It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting F117A Story

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 02:33 AM
link   
This comes from my dad, who, for many years, worked oil rigs as a supervisor. I'm pretty sure he was talking about the F117A.

Back in the early '80s I guess the military kept denying that it was developing another stealth aircraft. Well, it just happened that the rig my dad was supervising for at the time was 'close' to an AFB in the area where they were test flying these planes. And it just happened that the pilots were using the rig as a turn around point. Somewhere my dad has some crappy photos he took of one flying back to the base. Anyway, he just thought it was amusing that the gov't would deny their existence while he was watching them turn around over his head.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Whoa that's insane!!! Yeh i guess no matter how secret a goverment project is, someones always gonna see it..if they fly it in the sky.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 06:16 AM
link   
sounds plausable to me, would really like to see the photo's though..

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Yeah mate, if you can upload the photos that would be magnificant.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I'll see if he'll dig them up and mail em to me.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Not to be rude, but you better upload those pics! You cant tease us like that and not come through. We are counting on you to upload those pics.

Train

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigTrain
Not to be rude, but you better upload those pics! You cant tease us like that and not come through. We are counting on you to upload those pics.

Train

Idd love to see these piccys, and please, please, if you say your going to post them, actually post, ive been messed around too many times for my liking (as probably have many on this site) Im counting on you mate

new topics

top topics

join