It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justice Clarence Thomas to Biden led confirmation committee: "This is a lynching without the tree".

page: 1

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   
As it turns out, Joe Biden led the Senate confirmation hearings on then Judge Thomas' nomination for the Supreme Court.

It was a particularly brutal hearing filled with personal insults and allegations of sexual harassment.

As we can hear in the following clip, it was the opinion of Clarence Thomas that the attacks against him may have been motivated by racism.
This should come as no surprise considering Joe Biden's past:

Joe Biden worried in 1977 that certain de-segregation policies would cause his children to grow up 'in a racial jungle'.

Why is this significant now?

Its significant because depending on how President Trump's election challenges proceed, the outcome of the election could wind up in the hands of the Supreme Court as it did in Bush v Gore.

Oh, did I happen to mention that Joe Biden voted against Clarence Thomas...

edit on 12-11-2020 by gladtobehere because: typo

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

and even knowing that, I would expect and hope that Thomas, Gorsuch, Kavanugh, and Barrett, and the rest, voted as per the constitution and not due to vindictive animosity. They are all of great character and it's more likely than not they will.

But Biden has to have that in the back of his pinhead.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   

The Justices also get intelligence briefings, and know that Joe is involved with international Extortion and Money Laundering.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The Justices also get intelligence briefings...

Did you just make that up?

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Are you kidding me.

They pulled this crap with Justice Clarence Thomas ? Are you kidding. ?

I was just a kid 1991 so I have absolutely no memory of this , but you are telling me they have been pulling this crap with what seems to be every male Supreme Court Judge .

And people actually believed The Brett Kavanaugh and Blasey Ford crap. ?

History really does repeat itself , and people really are so very ignorant and simple .

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I am so surprised they would not have taught current events back in the day...I'm over 60 and we got a dose of current events every week. I surmise the public schools were suppressing info to children already back then.
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Zrtst

I was in school yet in the 90s and we covered current events. Not so in depth to know a lot but you knew that certain things were going on. I remember the Clarence Thomas hearings and it was an embarrassment. I vaguely remember Biden dropping out in the late 80s. It is really an amazing story that he was able to survive that situation and still be in office but when you have corruption and deep pockets involved it doesn’t hurt.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

it's a riveting story. Biden was all in, and it was much like Kavanaugh. Check out Bork as well.
They have been doing this the same way for a while, and somehow, the MSM laps up their spooge and smiles every time.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Are you kidding me.

They pulled this crap with Justice Clarence Thomas ? Are you kidding. ?

I was just a kid 1991 so I have absolutely no memory of this , but you are telling me they have been pulling this crap with what seems to be every male Supreme Court Judge .

And people actually believed The Brett Kavanaugh and Blasey Ford crap. ?

History really does repeat itself , and people really are so very ignorant and simple .

Yep, I watched the hearings that were televised and it was sickening what they did to him.

top topics

join