It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dulce

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2002 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I need anything anybody has on the subject. I checked web maps and I did not find the Indian reservation it was near.

posted on Sep, 16 2002 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I have tried my ass off to find stuff on this base, but everything just seems to be rehashes of the same information. For such a HUGE subject as this, there must be some more info!!!

DOES ANYONE KNOW ANTHING MORE THAN WHAT IS POSTED ON THIS SITE!!!????

posted on Oct, 17 2002 @ 03:42 PM
link   
The only thing that I know about this base is everone that has tried to sneak in to get ahold of video or pictures has died. Unfortunatly Until we can get ahold of video or at least a news artical of some sort we are stuck.

Falcon

posted on Oct, 29 2002 @ 10:13 PM
link   
According to the home page of above top secret, the new cd that they are offering includes some video footage of the incubation chambers.

I say we just walk up to the door with some live feeds to every tv around the country and bust in, if they kill everyone then the country can see what kind of # the govt does and how much they want to keep there secrets, after that I dont think thered be much hidding.

I dont think the country would be to happy to find out there doing crazy # with our own people.

posted on Nov, 11 2002 @ 12:49 PM
link   
The alleged base is supposed to be under the Archuleta Mesa. Many have stated it is in New Mexico, when actually it is in Colorado in the Southern Ute Indian Res.
The story is pure bulls#*t.

posted on Nov, 11 2002 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Here is a satellite image of Archuleta Mesa.

www.acme.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2002 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Maps of the facility:
www.ufoconspiracy.com...

www.ufoconspiracy.com...

from: www.ufoconspiracy.com/reports/ mj12_ebe2_cia_mj12_memos.htm

posted on Dec, 6 2002 @ 05:14 PM
link   
And here is the famous footage of the supposed 'incubation labs' from Dulce:

www.movies-1.freeserve.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 6 2002 @ 09:14 PM
link   
jsut tell me how someone smugled a video camera there and waited till noone was around and video taped int eh best of conditions im gullile but not that gullible.

posted on Dec, 8 2002 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I was thinking exactly the samen thing, Quicksilver. This looks like a fraud.

Not that the whol thing is true, but still...

posted on Dec, 14 2002 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I thought alot of the stuff on the ATS main website on dulce was bs. It read like a sci-fi novel, something straight out of the x-files or something like that. total bs. anyway i think some of it was vaguely believable, but the rest was crazy. underground wars with aliens?

XAOS

posted on Dec, 26 2002 @ 04:33 PM
link   
here's a video with sound...

www.insidior.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2002 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by xaos
underground wars with aliens?

XAOS

www.crowdedskies.com...

top topics