It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2020 Presidential Election; How Does this End?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   
So how does this election thing end?
Trump's people are now going to the courts. just about everything they've submitted has been thrown out. I have to think these are democrat judges in democrat states putting their party first.
eventually the suits and appeals will presumably go to more impartial judges at the federal level...and eventually the Supreme Court.

no doubt Kagan, Sotomayor and Breyer will rule against the President regardless of how strong his case is.
there will be immense, even unprecedented pressure put on the six Republican-appointed judges. they will have to decide if they want to do the right thing (presuming Trump's case is legitimate) or give in to the Deep State pressure. they will undoubtedly be reminded of all the turmoil and riots that will happen in Trump wins. you can be a hero and spare us this, they will be told.
if two of them rule against the President he loses.

Chief Justice Roberts has broken ranks and voted left several times.
I have no idea of the court's dynamics aside from what I just mentioned.

I fear the SCOTUS will take the weasel way, admitting there were 'irregularities' but concluding not enough to affect the outcome, Biden wins.
they will be hailed and lauded by the democrats and the media.

hard to believe it won't go to the SCOTUS.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero

I fear the SCOTUS will take the weasel way, admitting there were 'irregularities' but concluding not enough to affect the outcome, Biden wins.

don't forget though that during the impeachment trial, the Democrat's threatened to defund the courts many times if Roberts didn't allow them certain privileges.

This might be one of those times where the court will have to weight the US Constitution as part of the future of America, instead of the laws against it.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

It's already ended, the Electoral College vote on the 14th is a formality.

edit on 21-11-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Here's what happens next.

Trump leaves the office and Biden is sworn in

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

It's already ended, the Electoral College vote on the 14th is a foramalty.

Hasn't ended. Check other threads for more info.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   

So how does this election thing end?
Trump's people are now going to the courts. just about everything they've submitted has been thrown out. I have to think these are democrat judges in democrat states putting their party first.
eventually the suits and appeals will presumably go to more impartial judges at the federal level...and eventually the Supreme Court.

First off, most of the cases thrown out were not by the Trump team.

Secondly, the Trump cases that were thrown out needed to be to go to the Appeals court.

To get to someone on the SCOTUS that runs those appeals courts.

Trump yesterday or the day before re-arranged the SCOTUS judges that are over the Appeals courts to put the 4 major states that are contested under Alito, Thomas, Kavanaugh and Barret.

So the other Justices have no say in the Appeals courts but will if it goes to the SCOTUS...

Which it will now.

Get some popcorn and watch the show.

2020 is going to end with a bang.

edit on 21-11-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: SilverRocket
Hasn't ended. Check other threads for more info.

It has ended, check other threads for lack of evidence and comical claims of future evidence being released prior to the 8th.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   
You are about at this point video is 1 minute

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

It's already ended, the Electoral College vote on the 14th is a formality.

I find it rather funny that you have spent so many years here sitting on a fence.

And then leap off the fence when a Biden win is possible.

Which neither you or I know yet, but you have suddenly invested everything in it.

I also noticed your edit the other morning about being on team Biden...

You blew all your credibility in a month.

But hey, I made something for you...

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   

2020 Presidential Election; How Does this End?

It has ended.

Short answer:
Trump lost.

Long answer:
Trump Lost.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
I find it rather funny that you have spent so many years here sitting on a fence.

I find it even funnier that you've stated in multiple threads that you're going full government hand out after saying you're 100% against that.

I still hate both sides, I just find the people who think the Kraken is coming are funny.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Allow me to intrude upon you a thought in the midst of your fear.

Why do you fear anything? When I now for a fact, you are aware that the
only thing that is going to happen? Is what's supposed to happen?

The word is true. No sweat!

edit on 21-11-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

That Rum is pretty bomb. I just wish people just started bringing it more often to the party. Who doesn’t love them tropical rum punches? Kraken and Sailor Jerry, both fire.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: KonquestAbySS

Lot of BOOM! in your post. You're doing this correctly.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   

.... I have to think these are democrat judges in democrat states putting their party first.

You don't HAVE to think that all the judges ruling against Trump's lawsuits are Democrats; you WANT to think that they are because that reinforces your confirmation bias. And it's not true.

For example, the judge in Buck's county Pennsylvania who threw out Trump's lawsuit two days ago is Republican Robert O Baldi. Google it.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   

The White House declared today that fraud and errors in many states were, to borrow a favorite Democrat 2020 word, "Systemic" (widespread) and Real.

The U.S. Supreme Court will see the evidence, and render a decision.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

Social Media (ATS-Twitter-Facebook, etc.) participants, News Media, Pundits, and Politicians, can chatter all we want.

But statements made by Trump team attorneys Rudy Giuliani, Sidney Powell, and Lin Wood, are important to pay attention to....as are any statements issued by the Supreme Court, or individual justices.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

But statements made by Trump team attorneys Rudy Giuliani, Sidney Powell, and Lin Wood, are important to pay attention to

True, they should be paid attention to:

Because they got all shot down in court as being nothing but complete and utter BS.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   
You are watching the fake news

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: AlbatrossMaker

Yeah, I'm watching sellout FOX News.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence
The fact remains that they are "the horses mouth" when the ultimate goal, the Supreme Court, is reached.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join