It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks Dump December 21 2020

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   
twitter.com...

Follow the White Rabbit...

edit on 20-12-2020 by FlyingFox because: UNLEASH THE KRAKEN!

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   
About time! Been looking forward to this for ages. Now, if I could just get the computer to cooperate and work.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Got any juicy bits? Anything relevant?

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   
"Dumps Everything"

Things could get interesting.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   
When I click on your link, I don't see this tweet. But I don't really know how to navigate twitter.

Could you, or someone just provide the links in the tweet? So I can see thousands upon thousands of files and just go to bed?

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 11:37 PM
link   

+23 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 11:41 PM
link   

They could dump every piece of dirt on every single Democrat and the MSM would spend their time covering Trump's reaction to the election as it was after night 1. Pathetic, repulsive, paid off cowards.

+27 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Gnawledge

You can't navigate Twitter but I bet you can navigate Trump's Twitter page with pinpoint accuracy and sheer determination.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: Gnawledge

You can't navigate Twitter but I bet you can navigate Trump's Twitter page with pinpoint accuracy and sheer determination.

Sounds like you need a nap more than I do. No, I just don't have a twitter account and don't see the OP's screenshotted tweet so can't access relevant links.

Very helpful though, thank you.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge
When I click on your link, I don't see this tweet. But I don't really know how to navigate twitter.

Could you, or someone just provide the links in the tweet? So I can see thousands upon thousands of files and just go to bed?

It's in her replies.

As far as I can tell this is the same stuff released long ago. For some reason it keeps getting called new every once in a while.

I don't see anything indicating a new release on 12/21.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
twitter.com...

Looks like loads of files, election fraud in Kenya might be interesting among others... also interesting that former Democrat congresswoman Cynthia McKinney is posting what she posts... she was definitely on the other side till she lived the DC life, you got to wonder what happened? and why she is now a DNC pariah.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Thank you

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Good lord, Cynthia McKinney .... is she back frrom Bangladesh?

Statute of limitations must have run out.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Can’t post specific link

If you scroll down the link is titled file....__._/file/us-dhs-leftwing-extremist-cyber-threat.pdf
edit on 21-12-2020 by SeektoUnderstand because: (no reason given)

Link won’t re post
edit on 21-12-2020 by SeektoUnderstand because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: SeektoUnderstand

We locks her up nows?

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   

China: PLA Training Emphasizes Countermeasures Against Imagery Reconnaissance A variety of Chinese open source reporting suggests that China is developing an increasingly sophisticated understanding of US imagery collection capabilities and is steadily taking steps to evade both Western intelligence and commercial satellite and aerial reconnaissance. While Chinese military units for the past several years have carried out counter-reconnaissance drills during major exercises, this year reconnaissance and surveillance evasion emerged as a major training theme in Chinese military media and top level training guidance. Thus far, evasion methods are primarily passive -- emphasizing camouflage and deception -- but a PRC commercial military magazine suggests that some "experts" in the field are advocating an ambitious future goal of developing active countermeasures that may include telemetry jamming and signals hacking. The Chinese military leadership has elevated detection evasion as one of the main topics for future military training, suggesting a growing awareness of and a commitment to countering US intelligence and commercial imagery satellites (see box). In the authoritative 2007 Training Directives published in the Central Military Commission's daily, the People's Liberation Army (PLA) General Staff Department, for example, specifically made training in a "complex electromagnetic environment" -- China's characterization of a future battlefield that includes essential elements such as reconnaissance, surveillance, electronic warfare, and their countermeasures -- a priority task (Jiefangjun Bao, 12 January 2007, 12 December 2006). As a result, the PLA appears to be increasing the frequency of detection evasion drills in this year's training and will probably continue to do so.

From 2007 about China evading our intelligence surveillance

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 12:10 AM
link   

From 2007 about China evading our intelligence surveillance

Wait. Are they allowed to do that?

Are we? Is counterintel just frickin wrong?
edit on 12/21/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Nope.

edit on 21-12-2020 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Wesley snipes SSN too 😆 why in the world is his tax evasion documents in there

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 12:17 AM
link   

I think the term is "gish gallop."

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join