It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientific Methods of proving election fraud

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Watch the interview at the bottom of this article. Essentially he provides 3+ ways to validate the authenticity of ballots versus those which were not legitimate and/or whether the Dominion machines switched votes WITHOUT getting access to the Dominion source code.

Simple Ways to Prove Fraud in 2020 Election

We can take the physical ballot, the image scan of the ballot in the machine, the CVR file in the machine, and I can even take a shredded bag of ballots and do what we do. I want everybody to understand these physical ballots from the election, when they go into the machine, it basically makes a duplicate copy. That’s your property as an American citizen. We own it for 22 months after the election. And so when these courts started saying, well you can’t look at it, I realized it was all technical smoke and mirrors, to fool judges, to fool lawyers, to say oh we can’t really do it. So let me tell you how easy it is…

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

The logical breakdown happening here reeks of patriarchal racism.

I note that this "QR" code inventor is a privileged white male who does not acknowledge his oppressive ways.

There, that will work to reinforce the cognitive dissonance the MSM has engrained into me

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy
Watch the interview at the bottom of this article. Essentially he provides 3+ ways to validate the authenticity of ballots versus those which were not legitimate and/or whether the Dominion machines switched votes WITHOUT getting access to the Dominion source code.

We can take the physical ballot, the image scan of the ballot in the machine, the CVR file in the machine, and I can even take a shredded bag of ballots and do what we do. I want everybody to understand these physical ballots from the election, when they go into the machine, it basically makes a duplicate copy. That’s your property as an American citizen. We own it for 22 months after the election. And so when these courts started saying, well you can’t look at it, I realized it was all technical smoke and mirrors, to fool judges, to fool lawyers, to say oh we can’t really do it. So let me tell you how easy it is…

That would only prove fraud of the voting machines had been tampered with or if the count was fraudulent. If the ballot boxes were stuffed you'd merely be recounting fraudulent ballots and you'd come to the exact same conclusion as before. Bidden win.

You'd need to prove that those shredded ballots were fraudulent in order to prove the election fraudulent. And you would probably need to find out who printed them and where in order to do that.

I saw follow the money. It would take tens of millions to rig the election because of all of the bribed that you'd need to pay and all of the election officials that would be taking backhanders. If you can find credible evidence of the payoffs, come back to me. Otherwise no sell.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

I think he is addressing the claim that fake ballots were printed off by the Dominion machines which means they never went through the mail to get to the voter. He is also saying that if access were given to the actual ballots themselves, there is forensic markets within the ballot itself which identifies what printers they came from. Fake ballots would not have these markers.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I look forward to any concrete proof of fraud.

Saying something could be done is not doing it.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Pray tell.....explain what "proof" you need to see and the manner in which it needs to be presented for you to admit that the Democrats and Communist foreign actors attempted to steal this election????

I'd LOVE to hear your response.....

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Pray tell.....explain what "proof" you need to see and the manner in which it needs to be presented for you to admit that the Democrats and Communist foreign actors attempted to steal this election????

I'd LOVE to hear your response.....

Following the video you posted, there are at least three ways to prove which votes are real and which aren't.

Pick one of those.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   

You are obfuscating and refusing to answer my question. Says a lot..... I don't think you are interested in the truth.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   

I read the article and he hasn't explained how this is any different from what is being done by the various state electoral offices?

That is why it took so long for them to verify the vote - because they make those cross-checks.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   

You are obfuscating and refusing to answer my question. Says a lot..... I don't think you are interested in the truth.

No, I'm not obfuscating even a tiny bit. You posted an article with a video that makes the claim that there are at least three fool-proof methods for proving vote fraud.

You asked me how to prove vote fraud, and I suggested one of those three.

What am I obfuscating? The fact that your article makes a claim?

Perhaps someone will use one of these three methods to actually find proof for the yet unsubstantiated claims of voter fraud, and, as I said, I will be glad to see that proof.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Then you did not watch the video. The explanation of the 3 methods is in the video...not the article. And these methods have NOT been applied to the ballots or counting process.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   

So let me repeat what you are saying and tell me if I am correct...

If any of the contested states (WI, MI, PA, GA, AZ, or NV) were to apply the audit methodologies suggested by Jovan Hutton Pulitzer and if these results indicate that:

* ballots were fraudulently created
* ballot count tabulations do NOT match what is reported by the Dominion machines
* ballots were not valid ballots that were legitimately received by a valid, eligible voter

Then you, Gryphon66, will admit to everyone on ATS that you were WRONG about the alleged fraud in regards to the 2020 General Election???

And, that you will ONLY accept "Proof" via these methods as explained by Jovan Hutton Pulitzer and not "proven" through any other methods?

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   

You don't have to repeat what I'm saying, what I'm saying is posted.

You are attempting to make a strawman argument.

I'll repeat it one last time, and then my courtesy is at an end:

If there is proof of voter fraud, I will be glad to see it.

Best.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   

So let me repeat what you are saying and tell me if I am correct...

If any of the contested states (WI, MI, PA, GA, AZ, or NV) were to apply the audit methodologies suggested by Jovan Hutton Pulitzer and if these results indicate that:

* ballots were fraudulently created
* ballot count tabulations do NOT match what is reported by the Dominion machines
* ballots were not valid ballots that were legitimately received by a valid, eligible voter

Then you, Gryphon66, will admit to everyone on ATS that you were WRONG about the alleged fraud in regards to the 2020 General Election???

And, that you will ONLY accept "Proof" via these methods as explained by Jovan Hutton Pulitzer and not "proven" through any other methods?

Not one single Looney Leftie on this site will answer your question. The reason why? Because then it will be in black and white what they will accept as proof and they won't be able to keep moving the goalposts. They will just say they've already answered the question, (which they clearly haven't), or that you're making a "strawman" argument, or if there is proof of voter fraud, they will be glad to see it. No, they won't be glad to see it - they'll just move the goalpost another time and say it's not proof. As they have been doing all along. It's clearly a waste of time to pin these wackos down to a real answer. They're not going to do it. Of course one of them could come along and prove me wrong.

But, that's not going to happen. Watch and see and you will have proof of that.

TCB

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

Partisan nonsense aside, do you have proof of voter fraud?

Not claims, not affidavits, not edited videos, not "well there must have been because Trump lost" narratives.

Do you have proof, evidence, conclusive concrete facts that show voter fraud?

Do you have any of the means to "easily" determine voter fraud as alleged in the OP's article?

That's a pretty clear cut matter.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Makes perfect sense ... but will they get a hold of the ballots and the other information they need from every state? I'd imagine the states would fight it tooth and nail and if they did somehow manage to get all the ballots and codes, then they would dispute the findings.

Yes, it sounds like the best way to determine if there was widespread fraud. If we ever find out, it will be years in the future Like persons enamored by the JFK Presidency now smiling and pretty much admitting the mafia in Illinois and LBJ in Texas probably sealed the deal.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

Partisan nonsense aside, do you have proof of voter fraud?

Not claims, not affidavits, not edited videos, not "well there must have been because Trump lost" narratives.

Do you have proof, evidence, conclusive concrete facts that show voter fraud?

Do you have any of the means to "easily" determine voter fraud as alleged in the OP's article?

That's a pretty clear cut matter.

Do you realize how stupid you sound asking if I personally have any evidence of voter fraud that took place in states I don't live in? Stop deflecting and being disengenuous.

Oh, but thanks for proving my point.

TCB

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Makes perfect sense ... but will they get a hold of the ballots and the other information they need from every state?

Why would they? Are there any laws which require it? Federal law I mean. Because that is what would be required.

Damn states rights! Damn you to hell! How very conservative. How very Federalist.

edit on 12/13/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TrulyColorBlindf

Do you have any proof of fraud in the state you live in? That's still proof of fraud.

You claim that there is massive fraud and yet you admit you have no proof.

And I'm the stupid one? LOL. Kthxbye.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I have to admit, I do look forward to our friends making arguments based on the Tenth in the future.

So many quotes to choose from in rebuttal.

LOL

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join