It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just To See If It Comes True

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Dear (REMOVED),

I want to provide you some very important information. I’m a committee member within the Liberal Party of Canada. I sit within several committee groups but the information I am providing is originating from the Strategic Planning committee (which is steered by the PMO).

I need to start off by saying that I’m not happy doing this but I have to. As a Canadian and more importantly as a parent who wants a better future not only for my children but for other children as well.

The other reason I am doing this is because roughly 30% of the committee members are not pleased with the direction this will take Canada, but our opinions have been ignored and they plan on moving forward toward their goals. They have also made it very clear that nothing will stop the planned outcomes.

The road map and aim was set out by the PMO and is as follows:

– Phase in secondary lock down restrictions on a rolling basis, starting with major metropolitan areas first and expanding outward. Expected by November 2020. – Rush the acquisition of (or construction of) isolation facilities across every province and territory. Expected by December 2020.

– Daily new cases of COVID-19 will surge beyond capacity of testing, including increases in COVID related deaths following the same growth curves. Expected by end of November 2020.

– Complete and total secondary lock down (much stricter than the first and second rolling phase restrictions). Expected by end of December 2020 – early January 2021

– Reform and expansion of the unemployment program to be transitioned into the universal basic income program. Expected by Q1 2021.

– Projected COVID-19 mutation and/or co-infection with secondary virus (referred to as COVID-21) leading to a third wave with much higher mortality rate and higher rate of infection. Expected by February 2021.

– Daily new cases of COVID-21 hospitalizations and COVID-19 and COVID-21 related deaths will exceed medical care facilities capacity. Expected Q1 – Q2 2021.

– Enhanced lock down restrictions (referred to as Third Lock Down) will be implemented. Full travel restrictions will be imposed (including inter-province and inter-city). Expected Q2 2021.

– Transitioning of individuals into the universal basic income program. Expected mid Q2 2021.

– Projected supply chain break downs, inventory shortages, large economic instability. Expected late Q2 2021.

– Deployment of military personnel into major metropolitan areas as well as all major roadways to establish travel checkpoints. Restrict travel and movement. Provide logistical support to the area. Expected by Q3 2021. Along with that provided road map the Strategic Planning committee was asked to design an effective way of transitioning Canadians to meet a unprecedented economic endeavor.

One that would change the face of Canada and forever alter the lives of Canadians. What we were told was that in order to offset what was essentially an economic collapse on a international scale, that the federal government was going to offer Canadians a total debt relief.

This is how it works: the federal government will offer to eliminate all personal debts (mortgages, loans, credit cards, etc) which all funding will be provided to Canada by the IMF under what will become known as the World Debt Reset program. In exchange for acceptance of this total debt forgiveness the individual would forfeit ownership of any and all property and assets forever.

The individual would also have to agree to partake in the COVID-19 and COVID-21 vaccination schedule, which would provide the individual with unrestricted travel and unrestricted living even under a full lock down (through the use of photo identification referred to as Canada’s HealthPass).

Committee members asked who would become the owner of the forfeited property and assets in that scenario and what would happen to lenders or financial institutions, we were simply told “the World Debt Reset program will handle all of the details”. Several committee members also questioned what would happen to individuals if they refused to participate in the World Debt Reset program, or the HealthPass, or the vaccination schedule, and the answer we got was very troubling.

Essentially we were told it was our duty to make sure we came up with a plan to ensure that would never happen. We were told it was in the individuals best interest to participate. When several committee members pushed relentlessly to get an answer we were told that those who refused would first live under the lock down restrictions indefinitely.

And that over a short period of time as more Canadians transitioned into the debt forgiveness program, the ones who refused to participate would be deemed a public safety risk and would be relocated into isolation facilities. Once in those facilities they would be given two options, participate in the debt forgiveness program and be released, or stay indefinitely in the isolation facility under the classification of a serious public health risk and have all their assets seized.

So as you can imagine after hearing all of this it turned into quite the heated discussion and escalated beyond anything I’ve ever witnessed before. In the end it was implied by the PMO that the whole agenda will move forward no matter who agrees with it or not. That it wont just be Canada but in fact all nations will have similar roadmaps and agendas.

That we need to take advantage of the situations before us to promote change on a grander scale for the betterment of everyone. The members who were opposed and ones who brought up key issues that would arise from such a thing were completely ignored. Our opinions and concerns were ignored. We were simply told to just do it.

All I know is that I don’t like it and I think its going to place Canadians into a dark future.

Vancouver, Canada· Posted October 14

edit on 5122020 by Snarl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 07:09 AM
link   

And an open thought about masks:

Would a painter feel safe with a mask like that? - a sandblaster? - no I don't think so … it’s just a, Don't spit on me Bro mask

Why do Middle Easterners often make their women wear a cover over their faces?

Control

edit on 5122020 by Snarl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Why is this in Dreams & Predictions?

This is allegedly a real leaked Email from a Liberal committee member in Canada who sits within the Strategic Planning committe.

Outlining the global elite's agenda.

Personally I believe it's real.
And it's obviously not just limited to Canada as it talks about a
"Global debt reset"
Every country will have to comply with this "road map"

Though I don't believe this Email is complete with all the details, there is probably much more left out.

Buckle up folks 2020 was only the very beginning.
With much more carnage to come

May GOD have mercy on our souls

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

And an open thought about masks:

Would a painter feel safe with a mask like that? - a sandblaster? - no I don't think so … it’s just a, Don't spit on me Bro mask

Why do Middle Easterners often make their women wear a cover over their faces? Control

Absolutely Amen!!!

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Canada has done well. And vaccines are coming.

Shutdowns suck but they are smart. I guess business/money over life is a different conversation.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge
Shutdowns suck but they are smart.

I'll give you credit for being 'half' right.

edit on 5122020 by Snarl because: The right part ... LOL

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

Shutdowns suck but they are smart.

I'll give you credit for being 'half' right.

I suppose that's good enough.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Shutdowns suck but they are smart. I guess business/money over life is a different conversation.

Bad guess...

That conversation is giving up freedom for safety.

Not gonna happen without a fight, a mostly peaceful fight of course.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

Bad guess...

Freedom v.s Safety is a tough argument. I lean towards people living and businesses dying. But I know how that argument goes.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Gnawledge

I lean towards people living and businesses dying.

When enough buisnesses die, the people they supported or supplied also die. There is no separating the two.

edit on 12 5 2020 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Can you honestly look around and not see this is all just another planned event?

That C-19 is a bioweapon that's patented controlled & designed to kill

You honestly think the vaccines will be to protect us?
As if we are valued?
No it's all for $$$ as much as they can get

You honestly think the mask, social distancing and lockdowns work?
Then why haven't they so far???

I mean everyone knows how shady and corrupt the bill gates foundation is and that they and the global elite have been planning & conducting depopulation & genocide of the world.

It's just now in motion and they have started the process of depopulation

I mean think about it just a second...
Look how bad the average person and the world economies are doing...
Then just look at how much money big corporations have made and profited off of C-19

No offense but You literally have to be a complete illiterate deaf dumb & blind person to not see this for what it truly is

You really think this will be over anytime soon?

You really think the vaccinations and just doing everything the corporate run MSM tells you and blindly following all the obvious lies will help?

Trust me it's only going to get worse why do you think they are talking about doing a great global debt reset?

Then they will be in total control
And if you think that can't happen then you're just very naive and I would suggest you look into the holocaust or anything like it

For the record I'm not saying the virus isn't real...
just so everyone is clear...
I believe it's a controlled bioweapon as I stated above.
which I believe is actually alot worse then what we are being told

Wake up people...
ask GOD to find you
& your loved ones worthy
and to have mercy on your souls
Dark times ahead

edit on 5-12-2020 by DustybudzZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Bad guess...

Freedom v.s Safety is a tough argument. I lean towards people living and businesses dying. But I know how that argument goes.

Aside from the deaths beyondknowledge has pointed out. I believe just the act of locking people down will kill more people than it will save.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
If you listen real closely you can almost hear this in the background of life nowadays

edit on 5-12-2020 by DustybudzZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I am still on the fence as to the validity of this release simply because i) the predictions to the end of the year seem, to me at least, obvious and logical with the rest fitting almost too nicely into agenda 21/2030 and ii) this is a conspiracy theorist's wet dream prediction.

I think a lot of people realised once the virus got out of China that this was going to become endemic like the annual flu so a second wave in the autumn was never a stretch at all. The lockdowns that came with it are no surprise because people were ok with the first lockdown and likely would not object to a second. They didn't, not really.

The isolation camps were already put out to tender and now they are looking for emergency 'field hospitals' to be built. Between the two, that's another point covered.

A few provinces have now gone from a somewhat lax approach to outright banning of gatherings of people over the holidays while other provinces have imposed a fresh partial lockdown (don't want to completely kill the consumerist orgy known as Christmas, now do we?) temporarily to see if things could be brought under control. This is the setup for point four because if not, we are looking at potentially hardcore lockdowns which coincide with post-Christmas/New Years.

UBI has already been floated in Canada so this happening would not surprise me in the least, particularly under Trudeau. Under other circumstances, I may even support it as it would most likely be cheaper than all of the other social services it would be replacing and the associated administration costs of each(welfare, UI et. et)

As for the COVID-21 mutation, I guess we wait and see.

I saw an MP the other day calling for travel restrictions, I believe he was talking inter-provincial but if that does get adopted, it won't be long before they consider travel restrictions based on health-zones. The government is also enlisting the military to assist with vaccine distribution so do the math there.

The supply chain breakdowns will be dependant on what happens in the USA regarding both the election and the virus measures imo.

The rest of the list seems entirely plausible even if I am suspicious of the timing. Only time will tell as they say.

eta : i do not trust the numbers as released by the government/provinces as the key metrics they report have changed (seemingly to keep up the fear factor) . ie. positivity rate. never even mentioned as a metric until recently but if you go from testing anyone that wants a test to only testing those with symptoms and close verified contact, of COURSE the positivity rate will go up.

There are no facts, there is no truth, just data to be manipulated. I can get you any result you like, what's it worth to ya? - Don Henley

edit on 5/12/20 by discordantone because: because

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: discordantoneThere are no facts, there is no truth, just data to be manipulated. I can get you any result you like, what's it worth to ya? - Don Henley

Nice reference there. The guy must have some serious connections within the intelligence community. In fact, I'm pretty much convinced that Hotel California is really about the CIA. Much like his solo work, Inside Job. Check the lyrics of the latter. It's all about the intelligence "business as usual".

It's truly surprising just how much useful information can be found in song lyrics, especially the old ones.

The Sound of Silence, for example, is all about AI-human interfacing ('the neon god they made') and synthetic/artificial telepathy ('people talking without speaking, people hearing without listening'), and that thing was written in 1963!

There's so much actual history, that is still affecting us all to this very day, that people don't have a first clue about. Or, as Inside Job goes:

You think that you're so smart
But you don't have a #ing clue
What those men up in the towers
Are doing to me and you

(note: album came out in 2000)

He was probably referring to the proverbial ivory towers with that one, but it's interesting to note that the Swiss bank CIA used to wash its drugs money through (among other off-the-books financial things) was located in one of the Twin Towers... and then, on 9/11, all of the bank's records of CIA's money transactions, recorded on the bank's servers (located in the basement, supposedly) got "accidentally" obliterated by a "terrorist attack"... so, yeah, 'the towers' referred in those lyrics may actually have been the Twin ones.

That email in OP may be a fake, but it certainly describes the mental state (as well as mental capacity) of the people who "run" governments around the world... and by "run", I mean execute orders they're given without question, much less a second thought.

For anybody paying any attention, it comes as no surprise that those orders are (practically always) coming from Switzerland, Swiss representatives and/or Swiss-based organizations. Like (funded by the Swiss government) World Economic Forum, whose boss has been pushing for both human "integration" (Borg-like assimilation would be a better term) into a global AI system, and The Great Reset... whatever the latter is supposed to be, but good for us, ordinary folks, it certainly isn't going to be.

And most people 'have no #ing clue'...

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge

I lean towards people living and businesses dying.

When enough buisnesses die, the people they supported or supplied also die. There is no separating the two.

I have more faith in people, I guess.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Bad guess...

Aside from the deaths beyondknowledge has pointed out. I believe just the act of locking people down will kill more people than it will save.

And I don't thing you can really lock people down. Not in American, anyway. Good luck.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I have more faith in people, I guess.

I have faith in people too. Starving people might kill you for what they think you might have. No businesses, no food. That is the way most people are.

top topics

join