It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The new "Book burning" of our country.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Yes I have, I am actually on more alternative social media type platforms than main stream.

Still dont go on them month but if my occasional meandering help them survive then all the better.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: a325nt
a reply to: slatesteam

Yes, they are deleting any video that talks about 2020 election fraud, or any video that claims that Biden won't be the next POTUS.
They told us they're doing it, and sure enough my YT feed completely changed a few hours later.

They're doubling down on the MSM narrative and banning facts they don't like.

Ya, it's almost like Youtube owns Youtube or something.

I didn’t think commies believed in private ownership of business?

Unless it serves the interest of the state. As long as private ownership does things like give huge amounts of money to pay for the "election" campaigns of people like Putin and Xi to retain the illusion of electing their leadership, the private ownership can continue. Once the owner says or does anything against the state/leader their business is destroyed and so are they. Easily controlled private ownership where the government gets what it wants 100% of the time and gains from the business is allowed.

They also LOVE private ownership of businesses like Google, which created and gave to the Chinese technology to have 24/7 surveillance over the private communications and private written thoughts of every single person in the country. Businesses can be evil, as google has become with censorship and handing surveillance tech to governments. if they are private and get away with it much more easily. The government can then claim innocence when they use the tech because they didn't create it.

edit on 12/10/20 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

They can't read and what history they know was filtered through social justice glasses. But they're Anti-racist activists now, tearing down statues and creating a more equitable and just future. That's the claim anyway. I say POOH!

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

That's good. I am only signed up to the alternative youtube. I am thinking about signing up to the other alternatives even though I will never use them.

Competition is the only thing that will keep them honest. Look at Patreon, Kickstarter and the others. I laughed when kickstarted laid off a huge amount of people and even patreon isn't doing so well now.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Yep currently on Parler, Mewe, and Bitchute, we need comeptition or we end up with social media doing what we have seen the last couple years.

Worst case competition will keep things pretty well split when it comes to social engineering.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

The problem with just digital format though is how do you stop your versions from being taken away or changed? How do you know the versions you get downloaded to you are the same always?

What if they get "sanitized" to conform with newthought?

Good question ket. I really don’t know.
Reminds me I got a start writing X-mas cards...

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   
CAn't really join any of the new places. This trend of tieing everything to cell phones locks me out.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

originally posted by: a325nt

Yes, they are deleting any video that talks about 2020 election fraud, or any video that claims that Biden won't be the next POTUS.
They told us they're doing it, and sure enough my YT feed completely changed a few hours later.

They're doubling down on the MSM narrative and banning facts they don't like.

This couldn’t have anything to do with the vote not to name Joe Biden president-elect 46, could it?

It may or may not have something to do with that in all honesty. My eternal flaw and truth is that I speak what I believe. It's not always what I want to say but if I believe it to be true, I say it anyway.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join