It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Highly doubt that Barack himself runs that Twitter account. He may post every once and a while, but he’s got a PR/Social media team that runs all that crap for him.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Further down that page vin diesel's death is also reported from a period ago.

I'd be sceptical of the haspell news for now, it was reported that she tweeted last night.
edit on 1/12/2020 by Catch_a_Fire because: typo

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Catch_a_Fire

Tweeting, especially from a high profile, blue check account is not necessarily proof of anything. Anybody could have sent a tweet from her account.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I've delved down a rabbit hole by watching the video below:

There are a few synchronicities in the video's claims, that tie into Posts, which I'd like to share:

1) After about 20 mins (I think)... The Egyptians built their whole knowledge/system of measurement on:

the diameter of a drop of water = 1 centimetre...

...which is constant irrespective of water source or weather conditions.

From this they evolved their mathematics to develop the Metre, the Kilogram, PI, the Golden Ration, the Royal Constant and the Pythagorean "square on the hypotenuse" law. For example, a Kilogram is the mass of water held in a 10cmx10cm cube!

This synchronises to WATCH THE WATER.

2) At 01:50:45 ish... The Khufu pyramids shafts aligns with:

a) SIRIUS (Dog Star) at exactly from midnight on December 4th, meaning it is in alignment for December 5th = D5,

b) Alnilam, through the King's shaft for November 11th = 11.11... (5 Posts with 11.11),

c) These alignments only work if the pyramid was built between 2560 and 2550 B.C.

I wonder if we'll get some revelations on the pyramids on Dec 5th?

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   
This is sound advice, but the article is really hard to read. I'll take it a step further; normal people during a conversation will accept what the other person is saying as truth. It takes discipline to stop yourself from accepting what you are being told in regular conversation as truth.

Good quote in the article though; "Jesus warned us that the hallmark characteristic of the coming Kingdom of Antichrist would be unparalleled deception." If deception got any worse I would just be walking around laughing all the time because it has gotten so ridiculous.

originally posted by: Murgatroid
a reply to: Parksy1981

Most of these so-called “fact-checking” sites are hiding behind stealth agendas. I view them the same as the MSM. They are actually WORSE than the MSM because they pretend to be unbiased, they are anything but... I immediately disregard them just as I would a link to Snopes...

In U.S. Army Intelligence, I was trained that the truth most often lies in the exact opposite direction of the public rhetoric. You must learn this technique if you are to successfully glean the truth from news reports.

LEARNING TO THINK IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION OF PROPAGANDA

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Tweeting, especially from a high profile, blue check account is not necessarily proof of anything. Anybody could have sent a tweet from her account.

It's possible..... but it's a stretch, she ain't dead and neither is vin diesel. It's all a part of the flood of disinformation, so we dont know what to believe.

Wouldn't trust Canadian beaver at all.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   

a reply to: onehuman

Somehow I find this incredibly hard to believe. Didn’t this Beaver website break some other story recently that was not able to be confirmed?

I'm almost certain that was the site that falsely claimed that Hunter had been arrested, then later (not so far back) Soros was arrested.

So, either they got a massive scoop that was later debunked to protect the fact that they were arrested...

Or they were BS... I go with the latter...

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Highly doubt that Barack himself runs that Twitter account. He may post every once and a while, but he’s got a PR/Social media team that runs all that crap for him.

None of them run their own Twitter accounts.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo
Exactly why would Biden want to be president for 366 days, non consecutive that is? Maybe that is a better question.
The book...366 days in Abraham Lincolns presidency. Once again we have book comms.
Some historical points:
1. He oversaw a civil war.
2. His youngest son died.
3. Hunt. He liked to hunt, and we have Hunter.
4. Monuments. He apparently like shooting so destruction of monuments.
5. He was the most respected president and was assassinated. And that made him a martyr.
6. During his term one party was completely destroyed.
7. He won because of the electoral college votes in the north.
He wants to be a martyr and can you imagine what that would do to the country. Civil war which some of us have been very concerned about. His comments about reconciliation are right out of the speeches by Lincoln.
www.amazon.com...://www.history.com/topics/us-presidents/abraham-lincoln

(post by Catch_a_Fire removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

He doesn’t want to go scorched earth 🌎. He will but he don’t wanna.

He can't really. Terrible optics. Would go against the entire point of what we are (hopefully) seeing go down at the moment.

If Trump can pull this off, he will likely have the house, senate, presidency AND the populous.

If he does it by stroke of pen, he may have house, senate and presidency, but will spend the next four years fighting the same fights he has been the last four years, except this time they will have some actual evidence of his supposed "tyranny".

No, if done right, the public, both left and right, will be begging for another 4 years of Trump when all is said and done.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   
More to come tonight - releasing clips of calls later tonight

link

#cnntapes
edit on 1-12-2020 by bradychick because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Can the Supreme Court be called back due to an emergency? This is an emergency.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Can the Supreme Court be called back due to an emergency? This is an emergency.

The Supreme Court “vacation” is just like anyone’s vacation. No scheduled work but that doesn’t mean you are totally free from having to work. They just aren’t in session but they can and have dealt with urgent matters in the past.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Meh. Don’t stress it. I get them all the time and I’m still here.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Catch_a_Fire
Can anyone please tell me why I may have received 2 'warnings' for my activity in this thread..... who the hell have I upset and why ?

How do you know you have warnings? Just curious because I just started posting here and I haven’t seen anything of yours that I would think warrants it. Curious to know how you found out about them?

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   
As we're just talking about the Mark of the Beast...

I suggest that you're looking at it wrong. A.I. is the replacement for God. It has all the answers, allows us to understand genetics and data that is beyond human abilities... leads to the vaccine... leads to genetic manipulation... leads to system that reorganises humans to be robots... leads to crypto management... leads to an interactive human/god like being that will be able to talk to everyone on a personal level... leads to talking inside your brain through the implant (thanks Elon)...

The makers of A.I. are the god makers. It might even get a body... or multiple bodies/avatars that it uses. Maybe even takes over humans that are plugged into it.

Watch "Transcendence" with Johnny Depp. It coves it all in there.

The vaccine is the first step or acceptance. Without it you will not be able to buy or sell. Bitcoin/digital currency... which if you aren't plugged into the microsoft WO2020060606 human blockchain, activity based earnings... you are cut out of the system... It's all there. Even the 666.
Article about "Body Activity Data" Cryptocurrency
The patent

Seriously, you go read that patent. Tell me that it isn't exactly what we are talking about with all this.

AI... Bill Gates... Body Activity Data (Is that what is in the vaccine?)

Human body activity associated with a task provided to a user may be used in a mining process of a cryptocurrency system. A server may provide a task to a device of a user which is communicatively coupled to the server. A sensor communicatively coupled to or comprised in the device of the user may sense body activity of the user. Body activity data may be generated based on the sensed body activity of the user. The cryptocurrency system communicatively coupled to the device of the user may verify if the body activity data satisfies one or more conditions set by the cryptocurrency system, and award cryptocurrency to the user whose body activity data is verified.

When you combine all this stuff with the "Great Reset" and the path that covid is marching us down... it isn't so far away.

You even have Bill Gates trying to make a way to cut off God through injecting things... pretty sure that was along the same lines as this vaccine. It concerns me greatly that Ivanka Trump was praising AI advances just this morning.

I'm having serious doubts whether Trump and co are any type of opposing force. When you look at the network of billionairres and Tech companies... combined with pharma... social engineering etc etc etc... They are obsessed. They will not stop. They are working day and night to force Gods hand.

Anyways... that's my opinion. It is all there... they aren't trolling us with it... it is literally all waiting to roll out. A.I. the super intelligence... to them, a God they can control. And yet... once it surpasses them, they will lose that control, but they can't admit it to themselves.

Last point... look at this posted by Cern on their twitter just a couple of weeks ago...

They know... but they literally can't stop themselves... their curiosity stops them from just accepting slow and steady progress.

You read that? When this one came up, I had to reply with the following.

They didn't reply of course.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

It would be just nice to have an explanation, it's not enough to just get the notification, how about a clear explanation of the reasoning behind the warning. How do people learn what they're doing wrong around here, its ridiculous.

posted on Dec, 1 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Catch_a_Fire
Can anyone please tell me why I may have received 2 'warnings' for my activity in this thread..... who the hell have I upset and why ?

Commonplace.
We all get them.

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join