It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone work in healthcare or a hospital? Are you seeing a Covid resurgence?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I hear the morgues are full and they are having trouble getting rid of the bodies. Loosing track of them. New Cottage industry to rent out big trucks with refrigeration. Great times.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 01:16 AM
link   
We got another 1900+ over 3 days 17 more kicked it, about 300 hospitalised and 60 in ICU

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
We got another 1900+ over 3 days 17 more kicked it, about 300 hospitalised and 60 in ICU

And today, another 940 biggest single day, and 10 more kicked it. Stupid mofo's better start taking this more serious.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   

And today, another 940 biggest single day, and 10 more kicked it. Stupid mofo's better start taking this more serious.

Be specific. Where is the Hospital? Does it have a name? What was the cause of death of the 10 that 'kicked it?'

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
I hear the morgues are full and they are having trouble getting rid of the bodies. Loosing track of them. New Cottage industry to rent out big trucks with refrigeration. Great times.

Yes, and six months ago they were telling us mass graves were being dug in public parks to handle the overflow. And were supposed to believe the same liars now?

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: starviego

Be specific. Where is the Hospital? Does it have a name? What was the cause of death of the 10 that 'kicked it?'

It's not a single hospital, it's a region. And they don't give out that info. Not really interested in debating this..honestly I'm not.

Just reporting the daily numbers in the Vancouver area. Was doing quite well, till the late Oct election, and Halloween, now, the #s from Diwali, where I saw a whole lot of people not distancing whatsoever and no masks.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: starviego

Yes, and six months ago they were telling us mass graves were being dug in public parks to handle the overflow. And were supposed to believe the same liars now?

Yeah........We shouldn't believe any thing they say. My evil friend says they are actually trying to hide how bad it is. So we won't panic! The numbers are way worse than what is published!!!!!!! But I don't believe it. Others say the extreme opposite? That it's all a con to bring in Globalist Control???????????? Both groups have a high conviction that they are completely right.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

Just a local update from a community hospital in central Illinois:

We appear to be past the most recent 'peak'.

Our hospital's total number of inpatients is now 101, and 'only' 26 of those are COVID positive patients, which is a 35% decrease from my last post with stats (tagged).

Of the MD's and nurses who got it, none of then died, though we did have a surgeon that got flown in a helicopter intubated to St. Louis for emergency care, and he is now doing better also, though is still in the hospital recovering.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: mzinga
a reply to: carewemust

Seriously piss off. This nothing burger killed my father. So tired of your fake news.

It is extremely sad for family any time someone dies but what you are calling fake news is really just people trying to look into why the governments are enforcing such extreme measures and highlight the case loads instead of deaths, which are fairly comparable to other illnesses.

This is a conspiracy site and digging deep into conspiracy is why we gather here. I don't think anyone means to downplay a personal loss. One of the bigger questions is why? What is it ushering in? These are governments rife with corruption and evil to level few of us can even comprehend. They have a proven track record so it is imperative that we get to the bottom of it. These are not government entities that traditionally actually care about us, thus the sudden "care" is suspect.

Nothing severe like your father dying, but I feel the nothing burger killed my parents because they sit all day in front of CNN, freaking out when they used to be vibrant and outgoing. Not the best way to spend the golden years. But it is minor compared.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   

I hear the morgues are full

hear from where? be specific please.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I posted back on page 1 about my wife only seeing basically 1 covid positive patient per month. Well since early this week (Thanksgiving week) she has been getting on average 2 a day, all week. They have her working the testing tents on her days off again, been quite a while since they were doing that. So there's definitely an uptick. Sucks shes working 7 days straight then 2 off then 8 straight and then hopefully back to her normal schedule. The good thing though is the money. While working then tent she makes an extra $10 per hour and it's automatic overtime while shes working at the tent. So $60 an hour ain't bad. Her checks leave no worry for Christmas presents and plenty extra, not even counting my business profit. Just sucks it's at others expense and health, 75 percent test negative anyway. Well, just giving my 2 cent's, definitely an uptick. IMO it is being spread purposely, don't ask me how I have no clue, but this always seems to happen when politicians need it the most.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
How many families saw 2 or 3 empty chairs at the Thanksgiving dinner table, because Covid-19 had killed loved-ones?

The evil "experts" in the media droned on and on about this sad scene being repeated all over America, prior to Thanksgiving.

They wanted everyone to stay home, so we wouldn't realize the SCAM that we've been subjected to this year.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I personally only know of a married couple who died in a nursing home. Relatives think they were exposed to the virus from the test itself.

The morgues and hospitals could be overwhelmed solely because of the shut downs themselves.

edit on 30-11-2020 by Doctor Smith because: added

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Wtf

originally posted by: mzinga
a reply to: Iscool

There aren't? I personally know two people who have been infected a second time.

No you don't..... I live in Boise too, there has only been one confirmed reinfection in all of the US and it was a man in Nevada.... You're full of it.... If there had been more confirmed reinfection cases it would be all over the news and there would be PANICK... Ktvb and Boise news 6 would have it plastered 24/7

I also know a doc and nurse at st Al's, and two nurses at st. Luke's.... All but one work in the covid unit, and all report it's a ghost town, w no more activity in the icus or ERs than any other flu season....

I felt bad for you at first, but now I'm just starting to get the feeling you're telling lies in order to try and justify your own outrage and political leanings

Just stop
edit on 11/30/2020 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/30/2020 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Well said Mate.
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
RE the graphs you see here: covidtracking.com...

The number of TESTS dropped off over the Thanksgiving holiday, which caused the number of daily CASES to drop off over the holiday.

The "Experts" are making the rounds on CNN, FoxNews, etc., urging everyone to get tested ASAP, and get tested MORE FREQUENTLY for Covid-19...so we can get those numbers back up!

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join