It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mother and daughter fraud team identified in Georgia

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

Try and prove me wrong.

Prove that unicorns don't exist.

I have no personal experience with unicorns.
It would be really cool if they did exist!

I do have personal experience with the radical left and right.
It would be really cool if they didn’t exist!

edit on 12 5 2020 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Got to say, all that matters is what the GA legislation think and the legislation of the other swing states. Im hoping they have seen the evidence and will act by voting on electors accordingly to there conscience. They have the power, they are the only ones Constitutionally that will vote on electors. Im hoping they do the right thing for america.

Im in a split household with my wife voting for Biden. But after all of the evidence we just want a fair election. And... from the evidence presented in these hearings listing to all of the witnesses swearing in affidavits is overwhelming fraud. The people will not let this happen.

God Bless America and thanks for all on ATS for freedom of speech. Death to MSM...

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: StingrayCrazy

They have the power, they are the only ones Constitutionally that will vote on electors. Im hoping they do the right thing for america.

Do you know what Georgia law says about it? I think that, unless the law is changed, the legislature is bound by it.

Each political party nominates presidential electors as prescribed by party rules.

The presidential electors shall assemble at the seat of government of thestate at 12:00 Noon of the day which is, or may be, directed by the Congress of the United States and shall then and there perform the duties required of them by the Constitution and laws of the United States.If any such presidential elector shall die, or for any cause fail to attend at the seat of government at the time appointed by law, the presidential electors present shall proceed to choose by voice vote a person of the same political party or body, if any, as such deceased or absent presidential elector, to fill the vacancy occasioned thereby; and immediately after such choice the name of the person so chosen shall be transmitted by the presiding officer of the college to the Governor, who shall immediately cause notice of his or her election in writing to be given to such person. The person so elected, and not the person in whose place he or she shall have been chosen, shall be a presidential elector and shall, with the other presidential electors, perform the duties required of them by the Constitution and laws of the United States.(Ga. Code Ann. §§21-2-10, 21-2-11, 21-2-12, 21-2-130, 21-2-172)

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Someone wrote:
"Also false accusation since they have not been arrested. If this could be proven they would be in a holding cell right now."

So by this person's logic if someone steals your car
and if you report it to the police then you are making a false accusation since they haven't been arrested and even further you're committing a crime by making a false accusation. That illogical mess is the best the fraud deniers can come up with.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: RudeMarine

originally posted by: putnam6
Like this comment taken from the page

WHEN LIN WOOD,
WHO IS A DEFAMATION LAWYER,
GETS UP IN FRONT OF A 1,000 PEOPLE,
TELLS EVERYONE THAT KEMP, RAFFENSBERG, AND GILBERT ARE CROOKED,
THEN DARES THEM TO SUE HIM.

... EVERYONE SHOULD LISTEN. IT REALLY IS THAT SIMPLE.

That is the best way to prove they are crooks

Video also shows a Georgia state Senator sorting/counting the ballots...which is against Georgia law.

Source: twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: HalWesten

You keep telling yourself that.

Georgia secretary of state says wife has received threatening texts about recount thehill.com...

Here Are the Threats Terrorizing Election Workers www.nytimes.com...

Congrats, you found a handful of nutbags. Regardless, it's still not acceptable which is what I've also been saying all along. This isn't good no matter where it comes. But you still have to admit that the vast majority of it has come from the Left. You cannot deny that in good faith.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
What da hell........ Well, that explains why she acted like that at the hearing......

Gotta love that "Oh #, busted" deer in the headlights shot lol.....

edit on Sat, 05 Dec 2020 22:10:25 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 12:32 AM
link   

a reply to: Doctor Smith

They can only blame themselves for wearing Black Lives Matter tee shirts and bragging about it on social media.

Pics, or it didn't happen.

I can't seem to find that photo of the mother daughter wearing the shirts. So I'll have to retract it for now. I've seen photo's of poll workers with Black Lives matter masks on though. They wouldn't allow required inspections from Republican Inspectors.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: SilverRocket

Someone wrote:
"Also false accusation since they have not been arrested. If this could be proven they would be in a holding cell right now."

So by this person's logic if someone steals your car
and if you report it to the police then you are making a false accusation since they haven't been arrested and even further you're committing a crime by making a false accusation. That illogical mess is the best the fraud deniers can come up with.

No thats not the same at all in fact its exactly opposite. Simple fact if you comit a crime and someone reports it that is simply a witness to the crime. But you have to have a crime in order to be arrested such as stealing a car. This person will end up in a holding cell when they are caught. They will be brought before a judge for grand theft auto. Now if this woman committed a crime which falsifying ballots is a crime why has no one arrested her?

See in georgia that will get you a minimum of 1 year in jail. so why has she not been arrested if we have video of a crime being committed. Unless of course the video doesnt show what people believe it does then that makes sense as to why she is not in jail. Think of it this way Trump lawyers would love to have someone arrested to blame things on it could make their case. But yet they cant even have someone arrested who supposedly commmited a crime on video. Be like having video of a bank robber and going well i know we have the video but we shouldnt arrest them.

You peple cant be that naive and see Trump lawyers cant prove fraud because at best maybe procedural errors.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

They can only blame themselves for wearing Black Lives Matter tee shirts and bragging about it on social media.

Pics, or it didn't happen.

I can't seem to find that photo of the mother daughter wearing the shirts. So I'll have to retract it for now. I've seen photo's of poll workers with Black Lives matter masks on though. They wouldn't allow required inspections from Republican Inspectors.

That wouldn't have happened. The Republican judge and poll workers (who were at the same location) would have made them go home and change.

And the Democrat judge would also have done that.

So it would have required collusion of both parties at that particular location AND nobody making a report (during the election day, election officials from BOTH parties come to check on us twice and they do make us make changes if things are wrong. I will bet those are photoshopped or out of context (as in: not really a polling site or not poll workers on election day. You could wear those while you were setting up the polling site and nobody was there to vote (it takes several hours to set up a site.)

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Look at the 25 seconds thru 35 seconds segment of this video clip.

Here: twitter.com...

The women arriving in the green coat appears to have a suitcase of ballots under her coat, tied to her butt!

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Lol, if you watch before she sits, she pulls a purse/black bag out of there.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
What da hell........ Well, that explains why she acted like that at the hearing......

Gotta love that "Oh #, busted" deer in the headlights shot lol.....

I found this gem of her in 2019. It shows her hypocrisy in all its glory.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

It's a 2 for one bust lol....... I wonder if all the dems on the ballot are gonna appear on video like that. Tisk tisk.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

The day is early!😉

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
a reply to: mtnshredder

It's a 2 for one bust lol....... I wonder if all the dems on the ballot are gonna appear on video like that. Tisk tisk.

Omg. I wasn’t sure about parent, but that blonde is definitely her! OMG! You can’t write this stuff. Actually you could but no one would believe it. Too cliche
edit on 6-12-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

I find it hard to believe your sources. I'll believe it if indictments are handed down and those women taken to court and prosecuted.

Courts have been packed, liberal judges and prosecutors are refusing to charge certain groups.

Democrats are backed by a majority of the
Media.

A majority of silicon valley

A majority of hollyweird

A majority of college academia

A majority of the FBI

There are the biggest industries...lots of money, power and influence coming from them

Almost impossible to defeat.

And who is in on the other side? flag waving middle America.

Big Corp or the people?

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Look at the 25 seconds thru 35 seconds segment of this video clip.

Here: twitter.com...

The women arriving in the green coat appears to have a suitcase of ballots under her coat, tied to her butt!

Try a cooler with cokes in it. Seriously tied ballots? Wow

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: djz3ro

Boxes, suitcases who gives a crap what you call the containers? Not me. I can see they look consistent with other ballot containers and didn't give it a thought if she called them 'suitcases' or 'boxes.'

I've called them 'boxes' from the moment I saw them, myself. Still need documentary proof of the chain of custody. Where is it? Who put the boxes under the table? Names please.

No idea of their names but if you look at the whole video (the long CCTV clip) they do it in front of the press and observers.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join