It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Election stolen says U.S. Army 305th intelligence battallion officer and CIA spy-buster "hero"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Having their faith in the system restored == they get what they want at all costs

Even if what they think they want goes against everything they claim to believe in.

That's the part that makes my brain hurt. I'm honestly not a big fan of trump, but man, how could anyone actually think voting for someone that's substantially worse than trump in many objective, quantifiable ways would help anything?

Biden is the complete opposite of so much liberal whining I can't even begin to fathom how utterly stupid any actual person that voted for him must be. Like that's your head is so far down in the #ing sand level of stupid your #ing nose is up some asshole in china.
edit on 29/11/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I believe Navid may be the reason Giuliani et al said that Powell was pursuing angles which they did not necessarily agree were fruitful. I suspect Giuliani took one look at Navid's resume and said "thanks, but no thanks." His credibility appears to be based entirely upon a two paragraph mention he once got as a secondary character in a New York Times article. The rest of his credentials, on their own, are either unimpressive or so vague that they can't be verified.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   
The problem with his affidavit is that he points to ways that it may be possible to do something. However, he would need proof which he admits he does not have. He has not inspected one of the voting machines. So, he does not know what version of the software was used, its configuration, or if all security patches were applied. He has no nmap scans looking for listening ports, no wireshark or tcpdump data sniffing the network to see malicious activity. Using either hammer or score card should have some kind of recognizable footprint. If the cryptographic key was stolen, the normal way to recover is to revoke the old key and issue a new key signed by a CA. This happens all the time in cybersecurity since it's a bad idea to allow a key to be perpetual. So what we have really amounts to an Amicus brief and nothing more.

Also note, back in 2016, Georgia election officials detected someone attempting to hack the election. Their surveillance systems must be better by now. You would think that the Secretary of State, a republican, would be on the watch just like in 2016. There was no squawks about attempted hacking this year.

I'd say give him access to a Dekalb county machine and let him spend a couple days looking it over. Let's see if he can produce hard evidence.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

I find it funny that if a person says something that the left doesn't like, the first thing to do is beat down their credentials.

All the while listening to, quoting and believing an army of people from the left that have no credentials in their fields at all.

How many of the talking heads on ABC/CNN/MSNBS/etc have a degree in Journalism, for instance?

Seems like a rather odd double standard to me...

edit on 29-11-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Classic Alinsky. If you cannot attack the argument, attack the source.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

I find it funny that if the person says something that the left doesn't like, the first thing to do is beat down their credentials.

All the while listening, quoting and believing an army of people from the left that have no credentials in their fields at all.

How many of the talking heads on ABC/CNN/MSNBS/etc have a degree in Journalism, for instance?

Seems like a rather odd double standard to me...

I was thinking it, but you said it better than I would have.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: WildBillX

originally posted by: Klassified
a reply to: WildBillX
I said plainly in the OP it is not proof. He's one witness/expert among others. I believe that's at least one way you build a case. Corroborating evidence from more than one source.

No, that's not correct. Multiple people with no proof, added together, don't become proof.

There's no evidence he witnessed anything (he only claims to have witnessed the possibility that things could occur) and there's no evidence he's an expert (his credentials are suspect and he seems to have a history of inflating his status).

This. His testimony will be disregarded. There is nothing there that a court will take seriously. Wait and see if you wish.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: inert

Federal judge in Georgia feels there is enough evidence to stop everyone from reprogramming and erasing the voting machines there. He has ordered them all to be impounded immediately.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Federal judge in Georgia feels there is enough evidence to stop everyone from reprogramming and erasing the voting machines there. He has ordered them all to be impounded immediately.

mobile.twitter.com...

Lets hope they haven't been wiped already.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   

mobile.twitter.com...

That is an interesting turn of events, does a judge impound voting machines without any evidence?

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Going to have to fight in a hot war to stop them.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

mobile.twitter.com...

That is an interesting turn of events, does a judge impound voting machines without any evidence?

I wouldn't think so, but someone will come along and tell you it's a nothing burger shortly.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   

mobile.twitter.com...

This might have been brought down by this

Lin Wood
@LLinWood
·
2h
GA officials performing “software update” on Fulton County voting machines at this very moment at World Congress Center.

They are trying to erase the evidence by scrubbing the machines with litigation pending.

BLOW YOUR HORNS. PATRIOTS. This cannot stand.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

mobile.twitter.com...

This might have been brought down by this

Lin Wood
@LLinWood
·
2h
GA officials performing “software update” on Fulton County voting machines at this very moment at World Congress Center.

They are trying to erase the evidence by scrubbing the machines with litigation pending.

BLOW YOUR HORNS. PATRIOTS. This cannot stand.

and now this development.., seems to be a chitload of CYA going on for the weekend

Lin Wood
@LLinWood
What??? Judge reversed order based on Defendants’ claim that GA Counties control voting machines.

Machines are owned by State &
@GaSecofState
administers state laws on elections.

Why are GA officials determined to wipe these machines clean be resetting them?
Quote Tweet

edit on 29-11-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

There is a war going on, with most of it occurring behind the scenes right now.

Sidney Powell confirms that there was a raid to seize the Scytl servers in Frankfurt, and American military Heroes were killed during the battle.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   

I find it funny that if a person says something that the left doesn't like, the first thing to do is beat down their credentials.

It's only an issue because he's staked the credibility of his claims on his credentials. He admits he did not witness anything but notes he has advanced degrees and training. So that's the only thing we have available on which to evaluate the veracity of his allegations. And it doesn't hold up.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: WildBillX

It's only an issue because he's staked the credibility of his claims on his credentials. He admits he did not witness anything but notes he has advanced degrees and training. So that's the only thing we have available on which to evaluate the veracity of his allegations. And it doesn't hold up.

Exactly. Purported "expert" testimony like his is only admissible if you have appropriate credentials and are basing your opinion on sound methodology. His testimony will not be credited.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Well it's not much behind the scenes if it's being tweeted about.

originally posted by: carewemustSidney Powell confirms that there was a raid to seize the Scytl servers in Frankfurt, and American military Heroes were killed during the battle.

mobile.twitter.com...

Uh, no, per your own link, Twitter user @MajorPatriot said that.

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Interesting...and then the judge changed their mind.

Judge reverses decision

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Sidney Powell confirms that there was a raid to seize the Scytl servers in Frankfurt, and American military Heroes were killed during the battle.

mobile.twitter.com...

That is very well likely so

but what happens so often is there are kernels of truth thrown in with all kinds of wild speculation and of course you can't disregard outright disinformation so much so that it gets convoluted.

The fact that the defendants countered the impounding of the voting machines shows they aren't going to sit idly by, shows their attorneys are fully engaged as well.

If the machines are clean then the case would disappear

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join