It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the Supreme Court Needs to Hear this Case

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Because no one else will and the US people deserve answers and faith in our election process.

The Constitution was written to protect the people from its government. The union was formed based on the idea that all states would set up and follow a state level constitutional government. All other rights not defined in the constitution remain with the states.

So in this case you have state(s) claiming that the governments of other state(s) have infringed upon their right of a free and fair election granted to them according to law. The argument is that laws were changed outside of proper legal channels.

When did we start allowing state governments to stop following the form of government that they agreed too?

Maybe this isn’t a big deal because it may have no consequence on the election. But this case must be heard along with the allegations that such actions may have lead to fraud.

There may not be anything more than statistical evidence of fraud left to find. And we may not be at a point in time where we are ready to rely on the mathematics. Even though it is my opinion the mathematics prove fraud without a doubt.

But there are a few things that we can get out of this court case. This will be televised, the voters will be watching.

This will at least give voters the confidence that everything that can be done within the law has been done. This may not bode well for the emotionally charged but most Americans both Left and Right can make up their own minds and accept whatever legal outcome the Supreme Court decides.

At the end of the day the Supreme Court May decide that the statistical irregularities are not enough. And that the improperly changed laws need to be submitted to the legislature to vote on but they can’t take back what has already been done based on the evidence.

But I cannot fathom any conclusion that this was a free and fair election. The necessary evidence, the ballots were not properly handled.

The only way to guarantee a free and fair election is to have an election that can be fully audited for accuracy. Through this court hearing the Supreme Court should set precedents in demanding that all states must maintain complete election records until any and all litigation has been settled.

I also believe they need to solve the voting machine issue. We need to make sure that somewhere at the Federal level the machines have been inspected and the software dissected for malicious code before being authorized for use in an election.

I believe the court has the right to define what a free and fair election means. They do not make laws but they do interpret them. This is what is being asked of them. This is their job.

I put this into the rant forum because I am not a legal expert and don’t want to get into a legal debate. This is just one man’s opinion of what the Supreme Courts should be and what it should do.
edit on 11-12-2020 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I feel like my vote did not count. Who know what happened to the vote counting machines. I’m 63 years old and I no longer have any faith in the government at all.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
I feel like my vote did not count. Who know what happened to the vote counting machines. I’m 63 years old and I no longer have any faith in the government at all.

The court may decide our votes didn’t matter this time. But they can assure us they will matter next time by defining the law for today’s world.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Isurrender73

originally posted by: Nickn3

The court may decide our votes didn’t matter this time. But they can assure us they will matter next time by defining the law for today’s world.

I don’t think so. Faith is easier to break than it is to restore.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   
We've had a voting process in place for a very long time. Not once has it failed us. Not until Trump lost.

I think that's the only pertinent fact here. He's just throwing a hissy fit. It'll be over soon enough.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge
We've had a voting process in place for a very long time. Not once has it failed us. Not until Trump lost.

I think that's the only pertinent fact here. He's just throwing a hissy fit. It'll be over soon enough.

Bollocks! You need to read some history. You can start with these two. This is not the first time this has happened.
Rutherford B Hayes
Foster Vs Love

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   

LOL you just don't know history or have your head stuck in the sand

www.worldatlas.com...

8. U.S. Presidential Election of 1960 in Illinois
The US Presidential Election was the 44th and was held on November 8th, 1960. The presidency was contested by Democrats’ John F Kennedy and Republicans’ Richard Nixon. The election was closely contested with Kennedy winning by 0.17% of the votes despite Nixon winning popular votes in 26 states. Kennedy’s victory was credited to the Roman Catholic support base, the economic recession of 1957 to 1958 which had affected the ratings of Republican, and his campaigning skills. However, most people believed that Kennedy was a beneficiary of vote fraud, especially in Illinois and Texas. He won Illinois by a margin of 0.2% with Nixon winning 92 of the 101 counties. The Republicans rejected the results while 650 people were arrested and charged with voter fraud.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

Bollocks! You need to read some history. You can start with these two. This is not the first time this has happened.
Rutherford B Hayes
Foster Vs Love

Don't bother, it's not worth trying to educate the willingly ignorant. Many, not just some here, are lost forever.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Biden may take the Oval, but he's not president.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

Rutherford B Hayes
Foster Vs Love

I'm not saying there weren't disputes. These you mention were actual, real, disputes. This stuff as now ruled (again) by the Supreme Court about widespread fraud is the failure. Failure in our leadership.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Dear...if he's taking the oval...(ahem)..it's called something else

new topics

top topics

join