It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cyber Warfare team monitored Dominion sending data to Frankfurt on Nov 3rd testifies Colonel

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: Klassified

He wouldn't be saying it if he didn't have permission, it would end his career.

Even though he has retired ?

You are confusing the colonel that testified about the data transfers in Arizona hearings for the retired 3-star general that allegedly has knowledge of the alleged raid in Frankfort Germany. Two totally different people, you can't keep up with the discussion you lose 20 social credit points.

He'd know that if he actually watched the clip in the OP, but he won't because it would melt his little mind.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

He's retired.

Saw that after I said that. My bad.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   

You are confusing the colonel that testified about the data transfers in Arizona hearings for the retired 3-star general that allegedly has knowledge of the alleged raid in Frankfort Germany. Two totally different people, you can't keep up with the discussion you lose 20 social credit points.

I am not confusing him at all.

Listen to his introdution on this clip. He states he is a RETIRED Army Colonel of 30 years.

No Brownie points for you.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   

edit on 1-12-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
How do you even discuss this without seeming like a loon?

I mean, its interesting. But as a veteran of Serpo...i have a healthy dose of skepticism.

I’m very skeptical of the “server raid” story also but the monitoring and the routing of data out of the country seems more likely than not considering the mountains of evidence that keeps flowing in. After watching almost all of the recent hearings, nothing would shock me at the moment.

edit on 1-12-2020 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

Waldron is also retired.

Regardless we were discussing the Colonel's testimony in Arizona where he signed an affidavit, not the assertions of the General which were on some quasi website news source and have been floating around in another thread.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61
They´re deliberately trying to confuse people in the thread by dragging in a retired General´s theories on Twitter and trying to tie it to what the Colonel testified yesterday in the video - it´s disgusting. But we´re onto them, we see them for what they are now. Tricksters.

-MM
edit on 1-12-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

The White House Press Secretary says everything will be revealed at the proper time.

link   

Dammit, now I want some brownies.

Listen to his introdution on this clip. He states he is a RETIRED Army Colonel of 30 years.

Dammit now I WANT SOME BROWNIES, haven't had those in ages.
edit on 1-12-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

link   
0:52 "We did observe packet traffic, that were going, from the US, now we don't know if it was specifically Dominion traffic going, but to a server in Frankfurt"

Doesn't look like much of a smoking gun.

Sounds more like the perfect amount of info to set tinfoil hats buzzing.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
0:52 "We did observe packet traffic, that were going, from the US, now we don't know if it was specifically Dominion traffic going, but to a server in Frankfurt"

Doesn't look like much of a smoking gun.

Sounds more like the perfect amount of info to set tinfoil hats buzzing.

They were monitoring traffic coming from the Dominion.com network, he said, so it was Dominion data that was sent to Scytl servers in Frankfurt, but what´s not known is what kind of data was sent.

-MM

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Waldron is also retired.

Regardless we were discussing the Colonel's testimony in Arizona where he signed an affidavit, not the assertions of the General which were on some quasi website news source and have been floating around in another thread.

Great. No one was talking about McInerney when you said they were confused.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   
They are his words. Take it up with him.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Waldron is also retired.

Great. No one was talking about McInerney when you said they were confused.

If you go back in the thread you will see it being brought up right in the conversation, that said I too was too zealous in my effort to point out a mistake, I've already lost brownie points

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I think you should get 20 of putnam6s social credit points, and no soup for him!!

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   

They are his words. Take it up with him.

His whole presentation was about them monitoring Dominion.com network traffic. What, do you think the data that he said was sent to Scytl Frankfurt servers was your granma looking for pr0n?

-MM

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

I think you should get 20 of putnam6s social credit points, and no soup for him!!

You’re so brutal!😲

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   
And yet he felt compelled to say "we don't know if it was specifically Dominion traffic going".

Doesn't matter what I think the data may have been.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   

And yet he felt compelled to say "we don't know if it was specifically Dominion traffic going".

Doesn't matter what I think the data may have been.

He´s talking about the contents of the data sent to Frankfurt, he can´t guarantee that the contents of the data was voter data. There is something called "Context", look it up and study hard - you need it, I´m here to help you.

-MM

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   
That was the point, he can't guarantee what the data was. That isn't a smoking gun.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join