It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump wins Wisconsin?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 12:58 AM
link   
The Chan's pointed me to this document. I'm having a hard time calling it fake.

I can't believe what I'm reading. Look at number 4!

***UPDATE*** - My mistake, this is the PROPOSED ORDER, not yet approved.

Here is the excerpt of importance (that I can tell).

The Court has reviewed the terms and conditions of this Emergent Injunctive Relief Order, and

for good cause shown IT IS HEREBY ORDERED THAT:

1. A Temporary Restraining Order is immediately in effect to preserve the voting machines in

the State of Wisconsin, and to prevent any wiping or alteration of data or other records or materials,

until such time as a full computer audit is completed;

2. Governor Evers and the Wisconsin Elections Commission are to de-certify the election

results;

3. Governor Evers is hereby enjoined from transmitting the currently certified election results

to the Electoral College;

4. Governor Evers is required to transmit certified election results that state that President

Donald Trump is the winner of the election;

5. It is hereby Ordered that no votes received or tabulated by machines that were not certified

as required by federal and state law be counted;

Case 2:20-cv-01771-PP Filed 12/01/20 Page 3 of 4 Document 6-1
6. It is hereby declared and ordered that Wisconsin’s failed system of signature verification

violates the Electors and Elections Clause by working a de facto abolition of the signature verification

requirement;

7. It is hereby declared and ordered that the currently certified election results violate the Due

Process Clause, U.S. CONST. Amend. XIV;

8. It is hereby declared and ordered that mail-in and absentee ballot fraud must be remedied

with a Full Manual Recount or statistically valid sampling that properly verifies a ballot application

for each absentee ballot, that verifies the signatures on absentee ballot envelopes, and that invalidates

the certified results in the Presidential and District 3 Congressional races if the recount or sampling

analysis shows a sufficient number of ineligible absentee ballots were counted;

9. It is hereby declared that absentee ballot fraud occurred in violation of Constitutional rights,

Election laws and under Wisconsin state law; and

10. It is hereby declared and ordered that Governor Evers and the Wisconsin Elections

Commission are enjoined from transmitting the currently certified results to the Electoral College

based on the overwhelming evidence of election tampering;

It is so Ordered, this ___ day of December, 2020.

Hon. Pamela Pepper
District Court Judge
Eastern District of Wisconsin, Milwaukee Division

ATS, please tell me I'm not going crazy!
edit on 2-12-2020 by Tempter because: (no reason given)

*Edit - Pamela Pepper IS INDEED the presiding judge.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Pamela Pepper IS INDEED the presiding judge.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

No, this is:

Description
MOTION to Amend/Correct Docket # 2: PLAINTIFFS MOTION FOR DECLARATORY, EMERGENCY, AND PERMANENT INJUNCTIVE RELIEF by All Plaintiffs. (Attachments: # 1 Text of Proposed Order)(Dean, Michael)

The Plaintiff wrote this order, wanting the Judge to sign it.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Here is a link to the full filing.

www.democracydocket.com...

Judge ordered that pretty quick though.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 01:06 AM
link   

How much you want to bet that Wisconsin's EC votes go to Biden in two weeks?

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 01:08 AM
link   

SAY WHAT!!!! Speechless.🤐

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: sighbul

No, this is:

Description
MOTION to Amend/Correct Docket # 2: PLAINTIFFS MOTION FOR DECLARATORY, EMERGENCY, AND PERMANENT INJUNCTIVE RELIEF by All Plaintiffs. (Attachments: # 1 Text of Proposed Order)(Dean, Michael)

The court ordered it?

Read it again.

The Court has reviewed the terms and conditions of this Emergent Injunctive Relief Order, and

for good cause shown IT IS HEREBY ORDERED THAT:

Plaintiffs don't order anything.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 01:12 AM
link   

No, this is:

Description

So basically it isn't official because the judge hasn't signed it?

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

How much you want to bet that Wisconsin's EC votes go to Biden in two weeks?

It IS a temporary injunction, and it may (likely) not hold.

However, for the moment, it appears Trump has won Wisconsin.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 01:14 AM
link   

No, this is:

Description

Ah, that makes more sense. Well, kinda😕

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 01:16 AM
link   

"Proposed Order"

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

"Proposed Order"

So you'll have to excuse my legal ignorance.

The plaintiff's wrote this "order", even signed her title and name, and then "place it on her desk" and ask her to sign it?

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 01:18 AM
link   
A fake virtual 50 bucks?a reply to: jrod

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye This website has a rather large problem in that it is plagued by incorrect information such as provided in OP that is allowed to stand even after it has been proven to be false later on inside the thread. Most people barely even read past the headlines let alone whole pages of nonsense. Deny ignorance.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Seeing nothing about this on Lin Wood's Twitter and he was active an hour ago, you would think he'd post something , Zilch from Sidney Powell and Jenna Ellis either

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 01:32 AM
link   

It was probably attached to the pleading. I'd have to go back and look. It's what the person is hoping the judge will sign. The judge doesn't write the Order, they just sign it if the party is successful.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavesofchaos
a reply to: MotherMayEye This website has a rather large problem in that it is plagued by incorrect information such as provided in OP that is allowed to stand even after it has been proven to be false later on inside the thread. Most people barely even read past the headlines let alone whole pages of nonsense. Deny ignorance.

Well, it's not fake...it's just not a signed Order. It is exactly what it purports to be...a 'Proposed Order.'

I took a look at the link, I didn't feel fooled or lied to. The OP is just admittedly not familiar with how an Order gets drafted and signed. No biggie.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 01:39 AM
link   

This website is a collection of information about mother-trucking UFO's, Sasquatch, demons, angels, magic and more.

It's funny that you should pick on a thread like this.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

This website is a collection of information about mother-trucking UFO's, Sasquatch, demons, angels, magic and more.

It's funny that you should pick on a thread like this.

Don’t sweat it, we all miss stuff at times. I know I’m guilty of it more often then I’d like to admit, old age is my go to excuse. LOL

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 01:56 AM
link   

With 7 post replies in 7 years are you through for the year?

I can't decide if that makes you uniquely qualified to comment or not. LOL

regardless do as I do and regard everything is false till you can get 2-3 verifications elsewhere

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join