It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh, wow. ATS.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I'm getting headings now that this website is for sale. Which we've known about for months now. It seems the current owners cannot take what is offered or there has not been an offer made.
I am stating this mostly because I want this website to continue.
How is the current group going and how do you all feel on the impending shutdown of this website?

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

It's a bummer.
But life goes on.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Don't jump automatically to dark conclusions. It might be bought by somebody with a like mind as the current owners.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Never Despise

But with more disposable income, I would expect.

edit on 12/11/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 01:52 AM
link   

ATS had a chance to take center stage on the PG and Q events. The biggest conspiracy events in recent history. Instead they chose to suppress and hide it as if they were embarrassed of it. They rolled the dice and lost becuase they bet with the DS.

And you know they probably don't even regret it becuase they were paid handsomely in whatever form. They did their job. If it wasnt for their assist, this could've been much worse for the bad guys.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

What are you talking about.

Q has it's own special place here on ATS.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

If I was among the idle rich, I would buy this place and keep it exactly as it is. My own private digital antfarm.

There must be at least one human being with the means and desire to actually do so.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Folk, I respect your discourse and honestly I'm just hoping to get to a decade here.
But this is bigger than my hope, and our thoughts.
The membership had opportunity to buy the website. That no longer seems like it will happen.
I offer good fortunes to all and hope to find you on other forums.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Zuckerberg could afford to lose a ton of money.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Zuckerberg could afford to lose a ton of money.

Ayup. Somehow don't think he would preserve the ATS we know and love, though.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: 3n19m470

What are you talking about.

Q has it's own special place here on ATS.

Oh when did they make a special forum just for Q? I don't see it on the FORUMS page. They made a special forum just for the Deep Horizon spill, the Japan Tsunami...

No, Phage, what you mean is that they QUARANTINED Q to ONE specific THREAD.

ONE thread on everything Q. Making it a painstaking process to sort through it all. Each Q happening should have had its own thread with its own chance of making the front page.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 02:31 AM
link   

It might be bought by parler.

Count me out

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: sunkuong

Is this a true possibility or just speculation?

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Damn, it's for real. Well, hope someone carries on with ats. It'll be a shame if it goes. Seriously one of the few forums i still use as well as the one i've probably been using the longest. Like man...my mom was still alive when i found ats, we used to talk about threads on here and she died in 2005.
It's pretty much the only thing still around we did together at one point. It took me years of just reading all the things here before i felt worthy of even making an account. Hell the email address i used to create my account hasn't existed for at least 5 years. It really will be a sad day the day ats goes.
edit on 11/12/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 02:50 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Weird, I thought this website was already owned by some government agency, or maybe it’s just half of the membership? Regardless there are some posters that spend way to much time on here shoving their opinions down others throats. I wonder where those sad cases will go next? It’s those members that have killed this place in my opinion.

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Speculating that it is a true possibilty.

Who else would buy ATS but a true patriot?

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Mozquito

If you are posting whilst banned...

Something is rotten in the state of Denmark
edit on 11-12-2020 by sunkuong because: Grammar nahzis

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 03:29 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I just had to log back in after reading this. The abovenetwork is not going anywhere. The agency is doing that header because it is attempting to subtly tone down the topics and information being discussed about the globalist plans and the patriots counter attacks in one of the only domains even allowing the topics to be discussed.

I promise even in 2022, you will all still be having "i hate libtards/i hate alt-right neo nazi racists" topics saturating the mud pit.

Your all acting like a bunch of girls at the end of high school in tears hugging each other passing around the yearbook.

Grow back your balls, and remember there is still a real world that needs your direct action. Our president has not been fully overthrown yet, and neither and neither has the republic. If you were wondering when was the time to get your hands dirty that time is now.

We already know who the enemies are. Now we do what we can to attack their properties, real world assets, and agents however we feel we can. Even something benign and simple as informative graffitti on train box cars or news station affiliates' walls WILL make an impact.

But know this, ATS will not be sold in the next 3 years despite a red 'Breaking News' header.
Like a typical MSM banner designed to instill fear. We already know a 3 letter agency with a declassified established relationship with all domestic media outlets who utilise the same tactic in their own businesses. Open that third eye folks, too many people on ATS keep a hot poker in it instead.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join