It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWSWEEK / SolarWinds Won't Confirm if Hack Breached U.S. Military, White House

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   
So Biden was elected our next president? Aren't you sure that you have had enough of one teetotaler because here comes another. I mean OK so the other guy had poor "presidential" manners and ate junk food. I can understand the poor manners after being targeted several times, including that Seattle "helicopter" err I mean missile launch. Didn't see it? It happened just before he visited North Korea. Go look it up and decide for yourself. Getting back to junk food, well at least most of it was grown and raised in the USA. So the next guy doesn't drink but he has a thirst for sniffing thissin and thatten. OK, whatever. So Bill Barr steps down? Any one have a sighting of FBI Director Chris Wray since the ANTIFA guys showed up month as ago in several major cities? You do know that Barr's DOJ controls the FBI right? You also realize that for decades the FBI was run by a guy by the name of J Edgar Hoover. Yep, the same guy who had personal FBI dossiers on all American presidents and other politicians. Sure seems that his legacy lives on and traditions take long to simply fade away. I mean that lordy lordy guy and now Wray. Right?

So here's a story that is ongoing and fluid that has popped and seems to have some validity that something is arise. I do know that here on ATS that QANON nation knows about it but they are like nerds and keep all to themselves as it like its super top secret. So anyway here we go.

Trump nation has alleged that there was election fraud. At issue here is the core of the Trump dynasty. They have all the hotties as in women but they seem to run their act like the old TV show Green Acres or better yet the Beverly Hillbillies - East. I mean clumsy and forget about comparisons to 4D or 5D chess. That why most of there investigation stuff peters out. They also don't have friends in high places as in the CIA, FBI, DOD or others. Some thing about Trump not paying or unwilling to pay to play as it; well, it does sound like how he runs his businesses. Bottom line pal, the world runs on money. They left it up to religion, prayer and those "deplorables". Well that was their first mistake as when the going gets tough the god squad simply time out and fade away. Something about the "meek" shall....

In brief there seems to be a correlation-connection to SolarWinds. Newsweek ran the story so the CIA must have cleared it for publish.

SolarWinds Won't Confirm if Hack Breached U.S. Military, White House

Then an article exists about SolarWinds CEO retiring. Hmmm. Here it is:

SolarWinds executive chairman retires

Oops, Now did I just FLUFF UP. That story is about:

Executive Chairman Michael Bennett has now retired from the board of directors. Bennett, who retired on June 30 for personal reasons, will receive a $200,000 payment as part of his severance agreement, according to a July 2 filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.

No, here's the guy I am talking about and so is QANON nation:

In February, Bennett was named Austin-based SolarWinds’ (NYSE: SWI) executive chairman after he stepped down as its CEO. His replacement was then-Chief Operating Officer Kevin Thompson.

That's it Kevin Thompson:

Thompson Sold $3.6 million of Shares[/url]

Solarwinds Corp (SWI) President & CEO Kevin B

Plus this:

[url=https://exechange.com/20404/solarwinds-ceo-kevin-thompson-leaves]SolarWinds CEO Kevin Thompson leaves

Then this:

Austin's SolarWinds at center of national security breach

Well gentle members, can you "trump" the above story? Is it above you pay grade? Will it just simply fade away? Well all I can say is that its a race to the barn yard and the winner gets ; NOTHING, as usual.

As for me and the next four years? Well, I am biden my time and hope to move to a better place.

edit on 15-12-2020 by Waterglass because: added and typos

edit on 15-12-2020 by Waterglass because: more typos

edit on 15-12-2020 by Waterglass because: added

edit on 15-12-2020 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Not sure what your wanting “trumped”?

Anyway.

Schumer Flashback: "You Take On The Intelligence Community, They Have Six Ways From Sunday of Getting Back At You"

charliekirk.com...

Supposedly a civilian President provides oversight of the military intel community. Guess I was wrong.
edit on 15-12-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixex

edit on 15-12-2020 by neutronflux because: Changed wording

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Anyone, anywhere that went through a server running SolarWinds' admin software.

posted on Dec, 16 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Not sure what your wanting “trumped”?

No meaning to it just stupid humor for a guy who had and lost it all. Seems to be the exact business model for every one of his business ventures doesn't it?

Must be because he cant get out of his own way. Dumb ass fluffed up on race and Covid-19. If he had brains he would have sucked up to Intel while using that knowledge gained in briefings to clean it up. Nah, he came through the front door with a battering ram.

I am now wondering of he is and was part of the great scheme, especially Covid-19 and the CDC. So why did he target it for reductions? Especially the division in China?

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Please continue the discussion with part 2
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

top topics

join