It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Actual Evidence for Claims of Election Issues (fraud, vote switching, etc.)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
Continue to underestimate President Trump!

Impossible.

Every time we lower our expectations, he surprises us.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Le93baron
hereistheevidence.com...

Yes. The link above contains everything you seem to be asking for.

If witness affidavit's aren't your thing, just sort the list by evidence type; Photo-Audio-Video, Statistical, Documents, Digital Glitch, Historical Context, Material, Court Ruling, Data for Analyzer, Expert Witness and Witness.

I know. It's pretty overwhelming. But every piece of evidence is given a "Significance" rank of 1 - 4 and an "Admissibility" rank of 1 - 4. Making it very easy to skip right to the important stuff.

If it's evidence you seek, here is your treasure trove.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Massive voter fraud would leave MASSIVE evidence of voter fraud.

It would, and it has, and anyone not blinded by their hatred for Trump and willful ignorance can find and see the evidence for themselves. We're not going to do it for you or the OP. Plenty has been posted right here on ATS.

Life long conservative here. Not a fan of Trump, I liked his wall and his immigration policies, but didn't like him running his mouth off on Twitter. but also not somebody who hates him enough to want him out of office by crooked means because of what that would mean for democracy.

If we look at the number of votes that Trump lost by in those swing states, and we look at the number of poling stations that would need to be compromised in order for that number of votes to be fraudulent. Then we look at the number people in those polling stations who would either need to be actively involved in fraud or who would need to turn a blind eye to fraud committed by somebody else in order for fraud to be committed in the way that people say it was committed.

Presumably some of those people would be doing this because they hated Trump, but a lot of them would be expecting some kind of kickback. Let's presume that they're going cheap. So, say an a couple of grand each in bribes. That's dozens of people in hundreds of polling stations across multiple states. Plus the people transporting the ballots, and guarding the ballots, and monitoring the IT systems.

We've got tens of thousands of people, and we're already in the hundreds of millions of dollars and we've not even paid for the actual fraud itself.

If I had that amount of money, and that amount of people, I could probably fake the moon landings a coupe of times over. I might even be able to put a real moon lander up there with some cameras to do some of the faking and bring back some real samples.

Now, let's look at the number of people watching the election, and the election officials. Many of whom are Republicans as those swing states were big on red representation.

Those people would either need to hate Trump enough to destroy democracy, and to risk being caught and having their lives destroyed (We're talking people who could realistically be sent to jail, and then murdered by democracy loving convicts), or they'd need to be complete idiots to let fraud happen under their noses involving 10s of thousands of people and hundreds of millions of dollars.

I don't see it. The logistics of stealing this election would be greater than running it straight. If Biden had those kind of resources he could probably just have won the election the old fashioned way, by telling voters what they wanted to hear, and slipping dollar bills into people's pockets in some roundabout way.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Isurrender73
a reply to: Gryphon66

The evidence is in the mathematics. The numbers don’t make sense. Occoms Razor says fraud is the most likely reason for the statistical anomalies.

No I will not post the numbers, you can find them for yourself. But it appears that many people including yourself lack the mathematical acuity to comprehend them. Because you and many others keep saying no evidence exits.

Just because you can’t comprehend the evidence does not mean the evidence doesn’t exist.

The evidence is not in the mathematics. On the contrary, the stats say nothing to see here.

The illusion of evidence is in the YouTube videos aimed at people who cannot do the math.

We can comprehend the numbers, which is why we say the statistical evidence does not exist.

You can repeat what you've said with extra adjectives and a dash of invective but, without the math, it's just another assertion from someone who heard something that sounded good online.

You don't have to post the numbers. Your methodology will do.

We won't hold our breath.
edit on 28-12-2020 by Whodathunkdatcheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   
No fraud has been proven, no evidence given to court.

I didn't vote for him and know of only one person who did.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Election machines were connected to the internet

States legislatures illegally changed their election laws pre election

Those two points alone should call for a complete audit of the entire 2020 election

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   
EXACTLY- all of the SAME THINGS they have shouted about since Trump's inauguration day... They just couldn't have this type of FRAUD in the Whitehouse. PERIOD. They were not going to stand for him defrauding our nation. They attack him at every turn... THEY HAVE INVESTIGATED everything he's done for the last 10 years... NOTHING , that was prosecutable, was ever given. NOTHING. He would already be in JAIL obviously. They spent MILLIONS looking into everything and his entire 4 year term...... BUT.... these same TRUTH WARRIORS....refuse to look at their anti trump candidate AT ALL.( that's all he is- "NOT TRUMP"). Pearls to the swine folks. Tells you EVERYTHING you need to know.

originally posted by: ntech
How about starting with Biden's fitness for office? There's claims that Biden committed abuses of power, took bribes and committed blackmail while VP in the China and Ukraine affairs. Plus there are claims that his family is dirty as well.

Looking for articles.

reformationcharlotte.org...

corruption.news...

www.breitbart.com...

nypost.com...

www.lifesitenews.com...

www.manhattancontrarian.com...

The Biden Five.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

I'm with you.
This is the third election that has had claims of fraud.

Hanging Chad's.
Russian tampering.
Multiple oddities in the recent election.

How could anyone not see the need for an audit of this election and an overhaul of the whole system before the next election?

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   

link   

link   
a reply to: Firewater

I'm familiar with the site that was linked. It is formatted like a "Wiki" which means that anyone can update it. The first link I clicked on went to an "alternate news site" that had no evidence, only claims. I'm sure there are some valid complaints at the site, but blind linking to a site which claims to have over 1 million disputed ballots ... is not an argument.

In this thread, I am asking that we can work together on specific claims of election issues together to determine the truth of them.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand

Funny how your link Ballotpedia

Uses all their 25 identified forms of bias...... how ironic... what makes your site “the one” to “trust”?

It's a starting place based on claims of fact. If you find a claim of fact that you can disprove based on facts, then do so.

Ballotpedia is a non-partisan data repository. If you have another source you want to add, do so.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Can you supply us with all the evidence they had on Russian Collusion, please and thank you!

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: daboxfan

So bring us some specific numbers to look at, with your commentary on them and a link to the source.

I've been told by so many here that I'm just not looking at the facts, that I'd like for us to look at them together.

I can't think of any other way to get past this, at least within our community.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
Can you supply us with all the evidence they had on Russian Collusion, please and thank you!

That's not the topic here and you're well aware of it.

The topic here is specific evidence about issues with the 2020 General Election.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Actually nvm, I found it!

It's all right there! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   
This Sidney Powell report is one of the items being used in an official capacity.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: PurpleFox

I'm with you.
This is the third election that has had claims of fraud.

Hanging Chad's.
Russian tampering.
Multiple oddities in the recent election.

How could anyone not see the need for an audit of this election and an overhaul of the whole system before the next election?

Okay, you'd like to see an audit of the election.

How do you see that happening beyond what already happened in recounts, audits, and the certification process in each State by the Governor of each state (usually).

Can you tell us specifically why you don't feel that the means to secure and to measure this 2020 election were sufficient?

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
This Sidney Powell report is one of the items being used in an official capacity.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Thanks for the link, carewemust.

What specific item would you like to bring from the report for us to consider?

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join