It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 376
<< 373  374  375    377  378  379 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
We all heard the president's words on Jan. 6th. In no way did he call for violence. If he had, thousands of people would have stormed the Capitol, but they didn't. They simply marched in protest to air their grievances. They did not storm into the Capitol building.

If you notice, the MSM terrorists never play segments of President Trump calling for violence, because there are none. Otherwise, a clip of his call(s) for violence would be played over and over, 24/7.

Actually, I think the Main Stream Media and their "experts" are a lot dumber than most Domestic Terrorists.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: BoomGiggle

What is the organic source when a star is born?
1937 vs. 2018

WHat you goin' on about there, BG?

"1937" makes me think of Hindenburg going BOOM.

Cheers
edit on 13-1-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-1-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
a reply to: nerbot

Creepy...Q is a quantum computer.
There’s an old twilight zone episode like that.

I thought I'd seen them all - can you remember any details to ID the episode?

It’s called the old man in the cave. It’s from the last season. I added a five minute summary in my original

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kaiju666

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog
a reply to: carewemust

I personally don’t think Trump will be President. He will help get through this but there are so many out there that have such a great hatred for him due to the media attacks I dont think it is the best move. I’m thinking Pompeo or even just a military leader until the next election in 2 years.

Even if all the truth comes out it Trump is the messenger I don’t feel you will get as much buy in. I like Trump but don’t see it happening

This is how I feel as well. I don't think it's in the best interest of the country for him to be president after this. It would for surely be civil war if held a 2nd term in this current state. Sadly.

With so many in the country so hyped-up, violence is inevitable, regardless of who is the President after Jan 20th.

But it's better for our side if Trump is the President. If Biden is the President, everyone who isn't solidly for Joe, will be hunted down and punished, in one way or another, using "a threat to national security" as the justification.

edit on 1/13/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Yes, it will be a witch-hunt.

For those tuned to American history. These upwellings of emotion that are presented as righteous crusades occur periodically, from the time of the Puritans forward.

In the 20th century, they were directed against alcohol consumption as well as tobacco and drug use.

This time the purge will target conservatives. The steamroller of Soviet Progress is straining, waiting to be fully unleashed.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

In past decades and eras, didn't humans have more respect for life? Today, you can get shot for wearing a Red hat in the wrong neighborhood.

I just think things have the potential to be crazier now, because morals are so relaxed, or non-existant.

Look at the example being set by our hyper-immoral Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi. If our leaders show no reservations about acting on their most evil desires, and are continually being re-elected, that means many millions of Americans approve of these leaders. I bet its depressing to a lot of people.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Some philosophy on the current situation from E.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 02:12 AM
link   

In past decades and eras, didn't humans have more respect for life?

Only at certain points in history and selected regions. Even today, human life has much less worth in some parts of the world than others.

Big Picture. Long View. Not pretty.

And yes, loose cannon talk by the "leaders" in Congress are making the situation much worse than it need be. Or, perhaps, they just realized they are the third monkey trying to board Noah's Ark as the rainfall becomes a steady torrent.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

E. makes some good points, but the reality is that you are not going to be able to take out the people behind this issue. They have done this for generations, and most people can't think that long term. The best thing that can be done is to expose their puppets and break their toys, then they will do what they always do and that is go underground and wait out the next few generations before they move again.

The last time we got lucky with the plague hitting everyone on the planet hard, in fact it was hard enough to level the playing field for a couple of generations. After that it took then a long time to rebuild their infrastructure that they use against us. They used the Roman Catholic Church at first then tried using the Islamic Religion, now they use a kind of mix that they come upon during the Crusades.

China is having an out break of the Plague as we speak, but since it's winter the rats have gone dormant till spring. Expect a new virus excuse to come from them if the rats come out before the dam breaks. If the Fourth Great Plague happens and politicians deal with it as some variant of the covid, then we might get hit hard, but if they quit fooling around and deal with the Plague as the Plague, then the power elites and the common person will still be dealing with the situation we are at right now.

This is why I have been saying that it's late in the game, and any and all evidence needs to be released to the public. CP, Human Trafficking, Black Market Organ Trades, and much more needs to be put out there uncensored for the public to see and judge these people that are guilty of. By taking away the secrets that these people have we expose them, by going after and arresting their middle managers, we break their toys. It's the best and possibly only way to let all of society get a few generations of rest.

There was a time during the High Middle Ages when society as a whole was slightly free, then came the Italian Merchant Class and they Guilds and Unions. Suddenly we were all slaves to their system. We need to break that and by exposing the power elites and breaking their toys (ie middle managers) we break their system and control.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I think McInerney is right. This is WWIII. We're not only at war with the Chinese, but enemies within our own government whose strings are pulled by Beijing.

noqreport.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist
Since we are watching a movie and all.

Any vibes out there about a FF assasINation attempt on Joey on the 20th. Blame it on right wingers like they are doing with the capitol riots. Kind feel like what this awkward capitol invasion was about, sorta like priming the pumps so to speak.

Biden getting Juniored would solve a lot of the lefts problem and blow this powered keg sitting on top of the the right to the moon.

Jesus, let's not even go there. Things are precarious enough without this kind of baseless speculation.

DC is all buttoned up with military. I doubt we'll see a damn thing, from true Trump supporters anyway.

Funny thing is there are plenty of violent loons on the left as well, but they aren't seen as a threat. I don't know why. They've already proven they will murder, loot, assault, and burn down buildings.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Starcrossd
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist
Ahhh Grey Goose!!! I think I'm getting a bottle tomorrow!

Chopin. The real deal.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

I don't think I have ever seen such hatred in one human being. It's really quite disturbing to see this kind of revengeful evil in action.

We should have known when she tore up the SOTU speech on national television. There is an element of mental illness involved.

She can't resist being a drama queen and isn't used to being thwarted.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

That's the moment I sat gobbsmacked thinking "that's treasonous, surely?"

On another note, looks like Tim Berners-Lee (man who gave us www. is indeed bringing a new alternative.

Tim Berners-Lee

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

a reply to: Caled

a reply to: FlyingFox

a reply to: MetalThunder

It sounds like that 'document' is missing the one signature that it would need to have to mean anything: Miller's. Curious that the JSOC would put themselves out like that. Such a move would seem certain to have consequences if it were out of lock step with chain of command.

Not sure what to read into that. Seems odd though. Fake? They're picking a side? Above board, SecDef just didn't feel the need to sign it? Meaningless bloviation? I dunno. It's odd that they would put out such a strong statement and not have the SecDef sign it.
edit on 13-1-2021 by TheBadCabbie because: because

(post by thesaint removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: thesaint

Yes. I'd like to think it would happen according to the law and not by any other means.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

Could be a Govt tech employee run amuck, who created the fake Chief of Staffs letter, and changed the online BIO of Trump and Pence yesterday, to say they left office on 1/11/2021.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

originally posted by: kwakakev
Mike Pence has come out with a letter saying he does not support removing Trump with a few days to go. It was a wild card with how he went on counting the votes.

Is it normal to end a letter saying "So help me God"? Could be seen as a threat?

I'm not religious so unfamiliar with this as an ending but have never seen it done that way before.

A more passionate way of saying 'in the name of God' is probably how it was meant. Basically he's trying to say that he's really serious about it I think. The literal meaning, 'so help me God', means just that. 'God, help me with what I do here.'

originally posted by: TheMandolorian

From gab. Link is basically worthless at this point given the slowness.

Interesting take.

Nah he's wrong, in my opinion. There are so many other possibilities here.

new topics

top topics

<< 373  374  375    377  378  379 >>

join