It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How a Philly Mob Boss Stole the Election - and Why He May Flip on Joe Biden.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

I would question the sanity of anyone who thinks 78 million people voted for senile pedo racist old white Joe Biden. More than even voted for our Lord and Savior Obama.

Trump got what, 10 million more votes than his first election. After 3 years of garbage negative media lies.

Republicans gained several House seats. Kept Senate seats. Showing the Republican turnout.

But sure, somehow Biden who barely left his basement for 12 months got that many votes.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
Why would the mob work against Trump? I mean they are in Philly, so a little backward to the mafia in the trades that Trump would have had to have made deals with for decades...

www.newsweek.com...

Former law enforcement officials say Trump had a close and curious relationship with the New York division of the FBI. Former FBI Special Agent Mark Rossini tells Newsweek that Trump was frequently seen in the bureau's New York offices and may have been a "hip-pocket source" for James Kallstrom, a wiretapping expert who supervised Mafia investigations in New York, and Rudy Giuliani, the top federal prosecutor in Manhattan who would later become mayor of New York and, eventually, Trump's personal lawyer amid the "Russiagate" probe. (Kallstrom denied that Trump was a source. Giuliani did not respond to a request for comment.) Rossini wonders whether Trump's cultivation of FBI agents protected him in the Mafia probes. "All the construction unions were mobbed up" in the 1980s, Rossini noted. "How did he deal with the mob all these years and never appear before a grand jury?" Fuller also thinks "Trump was an informant for somebody in the FBI New York office."

Kallstrom became an influential Trump defender and Hillary Clinton critic during the 2016 campaign, bashing then–FBI Director James Comey for failing to nail Clinton on her private email server and accusing Obama administration officials of committing "perjury" in their pursuit of Russian ties to Trump and his associates. In March 2018, he went further, accusing Comey and disgraced former FBI counterintelligence chief Peter Strzok of having "a backup plan to frame Donald Trump" as a Russian agent.

Update: Former FBI agent Mark Rossini implied in a previous version of this story that he had personally seen Trump in the FBI's New York office. Following the story's publication, Rossini contacted Newsweek to clarify that he had not personally witnessed Trump in the bureau's office, though others had.

Newsweek tried real hard to paint a bad picture but stopped short. If you were Trump in NYC around that time you were forced to deal with the mob in some capacity, all developers were...unfortunately.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
I think I now have a full house on ‘Who’s behind the voting fraud’ bingo.

Russia check, China check, Deep State check and now the mafia, house!!

There was no way people voted against Trump rather than voting for Biden is there?

HaHa yeah at least the Dems kept their the election was stole in 16 to just one group and just battered us over the head with it for a couple years relentlessly. This is a hodgepodge of who's who this year, but as I said in another thread the MSM won't run and lead with this one for 2 years so this won't last near as long. I have always felt something was afoot when at 4am I fell asleep with Trump as 2 to 1 favorite and four hours later he was a 2 to 1 underdog. I thought all the close states had decided to suddenly stop counting so had no idea how he had lost the lead in each one in such a short time. But that is all just speculation, without some sort of proof Biden will be sworn in in January.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

A tight knit group of Italian businessmen who have
a tendency to play rough.

They make good cookies too, of course nothing compare’s to mama Beth cookies though !

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
A tight knit group of Italian businessmen who have
a tendency to play rough.

I don't know any people like that and none of my major appliances fell off a truck.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

I think this right here is the real crux of the matter. Its just so absurd and outlandish that Joe freaking Biden received BY FAR the most votes in US election history....just beyond the pale. I guess that is part of the plan?

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Boadicea

I've often thought the same thing lately - all the conspiracy theories and stories we hear about the last 4 years regarding "The Plan", the Deep State and all the other assorted shenanigans would make one dynamite series of novels and/or films.

LOL -- If Biden implements another shutdown, it would be the perfect time for some budding novelists to write them while self-isolating and social distancing!

I wish I knew how to write like that - the ideas and stories are endless.

Me too... big sigh.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

The Kracken indeed! The whole Kracken familia

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
I don’t know how I could have forgotten old George. 🤭

No idea, cause Soros is like Pepperidge Farm, he hasn't forgotten about you.

As for the Mafia being involved, one, they don't exist and two, they like to brag about stuff they haven't done to try and give themselves more cred.

They exist, they just moved up in the world to the halls of congress, FBI, CIA, yada yada
edit on 16-11-2020 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

It's just waiting on the Electoral College to hold their vote on the 14th.

But since the media doesn’t want to talk about voter fraud, they went to Topic B (How everyone is dying of Covid with a 99.8% recovery rate) so they have cancelled Thanksgiving and in person “Colleges” until January 1, 2021.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   
If there's any truth to this then hopefully author/journalist George Anastasia will pipe in on it. He does podcasts and stuff about the Philly mob and he knows his stuff.

EDIT: Mob Talk is his YouTube channel. I'll keep my eye on if he says anything about this.
edit on 16-11-2020 by SilverRocket because: Added channel name

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
But since the media doesn’t want to talk about voter fraud, they went to Topic B (How everyone is dying of Covid with a 99.8% recovery rate) so they have cancelled Thanksgiving and in person “Colleges” until January 1, 2021.

You let the media cancel your holiday? Mine is still on and I'm cooking so it's going to be a banging meal at Casa Augie.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   

a reply to: jjkenobi

I think this right here is the real crux of the matter. Its just so absurd and outlandish that Joe freaking Biden received BY FAR the most votes in US election history....just beyond the pale. I guess that is part of the plan?

Why is get rid of Trump outlandish?

Not everyone was/is blinded by how unqualified he is to be in the position of President of the USA.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

The fact that Joe Biden and his invisible Presidential Campaign got the most votes in the history of American politics is the outlandish part. Especially when Republicans up and down the ticket kicked ass almost everywhere else.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

The Mafia still exists...there's Mafia here in the Italian neighbourhood. They're not really so active any more the way the hells angels or the Asian gangs are, but they're here.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
The Mafia still exists...

*sigh*

I know that.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   

You have any material to back up the claim Trump was unqualified? I think he did a pretty darn good job at Promises Made/ Promises Kept and his peace deals are nothing to sell short. Typically, his peace deals alone should have been so celebrated that they would put it right up there with Reagans "tear down this wall" famous words.

All this success despite the media spin, Obama's militant wing BLM and Antifa's terrorism and congresses obstruct, impeach, regurgitate structure since Trump has been elected. Heck, Trump might be the worse president in history and we wouldn't know because his every action has been obstructed and spun.

The uneducated one-liners practiced so often by the left make them look more like crash test dummies on the way to deliberately add their obstruction even on the forums/

Lefties should try to be an individual instead of a crash test dummy it is liberating to think for one's self.

The very fact that you the minority party blindly follow a candidate accused and proven to be a racist and rapist by his own vp Kamala speaks volumes to the uneducated blind crash dummy.
edit on 16-11-2020 by tinktinktink because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   

The fact that Joe Biden and his invisible Presidential Campaign got the most votes in the history of American politics is the outlandish part. Especially when Republicans up and down the ticket kicked ass almost everywhere else.

There was a concerted effort to get rid of Trump — not the rest of the ticket.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   

LOL yes - by rampant cheating and voter fraud. So you really, honestly think that millions of people voted to get Trump out, but just said screw it on the rest of the ballot and let the equally hated GOP make gains up and down the ticket? Does that really make any sense to you?

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinktinktink

You have any material to back up the claim Trump was unqualified? I think he did a pretty darn good job at Promises Made/ Promises Kept and his peace deals are nothing to sell short. Typically, his peace deals alone should have been so celebrated that they would put it right up there with Reagans "tear down this wall" famous words.

All this success despite the media spin, Obama's militant wing BLM and Antifa's terrorism and congresses obstruct, impeach, regurgitate structure since Trump has been elected. Heck, Trump might be the worse president in history and we wouldn't know because his every action has been obstructed and spun.

The uneducated one-liners practiced so often by the left make them look more like crash test dummies on the way to deliberately add their obstruction even on the forums/

Lefties should try to be an individual instead of a crash test dummy it is liberating to think for one's self.

I am not particularly Left.

I am logical.

While Trump catered to a core group — I think he failed as a president of a nation and world leader.

I look forward to future history books on this era.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join