It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

The “fraud” may not even need to get to SCOTUS. Trump’s team are focusing on the Constitutional violations.

- state courts/governors changed election rules at 11th hour without going through State Legislatures.

- voters in heavy Dem areas were contacted to “cure” ballots with errors and heavy GOP areas did not get equal treatment.

- mail-in ballots were not signature matched per state laws.

- ballot chain of custody was not maintained per state laws.

Trump’s team does not have to demonstrate “fraud”. They just have to show what “was done” was unconstitutional.

Alito already has stated that citizen civil liberties (insert voting integrity) should not be hindered due to a perceived medical crisis.

Then Alito & Co. thumped Covid Cuomo over religious Liberty.

Lin/Powell are focusing on the “fraud”. It’s that path that will (should) lead to DOJ action. It won’t be used to flip states, but punish the fraudsters.

Trump’s team has the easier path especially now that state courts & legislatures are confirming election problems.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Maybe Sydney's misspellings are pointing to Dominion's ImageCast X voting device. IDK, something about it raises my suspicion.

edit on 28-11-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: because X

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   

I really don't get folks. DJT was elected even though HRC/Dems/DeepState/Media etc. spent billions on her campaign. BILLIONS. Hell, she had her own teeeveee show: madam secretary was to remind folks of her. Every notable "figurehead" endorsed her. They rigged the election for her and she lost.

Assassination attempts, impeachment drawn up by Lawfare on 11.10.2016 and pushed by media. "walls closing in." Russian collusion 500k articles alone. Investigated by every agency in the US+5eyes+private contractors+media+++ over 4 years, actual impeachment trial, lies+more lies and on and on and on.

The eneMedia swore he was out by 1-22-2017 and the first day in office he marched in CIA headquarters and told them he was going to demolish their 5th column - IN THEIR HOUSE - FIRST DAY, FIRST STOP!!!!

The list of accomplishments is huge, NK (he walked into NK FFS), ME Peace/trade deals, 50+ new trade deals, the wall, FED/Treasury etc.

Why on earth do folks think he just became stymied by voter fraud? Why do folks think, "oh sure, he's done all that, and taken down the mafia with Rudy, but he just isn't smart enough to lead through voter fraud." WTF kind of logic is that?

Teeeveee logic. I don't watch news, haven't since Jesus wore Huggies, except in places where it is shown in public - mostly without sound where one can see the manipulation clearly. Evil.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   
As of now;

www.thegatewaypundit.com...
e dit on 28-11-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
Just a thought,

We know the “want to play a game” line from the movie War Games right? Well it occurred to me that a much more relevant line from the movie is,

The only smart move is not to play.

I’m so f ing sick of not knowing what/who to believe.

Queesryche sums it up best “Who’d do you trust when everyone’s a crook?

Revolution calling!

Love Queensryche! Empire was my favorite. Check your inbox.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   

I don't know if any of you have seen this, but it is great! It's a parody on the song "Human" by Rag'n'Bone Man. I believe we officially have an anthem. Been playing ketchup with the thread. Haven't caught all the way up but none the less, To each and every single one of you, including lurkers and shills. We all play our own little part. Some are more exstensive than others, but each person that lays eyes on these threads, even if they arent ready to believe in Q due to mass media lies and censhorship, they see our community. By and large, this is the rabbit hole for all rabbit holes. I just lreaned about the Nazca lines thanks to you EDMN, with your link to the orionlines.com. It really connected a lot of dots and it is the stuff that would put the masses in the mental institution if it was all publicly released. Anyways, dont want to derail the thread. You guys keep up the good work. The Best is about to come! Enjoy the little 2:00 minute video/song.

edit on 28-11-2020 by BoomGiggle because: Im only Human

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
originally posted by: tanstaafl
twitter.com...
"So... what was the context of this tweet? Seriously want to know, I clicked the link but didn't see any context."

It was in reference to the Boston Marathon bombings.

Ahh... thanks! Makes perfect sense. The comments though... ugh.
edit on 28-11-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Ummm... I guess you didn't get the memo.

Allow me to regurgitate:

"There is no evidence of fraud!"

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
a reply to: crankyoldman

The “fraud” may not even need to get to SCOTUS. Trump’s team are focusing on the Constitutional violations.

- state courts/governors changed election rules at 11th hour without going through State Legislatures.

- voters in heavy Dem areas were contacted to “cure” ballots with errors and heavy GOP areas did not get equal treatment.

- mail-in ballots were not signature matched per state laws.

- ballot chain of custody was not maintained per state laws.

Trump’s team does not have to demonstrate “fraud”. They just have to show what “was done” was unconstitutional.

Alito already has stated that citizen civil liberties (insert voting integrity) should not be hindered due to a perceived medical crisis.

Then Alito & Co. thumped Covid Cuomo over religious Liberty.

Lin/Powell are focusing on the “fraud”. It’s that path that will (should) lead to DOJ action. It won’t be used to flip states, but punish the fraudsters.

Trump’s team has the easier path especially now that state courts & legislatures are confirming election problems.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

lol.

Good thing Trump doesn’t have to argue “fraud”. The Justices will be well aware of it though.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   
REVEALED: Video Released of Phone Call Recording to Chinese Manufacturer Requesting a Bulk Order of Fake US 2020 Ballots
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

From a TGP reader: Our friend happens to be Chinese, but does not like the Chinese Communist Party. My wife showed me an intriguing video which I have enclosed. There is an English translation on the side… It is too bad that there is not a way to get a closer view of the ballot to see the candidates! Then you could detect the destination state. Hopefully you have some digital experts that solve the problem.

Supposed Video On Twitter

edit on fSaturdayAmerica/Chicago4602699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Just a thought,

We know the “want to play a game” line from the movie War Games right? Well it occurred to me that a much more relevant line from the movie is,

Revolution calling!

Kudos for the Queenryche reference!!

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Just a thought,

Revolution calling!

The point at which a person realizes they cannot believe in others is meant to be the point at which they start believing in themselves = the goal.

Something Bob Dylan said always stuck with me...

edit on 28-11-2020 by igloo because: found a clearer version of the song

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

I hear you. So much hype

Kraken.

80,000,000 million.

SCOTUS.

House vote.

So much hype and so little trust.

I was hoping for Barr and Durham or whatever his name was would be doing perp walks by now.

I’ve just a knot of stress Until this resolves.
edit on 28-11-2020 by pianopraze because: Autocorrect fix

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I've got a new term. Conspiracy Factualist.
If used as an answer to claims of being a conspiracy theorist, it empowers those who are new to all this with a term that isn't tainted. Just a thought.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Nah. If you get into these waters your going to carry the taint.

But just hold the term with pride. You get to see more truth than ever gets exposed to the rube watching mainstream media.

After a while you can see through most things instantly because you come to understand all the narratives each different side is pushing.

Looking back at the Mainstream news that used to make no sense you can not only understand what is being said but see three or four or more different influencers pushing the threads.

You might carry the taint but at least you can see and percieve what is going on.

Well worth the label.

Hey and now a days I hear random people spouting off things that used to only be discussed on threads here on ATS. Everyday People are starting to see the operators behind the curtains.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

lol, I'm one of the last people you need to tell that to : )
But i appreciate the point.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I remember that one time I larped as Q Anon on /pol/ and you all fell for it and made a thread about it here...good times haha.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Just got back from a Stop The Steal rally for POTUS. Good turnout and a lot of support from passer by's. We walked to the courthouse about a quarter mile away.

A few months ago there was a Biden rally at the courthouse. Two people showed up.

I was able to post one pic to Twatter before I got muted. At least I got me a brand new MAGA hat.

edit on 28-11-2020 by SilentWindofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Sentence Formation Matters does not equal the King Queen American or any other formal English. Q is saying expand your thinking, symbols=words=usage that differs from the norm. Corny/Comey. The say things like "corney" so that YOU won't find it because YOU will reject spell-ing mistakes as wrong and will ignore them. Foolish.

Secret Code Message !!!! ... "ipdaye!"

Jenna Ellis
@JennaEllisEsq

I’ll join @OANN today in the 3pm ET hour with an important ipdaye! Tune in.

12:09 PM · Nov 28, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

😎🦑

Anyone see the update? I was looking at decodes but I am not nearly as good as Sufi.
I took the delta between the missing letters and the inserts and came up with 1205 or 125. One is a pic of clouds opening over China from the POTUS trip and the other is of Abramovic, the Spirit Cooker...Podesta?

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: FactCheckerrrrr
I remember that one time I larped as Q Anon on /pol/ and you all fell for it and made a thread about it here...good times haha.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join