It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dominion IT contractor: EVERYTHING that happened at the TCF Center was FRAUD!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+43 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   

-"EVERYTHING that happened at the TCF Center was fraud! Every single thing!"
-Dominion IT contractor

A very powerful testimony from a IT Contractor that was hired on Nov 3rd and 4th by Dominion at the TCF Center to help with the Dominion tabulator machines. As an insider, I just wish she had more time to witness:

-EVERY SINGLE BALLOT she saw in the 27 hours she worked there was for Biden.
-Ballots of 40-50 was scanned by the tabulator machines multiple times when there was a paper jam, causing a recount of all the ballots in the batch - this happened 3 times every hour.
-More confirmation that illegal tabulation was going on at the Department of Elections, was there an illegal secret ballot counting center there, multiple sources has testified so.
-Big data loss at one time - I wonder how many votes were lost? Is there no accountability for such losses, no reporting?
-Reported this on Nov 5th to the FBI, spoke with them for 40 minutes, was never called back. Thank God she contacted the Trump lawyers! How many more like her has contacted the FBI and not been called back, I wonder? WTF Barr?!
-A Dominion employer named China would start bursting into tears and acting bizarre, said she could not be there and had to be sent home. (Bad conscience? Afraid they would get caught perhaps?)
...and more, you´ll not want to miss this one.

-MM
edit on 1-12-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

All of these Testimonies are truly scathing .

Unfortunately they are falling on deaf ears , only one Network is talking about them the Rest are silent as the Grave.

After watching these testimonies it could not be more obvious this was the most Fraudulent election in American history , But at the end of the day it still will not be enough because they need HARD FACTS HARD PROOF and there is none, these people new exactly what they were doing and they new exactly how to get away with it.

Democracy dies with this election as does the peoples faith in it , if the Left cared at all about this Democracy they would concede the race but alas they know we cant prove it.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Hmm, it sounds ridiculous that they would hire this outsider - a republican no less - to be present while the whole thing was going down - especially since she doesn't really know what her purpose was.

She sort of was just there.

You could almost suspect that someone wanted her there to witness the whole thing.

Or that she is not truthful. She did come off as both highly partisan and highly opinionated.
edit on 1-12-2020 by DupontDeux because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   
She sounds believable. The people questioning her don't have a clue how this could have been set up to happen. They have a hard time believing her, but I know that technology can be programmed to do whatever they want it to. Why was the head of that company at that site which had a major fraud going on? Was it like that everywhere or just there?

I find it strange that in the city of Detroit only twelve thousand odd people voted for John James.

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DupontDeux

Really. Is that all you got? Disappointing. I´m sure you can find some dirt on her if you dig deep enough. If you can´t refute the evidence, then attack the person - we know your little tricks now. I´m sure there are busy Leftists calling all her college & high-school friends and teachers at this very moment to try and find some dirt on her and make her testimony look bad - we know who you are and what you are. Next comes someone on the Left trying to derail the read; watch this space. Exposed you are, your dirty tricks we see.

-MM
edit on 2-12-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I believe her testimony. That said, I'm biased. I voted for President Trump.

Putting those things aside as best I can, I believe America as a whole deserves nothing short of a new election that does not involve mail in ballots unless they are absentee ballots requested by registered voters that sign up using secure and trackable methods. Also, we need to go back to simple ballot boxes and counting votes by hand with real and open oversight by 1 democrat, 1 republican, and 1 neutral member. We need to get rid of any machine or software system that is owned or operated by a foreign company.

Regardless of what happens next, my mind is made up concerning this election. There have been too many questionable issues for me to believe it was an fair and honest election. The legitimacy of this election is tainted for me.

WE THE PEOPLE DESERVE TO HAVE A NEW ELECTION WITH NONE OF THESE ISSUES AND WE SHOULD DEMAND IT REGARDLESS OF THE CANDIDATES YOU SIDE WITH!
edit on 2-12-2020 by Anathros because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation

Is that all you got? I´m sure you can find some dirt on her if you dig deep enough. If you can´t refute the evidence, then attack the person - we know your little tricks now. I´m sure there are busy Leftists calling all their high-school friends and teachers now to try and find some dirt on her to make her testimony look bad - we know who you are and what you are. Exposed you are.

-MM

Why wouldn't I questioning the motives behind seemingly unnecessarily placing a witness to a major crime, right smack down the middle of the crime scene?

I present the two most likely answers:

a)
There were no crime, thus no reason for them NOT to have her there.
b)
Someone WANTED a witness to the crime, perhaps to blow the whistle.

You and I have evidence for neither, al we can do is interpret what she said and HOW she said it.

edit on 2-12-2020 by DupontDeux because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 12:05 AM
link   

There are some great youtube videos on how to spot someone who is lying or hiding something from former special agents. In the poker world they are called tells.

I would call her bluff.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: jrod

They most likely do background checks before putting people on the stands. It´s pretty easy to prove you´re a contractor as you normally have a contract, paychecks, etc.

-MM

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux

Is that all you got? I´m sure you can find some dirt on her if you dig deep enough. If you can´t refute the evidence, then attack the person - we know your little tricks now. I´m sure there are busy Leftists calling all their high-school friends and teachers now to try and find some dirt on her to make her testimony look bad - we know who you are and what you are. Exposed you are.

-MM

Why wouldn't I questioning the motives behind placing a seemingly unnecessarily witness to a major crime, right smack down the middle of the crime scene?

I present the two most likely answers:

a)
There were no crime, thus no reason for them NOT to have her there.
b)
Someone WANTED a witness to the crime, perhaps to blow the whistle.

You and I have evidence for neither, al we can do is interpret what she said and HOW she said it.

She stated there was little to no training (1 hour) for her on the machine. She also stated she was one of two people (one being a 92 year old man) hired to ASSIST with those machines. She also stated there were MANY machines being used at once.

Is it possible that Dominion set things up regarding the machines and lack of training for all involved knowing the votes would be tallied multiple times? You have to admit it sounds like the perfect storm. Ballots being able to be counted numerous times if someone doesn't properly understand the system and an obvious attempt not to give proper training.

You could easily garner extra votes in heavily democratic (metropolitan) areas even without trying to. Even workers just trying to do their jobs the right way would make mistakes that lead to this conclusion without actually attempting to commit fraud. Right?

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Anathros

When a recount happens they use the paper ballots so this would not work.

At the end of the video she claimed the polling numbers were messed up, the board member corrected her saying they were better than previous elections, and she asserted her false claim. I forgot the exact words but that was a tale tale sign of a liar being called out.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Those frickin democrats knew what they were doing when they shoved mail-in ballots through, they knew fraud amongst the chaos would be tough to prove. Fraud is the only thing they've succeeded at since 2016. The real shame in it all is how the anti-Trump peasants have not one single problem with it because they got what they wanted. Frickin damn pitiful.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   

As opposed to democrat ballot counters blocking Republican ballot monitors in other areas? I guess there's no bias there, right?

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Even with all this fraud the Democrats barely beat Trump. As I´ve said before, my guess is that only 1/3 of the US votes were for Biden and the rest of the votes he got are fraudulent.

-MM

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Those frickin democrats knew what they were doing when they shoved mail-in ballots through, they knew fraud amongst the chaos would be tough to prove. Fraud is the only thing they've succeeded at since 2016. The real shame in it all is how the anti-Trump peasants have not one single problem with it because they got what they wanted. Frickin damn pitiful.

It’s pretty obvious what the con artist Dems did.
They used the Covid as an excuse to further their shell game with unsolicited mail-in ballots.
Specifically addressed and requested absentee ballots are the only #ing mail-in ballots that should be allowed.
Anyone that thinks massive fraud didn’t happen in this election is a simpleton. Period.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: jrod

Everybody you don't like is a liar, what's new?

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Even with all this fraud the Democrats barely beat Trump. As I´ve said before, my guess is that only 1/3 of the US votes were for Biden and the rest of the votes he got are fraudulent.

-MM

Yep. I bet you Biden didn't get more than 60 million votes. That's being generous, he probably didn't even muster 55 million.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Don't be a hyprocrit here. You deny Trump is a pathological liar...

I have very rarely accused anyone of lying.

However, with something like this I took the time to do a quick analysis anf towards the end with the state senator asking her questions that contradicted her claims, she got upset. There were several other minor signs of deception on her part, but towards the end was a big red flag.

It does not prove anything, just as her testimony does not prove widespread fraud that enabled Biden to win.

posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 01:04 AM
link   

When Biden becomes president, move to another country lile Brazil, Russia, or North Korea where the sitting president/dictator has the power to declare himself the winner.

You basically want Trump and his team to overthrow a free and fair elections brcause your guy lost and your cognitive dissonance prevents you from accepting this.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2020 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Others corroborated most everything she testified to witnessing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join