It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   
OK Friends, are we ready to kick this “ Dark Winter's “ Ass !!! Thanks Dash, Sufi and Cranky ( The Trinity of this thread ) and all the Prophets, Witnesses and Devil’s advocates, lol, yup they’re important too ! We’ve come too far to lose Faith now. If God has given you a “ chore “, Listen and try your best to get it done !

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Trump administration ousts almost all of Pentagon’s Defense Policy Board

11 members out...

Former Secretaries of State Henry Kissinger and Madeleine Albright; retired Adm. Gary Roughead; onetime ranking member of the House Intelligence Committee Jane Harman; and Rudy De Leon, a former chief operating officer at the Pentagon were all removed, effective immediately.

Also ousted were former House Majority Leader Eric Cantor and former Treasury Department undersecretary David McCormick, former deputy Attorney General Jamie Gorelick; chief US nuclear negotiator Robert Joseph; former Deputy National Security Advisor JD Crouch II; and former top defense official Franklin Miller.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   
And here we thought part 31 would be the final end to this thread. So thankful it’s still alive and well, going faster than any of us can keep up with.

Much love to you, Dashen, for continuing to churn out thread after thread, through its ups and downs, and making it THE place to post, learn and cheer on.

Many kisses to you (and to every one who participates)💕

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

I got in a fight, I was indisposed
I was in, despite all the wicked prose
But I'm only a man
And I do what I can

I got friends in high places, I get out for free
I got in a fight, but they don't know me
'Cause I'm only a man
And I do what I can

B-E-H-A-V-E
Arrest us
Italiana mobster
Looking so precious
B-E-H-A-V-E
Never more
You gave up being good when you declared a state of war!

Eh I don't behave, I don't behave, oh eh
I don't behave, I don't behave, oh eh
I don't behave, I don't behave, oh
Are you going to the party? Are you going to the show?

'Cause I'm only a man, do what I can, oh
'Cause I'm only a man, do what I can

I did something bad, maybe I was wrong
Sometimes people say that I'm a big time bomb
But I'm only a man
And I do what I can

B-E-H-A-V-E
Arrest us
Italiana mobster
Looking so precious
B-E-H-A-V-E
Never more
You gave up being good when you declared a state of war

Oh, whoa, o, whoa
The fire it's alright
'Cause we can make 'em all go crazy
We can make 'em wanna die
Oh, whoa, oh, whoa
The fire it's alright
The people touch it
I can't touch, even though it's mine

B-E-H-A-V-E
Arrest us
Italiana mobster
Looking so precious
B-E-H-A-V-E
Never more
You gave up being good when you declared a state of war

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Isn’t it strange that in the battleground states, they all “stopped counting” for the night, something that has never happened before. That alone is concerning, or at the very least interesting, but Biden folks and Trump haters see nothing at all weird about it. Unless they are flat-out stupid, that should at least pique their curiosity, and if it doesn’t, they are willfully looking away.

That’s without even adding the fact that suddenly, in the morning after counting had “stopped,” Biden was suddenly ahead, and there are uploads of ridiculous and suspicious numbers (one example being the graph you posted). These people are supposedly all about “Follow the science!” but yet when presented with mathematical data, they dismiss.

And suddenly, lefties aren’t ok with investigations. That’s such bullish!t.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

There is more evidence of fraud & Trump winning in a landslide than Joe bagging 80m votes, lol.

You have to ignore logic and common sense to think otherwise. Willfully & Knowingly.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Thank you Dashen.
I'm a 'newbie' from the previous thread as you know.
Just a thought occurred to me.
Has anyone checked, is it even possible (?) which computer systems people like the ONS etc use to tabulate Coronavirus figures?
Maybe the question has already been asked?
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Towards the end of the last thread there was discussion about CFIS and reading through the information there are some interesting points that have been raised by Q.
Watch the water...Safe harbor.
When is a safe harbor not safe?
The really important point is that CFIS makes their own decisions as to which companies they are going to review and as long as the foreign Chinese investment is 10% or less usually no review is conducted. That is the Safe Harbor for them but a deadly harbor for us.
This provides foreign bad actors the opportunity to gain a foothold in critically important companies and infrastructure.

However the safe harbor is not safe if the transaction results in any control over the company by the Chinese. Example a 10% investment would still be scrutinized by them if the transaction included a requirement for the investment party to have a majority of board members, or exclusive commitment to provide other services such as processing the next stage in production. In other words this is about control and not all of it is obvious.
What if this was not obvious or members knew but had self profit issues? Someone would have to flag this to come to the committee's attention.
As was pointed out there are a number of very troubling transactions such as Smithfield ect. that were approved even though they obviously compromised national security during the Obama administration. The whole point of CFIS is to prevent the sale of the U.S.
CFIS IS not transparent so we do not know what is happening.
The president has the authority to block these transactions in the interest of national security, which doesn't appear to have been an Obama priority, since only one, a wind farm near a military defense location was deemed a concern.
11/11 comes up again.
FIRRMA 11/11/18
Under Trump the scope of foreign transactions examined under CFIS was expanded to include non controlling investments and unaffiliated businesses. The highlight here is that they now are looking at how China has been conducting their financing activities.
1. Chinese companies have been receiving funding from the Chinese government to pursue identified targets.
2. State owned Chinese companies making investments.
3.Focusing on whether the investment is commercial or strategic. China has really been focusing on strategic.

Since Trump has been president he has blocked Qualcomm,Grinder and Lattice Semiconductor Corp. from being taken over.
American is not for sale any more.
www.lw.com...
edit on 27-11-2020 by Thoughtful1 because: crsreports.congress.gov...

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
PA Fed Court denies Trump appeal. Time for SCOTUS!

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

There is more evidence of fraud & Trump winning in a landslide than Joe bagging 80m votes, lol.

You have to ignore logic and common sense to think otherwise. Willfully & Knowingly.

Just like there is more evidence that COVID is really not a terribly deadly illness, but then again, you have the entire world living in fear of it.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   

mobile.twitter.com...

You have to hope SCOTUS takes it up. Will they?

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Just like there is more evidence that COVID is really not a terribly deadly illness, but then again, you have the entire world living in fear of it.

Not Alito, Thomas, and Trump Trio. They looked Covid dead in the eyes and ruled on religious Liberty. That’s a precursor to where they rule on states’ inability to certify vote counts due to fraud, validation fails, chain of custody fails, and breaking state election laws.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I hope you're right, but we'll see.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

mobile.twitter.com...

You have to hope SCOTUS takes it up. Will they?

They took up Cuomo the Covid vs Religion...ruled in favor of religion.

They will take up election fraud & electoral failures. It’s already covered in Constitution. Alito already stated “Covid is not greater than individual Liberty” and SCOTUS ruled exactly like that.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

thedonald.win... seems down atm.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

The assassination of Iranian nuclear scientist Mohsen Fakhrizadeh comes a week after Pompeo, Netanyahu, MBS & Mossad Chief had met in Saudi Arabia.

Netanyahu video clip from April 30, 2018.

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Carter Page filed suit (jury trial demanded) versus #ObamaGate

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   

CDC says only 6% of US deaths are due solely to Covid-19.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
"watching a movie..."

‘The Godfather Part III’ New Edit, Complete With Different Ending, Coming to Theaters

Paramount Pictures will release a new edit and restoration of Francis Ford Coppola’s “The Godfather Part III” in theaters in December, followed by a digital and DVD debut.

variety.com...
(bold mine)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join