It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There's overwhelming evidence of fraud in this election

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   
If there are 1000's of affidavits, file them in court and let a judge decide their veracity.

Don't spout off about them on the news. This is just spectacle. If he knew they had any merit they would be before a judge already.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Gnawledge

1000 affidavits...

Let's say each one took an hour to get wrapped up.

That's 41 days of time.

If they did 2 at a time around the clock your still talking 20 days worth of talking to people and getting sworn statements.

These guys sure do work fast. Just how many people were working on this?

You start looking at the math in a different direction and it falls apart quickly.

The more "evidence" they present the more bogus it looks to my eyes.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   
That there was fraud is a theory. That there was huge fraud is a very far fetched one. Huge with no real evidence. There is just as much evidence of Republican fraud in 2020 as there is democrat fraud. The senate looks like it may have been rigged. Seems very inplausable the results in SC, Kentucky, Ohio. South Florida looks very off too. Pull up your pants and get on with life. a reply to: carewemust

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

Trump made a huge mistake appointing Wray at the F.B.I. and Haspel at the C.I.A. Trump let's these Deep State actors flatter him and then appoints them.

This is a huge statement. Actually, by this standard, it's not ONE huge mistake but Two huge mistakes. Actually, he made the same huge mistake in hiring Esper. Thats FOUR huge mistakes.

Oh wait, didn't he just fire Chris Krebs? That's one more huge mistake. The count in this single list is now FIVE HUGE mistakes. I can add to this list if you want. Do you want me to? You know those ''mistakes'' as well as I do.

Candidate Trump said he knows all the best people. He has good relationships with all those good leaders and he promised to drain the swamp, to get rid of those people and replace them with the best people. Did he not make this pledge?

Has he not claimed to posses great skill in hiring people? He knows the good guys from the bad guys? Yet, over and over he has, according to all the firings he has made, he has failed miserably in hiring good people to replace those swamp critters he gets rid of. IT's right there in front of us.

Trump was the mistake. He is not and has not been the person you wish him to be.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MarkOfTheV

Yeah, the gears of justice move slowly. Thing is they are already 1 for 32 with their lawsuits. Those went pretty quick.

If these affidavits were filed (actually believed to be worthwhile by the lawyers filing them), they would have to be looked into before moving forward. But there is nothing to them, apparently.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   

The fact is, there's OVERWHELMING evidence that should trigger a 2-3 week F.B.I. Investigation then after the investigation the D.O.J. will decide to go to the Courts.

Remember Hunter Biden's laptop? Sure you do. So what happened with that? We know that the FBI has had it for over a year now and have reported nothing. NOTHING. So if Trump is as you think him to be, so astute, how is it that he has not gotten to the bottom of that allegation and brought forth the truth for us all to see? Why? Because there is nothing there to see. Either that or Trump is incompetent. One year he has had to get the FBI to clear that up under his own appointee yet NOTHING. That is Trump's fault, no one else's.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ras321

Since you seem to know something about how the legal system operates, what's going on with the circuit courts and the Supreme Court?

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I say count the ballots. Count them again. Verify them. Verify them again. Then one more time to be sure. That way Trump can’t parlay this story of him losing due to cheating into an even bigger grift on the people that unquestionably support him.

OH, if only this were true. For some maybe, for a few. But for the most part if this grift doesn't work for him, another will or one after that.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

We know if the same set of facts occurred and you switch Biden and Trump, the media would be hysterical. They went crazy over 1 affidavit imagine what they would do with 1,000 Affidavits saying fraud happened to help Trump and hurt Biden. If things were reversed, Wray would say there needs to be an investigation.

If things were reversed, you’d be right here claiming the election was completely aboveboard and laughing about liberal tears.

So here we are.

I say count the ballots. Count them again. Verify them. Verify them again. Then one more time to be sure. That way Trump can’t parlay this story of him losing due to cheating into an even bigger grift on the people that unquestionably support him.

I’m against anyone being taken advantage of. Even those I disagree with. Which is why I fear Trump will use this as ammunition to further divide America on his unfounded claims and continue the schism that’s torn this country apart. For nothing more than his own personal gain.

If it’s certified that everything is as it should be, then he doesn’t have a leg to stand on. So recount, verify, do everything you want.

For this I totally agree with you, however, the media, law enforcement, and election boards seem to be avoiding any efforts like this with everything they can muster. It smells like rot.

Why wouldn't they want it recounted by hand with paired observers on each ballot, signatures verified etc. so that they can shove it down the naysayers throats? Instead, they stonewall, keep out out meaningful observers, don't verify signatures, don't want to investigate anything etc. etc. etc. Again, it smells like rot.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Someone like Trey Gowdy should have been appointed to lead the F.B.I.

Hard
. You had me up to that point. Trey can put up a great show and make people he is questioning look like fools, but at the end he produced no results but sound bites for political rhetoric for the right. Also Trey has been part of the swamp for to long. We need someone external outside gov't to run the FBI ,DOJ, and CIA that has experience in running large organizations to make up for their lack of experience with inside bureaucracy and old ways of doing things . they can always pull on people like trey for information or consultation purposes as required.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

The observers not being allowed claim is bull$hit. Doing a hand recount of millions of votes is very time consuming. What it does happen that is generaly focused on precinct with discrepancies.

Why not audit states Trump won too? And while were at it, audit Senate and House results too.

There is much more evidence that Mitch McConnell stole the election than Trump's fraud claims.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

Why not audit states Trump won too? And while were at it, audit Senate and House results too.

Please. Please do. I think every sane person should be on board with this. Hand count and verify everything. No machines and FBI/law enforcement in the room to come look at weird stuff.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Since you seem to know something about how the legal system operates, what's going on with the circuit courts and the Supreme Court?

mobile.twitter.com...

Update..

Here is an official announcement from the Supreme Court.

SCOTUS justices are positioning themselves to quickly accept any election related cases that are struck down by the lower courts.

And, letting the lower courts know that they are being watched as the election challenges are litigated.

www.supremecourt.gov...

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

The observers not being allowed claim is bull$hit. Doing a hand recount of millions of votes is very time consuming. What it does happen that is generaly focused on precinct with discrepancies.

There is much more evidence that Mitch McConnell stole the election than Trump's fraud claims.

Yes, audit everything.

I haven't heard anyone who has a problem with that...

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I can see this leading us to the closest we could come in recent times to a civil war.

I can only imagine if trump loses and then they overwrite and he wins. All hell is going to break out.

Should be an interesting couple of months either way.

getting the popcorn out.
edit on 391130America/ChicagoFri, 20 Nov 2020 16:39:47 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   

mobile.twitter.com...

Update..

Here is an official announcement from the Supreme Court.

SCOTUS justices are positioning themselves to quickly accept any election related cases that are struck down by the lower courts.

And, letting the lower courts know that they are being watched as the election challenges are litigated.

www.supremecourt.gov...

I am not aware of anything that has been filed in lower courts that the Scotus would have jurisdiction in.

The filings I am aware of have all been done in state courts regarding state laws regarding the election. In which case the highest courts would be those state supreme courts.

Has team Rudy filed anything that falls under federal law?

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

He has an Affidavit from a Democrat who says she was ordered by her Elections Supervisor to backdate ballots to make them legal votes.

You have Affidavits from 4 people who saw a truck load of ballots in garbage bags and trash cans pull uo to where they were counting votes at around the time they paused the vote.

Any idea where those affidavits are posted? I have read over 300 pages of affidavits with no statements like that. Do you know which state and county they are from?

Those statements are definitely in the set of affidavits that was first posted, about a week ago. I read them. Sounds like you didn’t read very carefully at all. It wasn’t hard to miss, if you were actually reading through the affidavits.

Yet you’re one of the ones claiming “the accusations are all based on feelz” or whatever stupid word dumb society has come up with for the week.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Maybe secretly they have... just like the FBI did with Hunter Biden, and John Durham has done with several officials from the Obama Administration.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Anyone continuously contributing to the POTUS’s legal campaign?

I’d ask for my money back if Ooze Guiliani is the best they could come up with. The gaff that keeps on gaffing.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Was it one of the handwritten affidavits? Some of those were hard to parse out so if I saw them saying the military voted more for Biden than Trump and it didn't seem right to them or some such as we couldn't stand within 6 feet I moved on.

Was it tacked into one of those?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join