It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antrim County Michigan Forensics Report Released

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

A couple of other key facts....

Federal Election Commission rules require all margins of error to be UNDER .0008%. An error rate of 68.05% clearly puts these results in violation of federal rules guiding elections.

Also, the state is REQUIRED to keep all records, audit data, and ballots for 2 years post election. The report indicates that these files were deleted and attempt to remove. Forensics is working to recover deleted data as we speak. But I also remember seeing some "guidance" from SoS Benson to wipe all machines after the election....does anyone else remember that? If she actually gave that order, she could be charged with Obstruction of Justice and Election Tampering.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
Sad part is based on the evidence not even our third party is safe from Democrats corruption. The Democrats stole like 50% of their votes and a ton of Trumps.

What third party? You mean like that Green Party the D’s sued to get thrown off the PN state ballot?

And won....

Like them?
edit on 14-12-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

Why not treason? I’m not sure how that crime works, but it seems like US election tampering or corruption should fall under that consequence too maybe?

I don’t even like capitol punishment. But....

“Off with her head!”

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude
Part of the reason for the delay was lawsuits, Sec of State interference, and attempts to postpone.
This should have been done in Wayne county, but........

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

I’m referring to the OP’s source. I’m not familiar with what you’re talking about, but it wouldn’t surprise me.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
a reply to: CIAGypsy

Why not treason? I’m not sure how that crime works, but it seems like US election tampering or corruption should fall under that consequence too maybe?

I don’t even like capitol punishment. But....

“Off with her head!”

In order to prove treason, you would have to prove:

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

I can imagine she would claim her actions were the motivation of other reasons and not to purposely levy war against the US govt or providing aid & comfort to enemies of the United States.

Joe Biden on the other hand.......lol.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Of course, they let it leak out in dribs and drabs because it's no fun to win if you can't rub someone's face in how you got away with it.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe
Part of the reason for the delay was lawsuits, Sec of State interference, and attempts to postpone.

I have to admit that the MI AG's quick willingness to sign off on the redactions bothers me a bit. Of course, he tried to drag his feet until Bailey's attorney threatened to tell the world on television what he was doing. My first thought was "so what? Why would that scare them? They've been doing that type of obfuscation for years...." I know they said the redactions were "minor" and "irrelevant" but I have a hard time believing ANYTHING is minor or irrelevant in this case.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Am I missing something?

Trump got more votes after the 'flip'. It's in the report.

If someone cheated...

edit on 14/12/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Btw, I reached out to several Republican members of congress in both the House and Senate and asked WHY they are not doing forensics on Dominion machines in Republican states such as Florida, Tennessee, Alaska, Nebraska, Iowa, etc...which might corroborate the fraud that was seen in swing states? Powell had mentioned weeks ago that the Dominion software was likely changing votes across all states where it was used. Why are Republicans not gathering this evidence with the support of Congress personnel in those states to validate those beliefs?

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

You do realize most cases of voting fraud in recent times were carried out by Republicans?

Cries of voter fraud should be aimed at those committing it: Republicans

Cognitive dissonance aside, can you drop the BS claim that only Democrats commit fraud?

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy
Btw, I reached out to several Republican members of congress in both the House and Senate and asked WHY they are not doing forensics on Dominion machines in Republican states such as Florida, Tennessee, Alaska, Nebraska, Iowa, etc...which might corroborate the fraud that was seen in swing states? Powell had mentioned weeks ago that the Dominion software was likely changing votes across all states where it was used. Why are Republicans not gathering this evidence with the support of Congress personnel in those states to validate those beliefs?
What’d they say? “It’s a Christmas Miracle?”

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy

A couple of other key facts....

Federal Election Commission rules require all margins of error to be UNDER .0008%. An error rate of 68.05% clearly puts these results in violation of federal rules guiding elections.

Also, the state is REQUIRED to keep all records, audit data, and ballots for 2 years post election. The report indicates that these files were deleted and attempt to remove. Forensics is working to recover deleted data as we speak. But I also remember seeing some "guidance" from SoS Benson to wipe all machines after the election....does anyone else remember that? If she actually gave that order, she could be charged with Obstruction of Justice and Election Tampering.

Tampering with evidence has never stopped the left before... From Hilary and her email debacle, to Mueller's team wiping all their cell phones, and so many more examples to list, its obvious the left doesn't care tampering/cheating blatantly.. They know even if its proven, they have big tech/legacy media and establishment politicians suppressing it

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

You do realize most cases of voting fraud in recent times were carried out by Republicans?

Cognitive dissonance aside, can you drop the BS claim that only Democrats commit fraud?
Define “recent times” please? Link?

Like this election or all the others recently BESIDES this election.....

Edit: My bad. Watkins from KS is clearly the criminal mastermind behind this Dominion voting scandal and complete sham of an election due to corruption, distorting, and outright fraud. Jesus.

Do these trolls get paid by the word for this propaganda?

I need a job
edit on 14-12-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I think they should forensic audit the whole shebang.

Open the can up...no matter who it is cheating.

Not surprising at all...

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

So, knowing that, we should ignore any and all election fraud. Got it. Derp.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe

Like I said, it's pointless. Unless the plan is to laugh at everyone who felt this wasn't totally kosher. as it stands, that seems the most likely reason.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   
The 2020 missing voting data and 68% error rate seal this one.

If these are indeed true, this election was tampered with.

Let’s see if anything happens.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk
The 2020 missing voting data and 68% error rate seal this one.

If these are indeed true, this election was tampered with.

Let’s see if anything happens.

You aren't serious are you?

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Am I missing something?

Trump got more votes after the 'flip'. It's in the report.

If someone cheated...

Yes, you are. You're looking at the candidates, not the machines and methods where the actual problem occurred.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join