It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking - MI judge orders the release of the audit from Antrim county

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
At this point its a matter of belief for one group, a matter of fact for another, and a matter of opinion which "side" is which.

The fact is that 80-90% of America will still get up tomorrow and go about their day, earning a living, taking care of their families.

Probably less than 1% of the population thinks about any of this stuff.
Take any swing state in contest and give me one fact that would change my mind that Biden won beyond a shadow of a doubt...just one.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 05:30 AM
link   

That's the logic, yeah.

When it's not "well, everybody knows that this unproven claim of mine is true."

I'm not even going to bother to go through the 'report' now unless someone tells me it has more cool White Hat/Black Hat stuff in there for a good laugh.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ringsofsaturn777
Right.. MBA from Harvard, worked with MIT, NASA etc. he's a real brainless dolt next to you Augustus : )

W went to Yale.

I wish you would have said this guy was your source sooner and not have wasted my time. You going to cite Sidney Powell next?

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

At this point its a matter of belief for one group, a matter of fact for another, and a matter of opinion which "side" is which.

The fact is that 80-90% of America will still get up tomorrow and go about their day, earning a living, taking care of their families.

Take any swing state in contest and give me one fact that would change my mind that Biden won beyond a shadow of a doubt...just one.

The Governors of each State verified their election results as required by law which appointed a slate of Electors in each State which met as directed by the Constitution and State law yesterday and elected Joe Biden who will be confirmed as the 46th President of the US on Jan 6, 2021.

Individual belief doesn't matter in this instance.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
If I ever infer that there needs to be violent political action because of my fee-fees like many of the people on the losing side of the election are doing I might answer that question.

You already did, and you already did.

Unlike the ones you are falsely accusing.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl
You already did, and you already did.

Sure.

Keep trying, you may eventually get something correct on this board.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyFree72

originally posted by: Drucifer

originally posted by: elementalgrove
a reply to: Drucifer

Help me understand your reading comprehension.

If one argues the points of the left/establishment, how is that not fighting for them?

One can point out the failures of one party/court proceedings without supporting the party they’re failing against.

I can’t speak for AM, but as for myself, as a libertarian, I’m sitting back and watching this sh*tshow while having a few chuckles. Nothing would have pleased me more than to see a bunch of politicians go down for election fraud and I eagerly read all the “evidence” and watched how all the cases played out. As time went on, it got sillier and sillier. “Here’s a truck, FRAUD!!!!!”, “There’s a person behind a computer looking unhappy then happy, FRAUD!!”

If you’re talking about the evidence in those terms, you most certainly did not read or see all of the evidence. And your comment is exactly why someone would accuse you of pandering for the left - because you are describing the mountains of evidence presented in 100+ hours of legislative hearings, thousands of pages of court proceedings and several forensic audits in terms of how CNN does - pretending it boils down to “someone sad behind a computer”. I’ve been reading all of the court filings from the main players and some of the small fries too and it takes days and days to go through each one. It’s mind bending that you can claim you’ve done the same but have somehow reached the same conclusion that CNN has without reading any of it. As for the court proceedings that have been dismissed - they all have different reasons so I’m not going to lump them in together but some of the dismissals are valid and some are very much partisan. Most of the dismissals of cases with serious amounts of evidence have been dismissed to quickly move them up to the only court that matters in this situation. The real problem though is that our system was built around the belief that most people do the right thing and we don’t live in that kind of society anymore. Judges are not impartial anymore and they often don’t take their oath to uphold the constitution seriously. It’s been a steady slide for decades.

Ultimately, I find it disturbing that you “sit back and chuckle” while this goes on. While I’m not a fan of the 2 party system and have often voted libertarian myself, I imagine that a few months from now when China is fully running the show here, you’ll wish you hadn’t just giggled in the corner. The libertarians haven’t even tried to offer up a decent candidate in years and the most recent was a full on pretender who actively became part of the problem. Now we have a president elect who is very much compromised with China, a VP who is a Marxist and an entire swamp who just got away with the most blatant cheating in US history while suffering zero consequences... cant imagine why they wouldn't keep doing it. We had an opportunity to change things and more people were paying attention than ever before. That was the first step in moving away from the 2 party system. It’s ALWAYS been the first step. The 2 parties themselves aren’t the reason we only have 2 parties. It’s the snoozing Americans who don’t bother to read stuff for themselves of pay attention to, well, anything. We needed them to wake up and pay attention if we had any chance of being anything other than a 2 party system. And they did that... but now many won’t bother voting again because of the blatant corruption.

As a libertarian you were the closest you have ever been to destroying the 2 party system and you had millions of people chomping at the bit to move in that direction starting with midterms but you were so busy being pleased with what you think is your own superiority that you completely missed the opportunity. Now it’s gone. I don’t know a single trump supporter who doesn’t think the problem is on BOTH sides of the isle. They didn’t vote for trump because he is Republican, they voted for him IN SPITE of it. Everything I’ve heard in the last 2 years was about using the mid term primary to start ousting Republicans next and changing the face of that party into something tolerable. There is no scenario where we go from where we are at to an ideal libertarian style of government overnight. Most people don’t even want freedoms - COVID taught us that. We are too far gone to undo it all so quickly. It was always going to take time and a lot of little steps in between that involved making changes in one of the two parties. You know, similar to what the communist party has done with the Democrat Party... except they have been cheating to speed up the process.

In any case, it doesn’t matter now. The CCP has been buying up pieces of US critical infrastructure businesses for awhile now and have fully secured a portion of our food supply chain and are moving into energy now. Anyone who’s read the Joint Senate Committee report knows there is no doubt Biden is compromised so China will be unchecked now. I’m in MI and have had a front row seat for what the future looks like. I’ve watched elected officials continuously operate outside the law, completely disregard the US and MI constitution like it doesn’t exist and ignore court orders like it’s irrelevant. Biden has promised more of the same but on a national level. We have a lot of pain headed our way and it’s fine if you don’t believe that - most of the people around me in March didn’t believe it then when I said we would be exactly where we are. But here we (MI) are, locked back down, tens of thousands of businesses closed for good, millions of people unemployed, our kids haven’t been to school for almost a year, our state is completely broke and millions of people still haven’t received the CARES ACT or FEMA PUA money from the spring/summer that the federal government sent to our state government on their behalf because our UIA reallocated it to other people. Pretty sure that’s called fraud but no one who can fix it even cares. As of 12/26 MI will no longer be offering PUA even though millions still can’t work because their employer is closed or because the schools and daycares are closed. All of this and more is coming to a town near you - welcome aboard. Still laughing?

I tried waving my magic libertarian wand around to get more voters but they just kept telling me I was giving my vote away to Joe and Trump. I guess Trump got mine, since I’m in Florida.

Dude, my life is stressful enough without me believing I can take on the US in all it’s f*cked up craziness. What’s happening in your state sucks but bitching at me about it isn’t going to do a thing. You’re better off writing to someone who actually can. I’m in a large, democrat run city (Ft. Lauderdale) and we’ve got 2 restrictions- wear masks in public and they’re not seating restaurants at 100% capacity. As for all the other fear mongering sh*t, again, nothing little ole me is going to do about it. There’s nothing I CAN. I get your pissed off and all that, but unloading a wall of text on me isn’t going to change my mind about what I’ve seen, it won’t stop Biden from blowing the CCP, it won’t get you out of lockdown.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

The Governors of each State verified their election results as required by law which appointed a slate of Electors in each State which met as directed by the Constitution and State law yesterday and elected Joe Biden who will be confirmed as the 46th President of the US on Jan 6, 2021.

Individual belief doesn't matter in this instance.

I get that. I’m talking about the election process that led up to that point. It seems that every facet of the election in those states is tainted with some strange anomaly, whether big or small, that could’ve affected the outcome if properly investigated, which hasn’t happened and probably won’t.

Nothing to do with feelings just an observation.

edit on 15-12-2020 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Listen man---I have found that AM tends to really hammer down on these posts. And the reason isn't because he believes in the left. Its because he sees this nonsense for what it is.

I voted for Trump in this election. But the way some Trump supporters treat him like a savior is no different from how the left treated Biden. Trump is a self serving narcissist. His only benefit---IMO as someone who believed in both sides being equally corrupt together--was that both sides didn't like him.

And maybe a lot of the belief in Trump upsetting the apple cart was right. Unfortunately at every turn he proved himself to be the reality tv guy the left said he was.

If this is actually the smoking gun---well unfortunately for those of us that love facts with our conspiracies---Sidney Powell and Rudy had their turn first. And they looked like total buffoons. How Rudy even got in front of a microphone after the Borat 2 clip says a lot of not good things about the state of Team Trump

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: atlantiswatusi

Sidney Powell and Rudy had their turn first

This "audit" comes from one of the guys Sidney and Rudy used.

Allied Security Operations Team (ASOG), veterans of top U.S. law enforcement and intelligence agencies, is the source of election fraud information used by Attorney Sidney Powell and the Trump Campaign in their lawsuits.

citizensmatter.us...

A little more about that:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 12/15/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: atlantiswatusi

People like AM until they find out he's not on their team.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

The fact that a bunch of adults are arguing for team Dem or Team Repub is just silly.

Neither side cares about us. And Trump.....he cares about the same way.

About the most believable part of the audit was all the out of date software. I challenge you to check your work servers or home computers to see how safe you are.

But I ask myself a question when it comes to fraud---is there that much hatred in this country between two parties and are both parties absolutely sure they way is the way to save the country? The answer to both is of course yes. So I certainly believe that election fraud happens. If there wasn't something afoot people wouldn't call a voter id racist.

You can't trust a large group of people. But a small group...pretty good at computers? I can totally see both sides cheating their way to a win. Just looking for some proof that doesn't have equally viable objections.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: atlantiswatusi
You can't trust a large group of people.

Which is why I keep saying that widespread election fraud took place the same way we didn't land on the moon.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Faking the moon landings would have been a piece of cake compared to faking the election.

Neither things happened.

Belief in either is pure delusion.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
Faking the moon landings would have been a piece of cake compared to faking the election.

Not if Stanley Kubrick filmed the election results.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   

He would have only been allowed to if he was a Democrat

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   

He did. You don't believe he actually died, do you?

Wake up you sheep!

This is ATS!

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2
The election was a complete sham. That is 100% fact.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

He can't answer questions. Just say where is the evidence duh. It's the bourbon talking as he never runs out apparently.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   
The boss of dominion was giving evidence in Michigan, obviously he denied everything. However admitted that someone else messed with the "central tabulators" code to update a down ballot "school board race". This resulted in the Trump to Biden vote flip.

So it is possible to hack the machines and flip votes, this is now agreed by both sides.

The really weird thing was someone asked him "What programming language is the code written in?" and "Are you increasing a count or adding entries to a database?" And he did not know the answer. Said "I'll get back to you."

On as side note this is the first time I realised ATS doesn't seem to have an ignore feature. I don't mind crazy delusional Q, flat earth, reptilian nonsense. Phage and Byrd with constant skepticism, no problem. But some loser just posting endless banal personal opinions which are irrelevant to the thread really gets my goat.
edit on 15-12-2020 by numberjuggler because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join