It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone considered that maybe Trump didn’t want to win?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Crazy yes, out of the realm of possible, no.

Maybe all the lawsuits are just to look good for his followers, and maybe to keep his children in the political possibility realm.
Trump is a business man first.
I have this feeling he is leading people on to continue his empire.
I know that sometimes things are done to just look a certain way, not necessarily to achieve what people think. I’ve seen
This so many times in my life. Corporations do this all the time. Of course we know the government does it..so.....

Trump said early on this election was rigged, before people voted. He planted that seed...
Is it possible that Trump didn’t want to win, and also did not want to lose? I think so.
He is a Gemini, and if there was ever a person to live up to that sign it would be him!

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Interesting take. But just knowing what we know of him, it's seems that he'd want to win more than anything.
a reply to: JAGStorm

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: KandinskyChaos
Interesting take. But just knowing what we know of him, it's seems that he'd want to win more than anything.

Things are not as they always seem. Did he want to win, or be loved by his followers?
Did you ever watch that documentary on him? It was really interesting.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 12:37 AM
link   
not for a second.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I kinda doubt he didn't want to win. He could have just said # it, can't get a fair shake with the full onslaught of MSM attacks, and not ran again. I think he would have wanted to win to spite the attacks. He shoulda ran as a democrat, they woulda loved him and cheated to get him another term lol.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
I kinda doubt he didn't want to win. He could have just said # it, can't get a fair shake with the full onslaught of MSM attacks, and not ran again. I think he would have wanted to win to spite the attacks. He shoulda ran as a democrat, they woulda loved him and cheated to get him another term lol.

He was a democrat, a lot of people don’t realize that. I also think he is always calculating for his businesses.

"It just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats than the Republicans. Now, it shouldn't be that way. But if you go back, I mean it just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats....But certainly we had some very good economies under Democrats, as well as Republicans. But we've had some pretty bad disasters under the Republicans."

www.thoughtco.com...
edit on 15-12-2020 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-12-2020 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Would that be an example of 5d or 4d chess that he is playing?

I mean sure, your scenario is as possible as anything.

Occam would point out that Trump fits the profile of a classic narcissist, lost the election and both he and his core group of voters refuse to see reality.

Doesn't mean your scenario isn't possible I guess.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 12:46 AM
link   

No...

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 12:51 AM
link   
The one good thing trump did, was demonstrate the swamp needs to be drained from the bottom, not the top. GOP needs to be destroyed and built back up, sans the RINO scumbags that have run it into the ground. Gotta drain congress and senate of the snakes first.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 01:28 AM
link   

My pet theory is that DJT is a democrat plant...

Meant to destroy the GOP from the inside.

Seems about as plausible as some who doesnt want to be president running for president.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 01:43 AM
link   
President Trump may not be aching to do another 4 years.

But he knows Joe Biden is not his own person anymore.

You can tell from the content of Joe Biden's electoral college victory speech yesterday, and how his wife (Jill Biden) had to help steady and guide him, after the exhausting 20 minute speech.

Brief Video Clip: twitter.com...

President Trump knows that CHINA will control America through Joe, if the election steal is successful.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
Crazy yes, out of the realm of possible, no.

Maybe all the lawsuits are just to look good for his followers, and maybe to keep his children in the political possibility realm.
Trump is a business man first.
I have this feeling he is leading people on to continue his empire.
I know that sometimes things are done to just look a certain way, not necessarily to achieve what people think. I’ve seen
This so many times in my life. Corporations do this all the time. Of course we know the government does it..so.....

Trump said early on this election was rigged, before people voted. He planted that seed...
Is it possible that Trump didn’t want to win, and also did not want to lose? I think so.
He is a Gemini, and if there was ever a person to live up to that sign it would be him!

You are sooooo smarty pants huh?

LOL...LOL....

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I'll do you one better.

Not only did Trump not want to win but everything leading up to his bitter defeat was all a show.

Pelosi impeaching, the attack against mail in votes before the election and the election fraud lawsuits afterwards. They are trying their best to make it look as real as possible.

The conflict between right wing and left wing is as
choreographed as pro wrestling.

They're putting on a show, trying to convince us there are 2 sides when they are all in on it together making money off us.

The challenger goes over in the main event for the phoney title. Champ plays the role and lies down.
1-2-3. Big pay day for everyone involved...
edit on 15-12-2020 by Psilocyborg because: Donald Trump Detroit Michigan April 1, 2007

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Psilocyborg

"The best slave is the one who thinks he is free."
- Johann von Goethe
edit on 15-12-2020 by AcerM because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 02:58 AM
link   

It's a sound theory. It's a toss up between that and being that he really is the best at everything, even losing.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Perhaps he wanted us all to taunt him mercilessly?

edit on 15/12/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Thats exactly what trolls want.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Twitter twitter twitter

Big tech censorship, deepstate

Here's twitter as proof.

Twitter.fake news

edit on 15-12-2020 by sunkuong because: Alphabet grammar error

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: sunkuong

My pet theory is that DJT is a democrat plant...

Meant to destroy the GOP from the inside.

Seems about as plausible as some who doesnt want to be president running for president.

That's not a theory.
That is an emotional response.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I feel little emotion. Im probably just internalising my feelz. Or psychopathic.

I Know. Without a doubt. That Trump was put in place to destroy the GOP.

And he succeeded in such. Spectacularly.

No emotion. Just 4 long years or reinforcement of my 'hypothethesis'
edit on 15-12-2020 by sunkuong because: Back on the meds

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join