It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wisconsin went from 1,000 to 200,000 indefinitely confined absentee ballots

page: 1

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Data analysts find that in Wisconsin they usually had about 1,000 indefinitely confined absentee ballots, but during this election it rose to a whopping 200,000. An indefinitely confined absentee ballot means that you can get an absentee ballot without showing your ID - how convenient.

Is this real evidence of election fraud, or is this perhaps due to COVID and many more voters stayed at home, but then would not a mail ballot suffice if because of COVID?

-MM
edit on 22-11-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

Yep, we were talking about this before the election. We seen it coming.

250 Thousand Wisconsin Voters Claim To Be “Indefinitely Confined” And Not Bound By Voter ID

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Election officials across Wisconsin have been shocked by the number of voters claiming to be “indefinitely confined” in the run up to the election next month.

Those voters enjoy a special perk when requesting an absentee ballot – they are exempt for the state’s voter ID law.

Starting in May, local clerks bombarded the Wisconsin Elections Commission (WEC) with questions about verifying those voters’ claims. How can they make sure those voters aren’t just trying to get around the law?

WEC told the clerks they are under no obligation to confirm voters’ “indefinitely confined” status.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Haven't looked into the state too much, is the indefinitely confined absentee ballot system another one of those things that were not passed properly by legislature?

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Not to be "that person", but what impact did the 'Rona have on people in the state and the Governor's lockdown measures?

It is obvious that the system was made to be exploited...

However, how many in the state just didn't want to leave their homes because of the possibility of infection?

We have to weigh all sides of the equation, after all...

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Do you have a reliable source other than OAN?

ne America News Network (OANN), also known as One America News (OAN), is a far-right,[14] pro-Donald Trump[22] cable channel founded by Robert Herring Sr. and owned by Herring Networks, Inc., launched on July 4, 2013.[27] The network is headquartered in San Diego, California, and operates news bureaus in Washington, D.C., and New York City.

Its prime time political talk shows have a conservative perspective, and the channel has described itself as one of the "greatest supporters" of President Trump.[28] Trump himself has promoted the network

Source

If we're going to dismiss the MSM for unreliability, we should walk the talk here as well.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Best of luck Trump. I still have £50 at 50-1, so I really hope he pulls through.

Come on the Trumpster, yeaaah. 🇺🇸🇺🇸
edit on 22/11/20 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

ne America News Network (OANN), also known as One America News (OAN), is a far-right,[14] pro-Donald Trump[22] cable channel founded by Robert Herring Sr. and owned by Herring Networks, Inc., launched on July 4, 2013.[27] The network is headquartered in San Diego, California, and operates news bureaus in Washington, D.C., and New York City.

Its prime time political talk shows have a conservative perspective, and the channel has described itself as one of the "greatest supporters" of President Trump.[28] Trump himself has promoted the network

Source

If we're going to dismiss the MSM for unreliability, we should walk the talk here as well.

Well, we have all the data that the bad BAD news channel is actually reporting on... given to you in this thread by Infolurker.

What you should be asking yourself is why the news "sources" you ingest and then regurgitate here on a regular basis isn't covering it at all...

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Well, we have all the data

Great! I'm sure you could source this 'data' from outside of pro-Trump propaganda sources, right? Shouldn't be too hard Lum. Get creative.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Both digital cheating and paper ballot cheating combined in Wisconsin, and several other states.

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Well, we have all the data

Great! I'm sure you could source this 'data' from outside of pro-Trump propaganda sources, right? Shouldn't be too hard Lum. Get creative.

I don't need to at all, sweetheart.

It is all in the link Infolurker posted.

Now if you need me to explain to you how to click on that link and then read it, then I may have to get creative indeed.

And there is the difference between you and me.

I read something and THEN I research it from both sides before having an informed opinion on the subject.

If you see something that doesn't confirm your bias, you just attack the source.

For instance, my first post on this thread was raising the question if the votes are that high because of the Corona Virus and may have nothing to do with any kind of voter fraud.

I am researching that now.

There are two people having this conversation.

One is a rational thinker.

And then we have you.

edit on 22-11-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Source

If you want to be the adult in the room, you would debate the content and not the source. But that's not how things work these days. Integrity is scarce.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   
WI has good cheese, Packers, Dells, and snow. They are not kind to the party they birthed.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   

I don't need to at all, sweetheart.

Sorry darling! Yes you do what you feel needs to be done!

Loving these pet names between us. It's sweet.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   

I did a thread, in part, on this a while back.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It was only one part of a larger plan. Details are here:

www.maciverinstitute.com...

The county clerks in Dane and Milwaukee encouraged voters to claim the status due to the lockdown. Whether that is legal or not has yet to be determined.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Not to be "that person", but what impact did the 'Rona have on people in the state and the Governor's lockdown measures?

None of that matters. The simple fact is, everyone had plenty of time to properly vote by absentee ballot. There is only one reason for a rule change like this - to facilitate fraud. Period.

I'd also like to hear an answer to TKDRLs question - was this a rule change by the legislature, or by some beaurorat? If not the legislature, it is blatantly unConstitutional and none of those ballots are legitimate.

And don't cry to me about people being disenfranchised. They should know better. If they don't their ignorance does not give them the right to circumvent state law.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join