It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Poll workers fired for calling attention to stacks of photocopied Ballots 98% for Biden

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge

originally posted by: Nodrak

Why just 98%?

Also photocopies wouldn't work, they are barcoded. That stack of ballots is as legit as McEnany's stack of blank papers she touts as proof of fraud.

Security features only matter if they are checked with rigor or purpose...

It's fed into a machine that reads barcodes. Machines read the same barcode, machine rejects a duplicate. It's a pretty good security feature.

Then you’d have no problem with a full on forensic investigations into DVS; machines, USB’s and anything else linked to the integrity of our elections?

Dems are doing everything in their power to deny access for forensic investigations. If it was such a “secure and fair”election then why are they fighting the investigations?

A rational explanation would be appreciated or is it just la la la la, nothing to see here, didn’t happen, as all your post tend to suggest?

I think you’re embracing ignorance in all its glory.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Iconic

Yes and it's not the better candidate that wins, but the candidate that can cheat via fraud the best, not a formula for good government. Everybody else can always reference Biden 2020, well he got away with it, it emboldens all the cheaters and fraudsters, I don't care how much you hate Trump. A sabotaged electoral process is very bad for America.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Secretary of State agrees it was a bonehead move.

“I condemn in the strongest terms the decision by Fulton County elections officials to fire two poll managers purely for raising concerns about the November elections,” Raffensperger said. “Though we have found no credible evidence of widespread fraud, it is important that individuals can raise their voice when they believe they have seen wrongdoing. Retribution against whistleblowers poses a threat to the continued strength and vibrancy of our democracy."

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

“I condemn in the strongest terms the decision by Fulton County elections officials to fire two poll managers purely for raising concerns about the November elections,” Raffensperger said. “Though we have found no credible evidence of widespread fraud, it is important that individuals can raise their voice when they believe they have seen wrongdoing. Retribution against whistleblowers poses a threat to the continued strength and vibrancy of our democracy."

Say’s the complicit and corrupt. Irony has its moments.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Say’s the complicit and corrupt.

What a surprising response. I never would have expected that.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   

He can say what ever he wants after the fact it matters not because they are already fired , and the votes are already counted .

As we have all seen once these ballots are counted there is no going back .

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Say’s the complicit and corrupt.

What a surprising response. I never would have expected that.

Yeah, the truth surprises us all at times. Maybe lower your expectations?

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Subjugation has always been the way of every government. Memories have been shortened more and more over time.

Welcome back to the New World.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Those ballots appear to have bar coding on them.

One or more counting machine would have pitched an electronic fit if it was photocopied.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   

edit on 12/20/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   
What's the procedure for ballots that cannot be read electronically?

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Do you having the coding info from these machines that can substantiate that claim?

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
What's the procedure for ballots that cannot be read electronically?

LOL. Exactly!

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

In general, they are judged by a bi-partisan panel (of 2, I think). If bad enough, they are rejected entirely.

edit on 12/20/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   

In general, they are judged by a bi-partisan panel (of 2, I think). If bad enough, they are rejected entirely.

Or.... they can manually change the vote to whom ever they want in adjudication which in some counties had no oversight whatsoever.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   

So, in theory, they could have been counted.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   

You know that we're talking about paper ballots, right?

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   

As much as possible unreadable ballots are counted, yes. Were these unreadable ballots?

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Why just 98%?

Also photocopies wouldn't work, they are barcoded. That stack of ballots is as legit as McEnany's stack of blank papers she touts as proof of fraud.

Except they still counted them. You can listen to audio of that.
Oh it's all fabricated though right?

Since Election Day, over 100 out of 243 Dominion employees on LinkedIn have deleted their profiles. This is not a good sign for a company. Over 40% of Dominion’s employees with profiles on LinkedIn on Election Day have eliminated their profiles and lawyered up in FEAR.

A real PR campaign don't-cha think?

Yes. PR for Trump to raise money.

Dominion is also bringing lawsuits for this crap and Fox hosts (I've heard of Dobbs and I think the judge person) are airing retractions of their statements due to such. If it gets to court, we'll see if there is anything to this.

As for LinkedIn people deleting their profiles, yeah, they probably got overwhelmed with B.S. concerning this.

Their body language tells a different story

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   

As much as possible unreadable ballots are counted, yes. Were these unreadable ballots?

Who knows.

Ask the folks who got fired.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join