It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They went to vote but told you voted already

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Disenfrachised people have a right to be
enraged. These people went to vote but
were turned away. Who did the voting? Not
the rightful voter, this is clear.

Hopefully they'll get to the bottom of
every single one of the disenfranchisment
and criminally charge those voting place
workers with serious crimes.

Where the heck is the law enforcement
on this one?

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDidHappen

There is hope for JUSTICE after all.

FINALLY...Nancy Pelosi stays sober long enough to see the truth.

She admits that the Election was STOLEN!

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   
There were voters turned away because
a poll worker said it was 7pm.
CNN wrote an article in October giving
advice for when you are turned away at a
polling place:
www.google.com...

If those turned away don't have a way to
speak up they will not be detected.

They been planning this scam for a long time.

a reply to: carewemust

edit on 29-11-2020 by ThatDidHappen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   

So congress did nothing usefull to prevent election fraud from happening in the years since then?

I had hoped America was better able to protect itself. Its a shame it seems not to be the case.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I think they want in so bad they have
intimidated aynone who can do anything.

a reply to: sunkuong

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDidHappen

Hopefully they'll get to the bottom of
every single one of the disenfranchisment
and criminally charge those voting place
workers with serious crimes.

Where the heck is the law enforcement
on this one?

If there was any evidence of this happening to any significant extent, you would see it litigated and courts hearing evidence on it. That is not happening. Thus, we can deduce that it did not happen to any significant extent.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: sunkuong

So congress did nothing usefull to prevent election fraud from happening in the years since then?

I had hoped America was better able to protect itself. Its a shame it seems not to be the case.

U.S. elections are a patch-work of honorable people and evil/greedy people. Usually the evil/greedy people get re-elected the most, and reach the top of the pyramid.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: johnnylaw16

There is a lawsuit in process. I answered you on this in another thread to you also.

-MM
edit on 30-11-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation

There is a lawsuit in process. I answered you on this in another thread to you also.

-MM

Yes, Powell is alleging this. Her lawsuit is completely meritless. It will be thrown out shortly. If there was any merit to Powell's claims, why is Trump not putting forth the same evidence? Why is he actively distancing himself from Powell? Event Trump and Gulliani recognize that her lawsuits are crazy and without merit.

And as always, if you believe that she has put forth any credible evidence, please link to it. Spoiler Alert: She doesn't have any credible evidence.
edit on 30-11-2020 by johnnylaw16 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Powell is an lawyer for the Army, not for Trump. She´ll work on the cases where people will be trialed for treason. Powell is registered as amilitary lawyer and is the only one who can prosecute treason at a tribunal.

-MM

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Powell is an attorney for the Army, not for Trump. She´ll work on the cases where people will be trialed for treason. Powell is registered as a MILITARY LAWYER and is the only one who can prosecute treason at a tribunal.

-MM

You have no idea what you are talking about. Nothing will be tried by the military or by tribunal. There will be no treason prosecutions. That is an utterly ridiculous notion without any basis in reality. Powell was a once promising attorney that has devolved into a nut job. Her cases will be dismissed and nothing will come of them. Military courts will never even enter the picture.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Neither you nor I can predict the future; I suspect a successful lawyer like Powell probably has a strategy for a win, we´ll see what happens.

-MM

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Neither you nor I can predict the future; I suspect a successful lawyer like Powell probably has a strategy for a win, we´ll see what happens.

-MM

You're placing your hopes in a false god. There is a reason that Trump and Gulliani have distanced themselves from her.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 12:38 AM
link   

I don´t know where your sources are for Powell being "Fired" - I personally don´t care to listen to trash like CNN or MSNBC anymore so perhaps I missed out on that "fact." Anyways, here is what Jenna Ellis said in a Newsmax interview (video below) - straight from the source herself:

The (Trump) legal team was looking at two different directions and we discussed the best strategy to best serve the client´s (Trump) interest, and in this case we wanted to make sure to protect election integrety.Sidney is very much focusing on Dominion Voting Systems, and that´s going to be a much longer strategy, and that´s going to be something that she´s investigating. Right now, Rudy and I and the other members of the (Trump) legal team focus on the alledged voter fraud.

Source: 1:50 into the Newsmax video below.

-MM

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 12:47 AM
link   

I don´t know where your sources are for Powell being "Fired" - I personally don´t care to listen to trash like CNN or MSNBC anymore so perhaps I missed out on that "fact." Anyways, here is what Jenna Ellis said in a Newsmax interview (video below) - straight from the source herself:

The (Trump) legal team was looking at two different directions and we discussed the best strategy to best serve the client´s (Trump) interest, and in this case we wanted to make sure to protect election integrety.Sidney is very much focusing on Dominion Voting Systems, and that´s going to be a much longer strategy, and that´s going to be something that she´s investigating. Right now, Rudy and I and the other members of the (Trump) legal team focus on the alledged voter fraud.

-MM

First, when you use quotes around a word, it signifies that you are quoting something. I never said “fired” as you suggested. I said distanced. She couldn’t be fired because she was never actually representing Trump. Second, as the video makes clear, only Powell, not Trump’s team is looking at dominion. That should clue you in as to how much merit Trump’s team thinks that there is with regard to the dominion theory (I.e., none).

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: johnnylaw16

-MM

First, when you use quotes around a word, it signifies that you are quoting something. I never said “fired” as you suggested. I said distanced. She couldn’t be fired because she was never actually representing Trump. Second, as the video makes clear, only Powell, not Trump’s team is looking at dominion. That should clue you in as to how much merit Trump’s team thinks that there is with regard to the dominion theory (I.e., none).

Ellis said exactly why they split the legal teams in the interview:

...Sidney is very much focusing on Dominion Voting Systems, and that´s going to be a much longer strategy...

There´s a Dec 14th deadline for the lawsuits and therefore they separate the lawsuits that are going to take a long time from the shorter ones - she says nothing about the Dominion case not having merit as you claim, where is your source for Trump not thinking that the Dominion case has merit?

originally posted by: johnnylaw16
I never said “fired” as you suggested. I said distanced.

My mistake, sorry. But where´s your source for Trump saying that he´s distanced himself from Powell? In the interview above Ellis shes she´s great friends with Powell and explains clearly that they split the legal teams because of time constraints.

-MM

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDidHappen

I'm an election judge.

They would have been offered a provisional ballot. That's standard procedure.

If you show up and the system says you can't vote but you say you are legally entitled to vote, the clerk refers you to the judge (that's me and tens of thousands of other judges like me.) We take your sworn statement, give you a provisional ballot, and tell you how to go in and confirm that yes you're the person who is entitled to vote, show documents proving you can vote, and certify that what you did on election day is how you wanted to vote.

Every single state does this.

Here's the appropriate page for Texas. You can google to find the same thing for other states.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Fine. But why was someone voting for them?

I say the whole precinct is thrown out.

a reply to: Byrd

edit on 30-11-2020 by ThatDidHappen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 03:36 AM
link   

You ain't the judge

Obviously well invested though! Good luck with that.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuicideKing33

You ain't the judge

Obviously well invested though! Good luck with that.

No but I do have insight into how judges think and experience litigating before them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join