of the session Biden will have the votes needed.

Do you really think at least 3 states Electoral College will be overturned?

Furthermore, if the 'other side' pulled a stunt like this, you all would lose your collective minds.

I try to look at things from both angles... If the shoe was on the other foot where Trump had 81 Million votes to Bidens 75 million with all these questionable things that played out, sworn affidavits and other things that showed the election was possibly not done up to par your side would be freaking out and burning down cities, similar to how you demonstrated it this summer after George Floyd... I dont see what the issue was with his having a open, 3rd party audit of all the states in question.. Why not make both sides happy? but instead we have one side who feels cheated, and the other side calling for bs unity... this country wont be united at this rate... and a full blown audit of everything in question would have helped solve that... recounts of alleged illegal votes doesn't give the right side confidence.. I just want to restore confidence in our country and government.. right now we dont have that.
edit on 30-12-2020 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

Do you mean the same other side that just rigged an election via known corrupt voting systems?

If the government doesn't correct the issue and allows this fraud to stand, there will be some mind losing going around.
There are a lot of people just biden their time (pun intended) to see where this goes, but if the system cannot self correct then it will have to be corrected by the citizens.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Most of the violence was the result of provacauers, as most who demonstrated did so peacefully.

You have an emotional loaded comment void of actual facts.

The reality is, had the election results turned out the other way, Biden would accept defeat like a gentleman.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: a325nt

Yet no actual proof of fraud has been presented.

Just because you 'feel' something is true and there are opinion pieces void of evidence, dies not make it true. It just validates your feelings.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   

There were many questions in 2016 about the foreign hacking of our election systems.

For some reason, Trump supporters were not interested.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537

How does everyone see this playing out? With objections coming from the House and Senate, what are the next steps in the process?

Well Pence isn't on board. Biden will be sworn in, since he won the election. Trump won't stop banging on about how the election was stolen from him when in reality he was the one trying to steal the election.

Republican SOS Brad Raffensperger, says no evidence of fraud was found in Cobb County...

“This audit disproves the only credible allegations the Trump campaign had against the strength of Georgia’s signature match processes.”

from The Independent .

It's all over.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

It's political theater, the Democrats will never vote Trump back into office.

,,,then they *may* ultimately vote for the knives to be placed directly against their own throats. Anything that forces them actually vote for one or the other I applaud because we need to know their choices before we can let them know the consequence of their choices.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join