It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The quarterly Creedence report

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   
This isn't my first CCR thread, and probably wont be my last.
After a somewhat unpleasant morning, I'm heading out in my car, and immediately put on the Creedence playlist.

Within seconds, my CNS and pituitary gland are pumping out a fountain of endorphines.

Bring a song and a smile for the banjo, better git while the gittin's good.
Hitch a ride to the end of the highway, where the neons turn to wood.

Gonna get it to the rafters. Watch me now.

Some folks are born silver spoon in hand. Lord, don't they help themselves, ya'll.
But when the taxman comes to the door, Lord, the house looks like a rummage sale.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

I was a teenager living in the East Bay in the 60s. There was this fm radio station called kmpx which was like the first underground hippy rock station in the San Francisco area. They were unhappy with the restrictions that prevented much of the music they wanted to play do they called for a boycott of the station one Friday night. They called for a street party on Green St out front of the studios. ''Bring food and weed'' and there will be music.

I was working at a drive in theater in San Leandro so when my shift was over I popped up a enough popcorn to feed an army and headed out for the rally. The music showed up and it was the Golliwogs from El Cerrito . Boss party that.

And for my money, CCR's ''Good Golly Miss Molly'' is the best there ever was.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

It wouldve been amazing to see them back then!

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   
His neighbor was also a fan.

edit on 12-12-2020 by Homefree because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join