It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rudy Giuliani Drops Bombshell, Says "Dominion" Whistleblowers Are Coming Forward

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I'm surprised this isn't posted yet...

BREAKING: Rudy Giuliani Drops Bombshell, Says "Dominion" Whistleblowers Are Coming Forward

During an interview on Wednesday with Steve Bannon on War Room, former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani dropped a bombshell where he announced that whistleblowers would soon be coming forward about the Dominion election software.

"Coleman has the community people and he’s got the Dominion people," Giuliani said. "And they were the ones who were the actual, not poll watchers, the actual observers who were excluded, who were lied to, two of whom stayed behind after all the Republicans had left out and they’re the ones who got the evidence of the 100,000 votes coming in. And they have some photographs also."

Rudy isn't as clear as I'd like him to be about this. I assume that he's saying the "Dominion people" are the two who "stayed behind", as opposed to the "community people." But I'm not sure. It's a little ambiguous. I'm wondering why would "Dominion people" be observers?

Rudy doesn't mention anything about Dominion software being rigged or hacked or hijacked though, which is what I would have expected Dominion whistleblowers to speak to.

So I don't know what to make of this. Game changer? Or big fat nothing burger?

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   
So many carrots.

So hungry.

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

At this point what credibility, if any, does he have? How many times do you listen to the same sound byte without any supporting evidence before you start to realize he's pedaling bull?

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Speaking of bombshells:

newspunch.com... PIwqela_F62oRnU9JuXytCSs

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   
spongebrain soiledpants needs to check whether his missed his meds

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   
More noise and bluster from the incomprehensible Giuliani. He’s the gaff that keeps on gaffing.

Made a fool of himself in the summer on Breakfast T.V here in the U.K dropping the F bomb live on air, when he was being questioned about Trump’s inflammatory words during the protests.
edit on 12/11/20 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

The sad thing is I really used to like this guy, he did a great job as Mayor of New York City and I respected many of the initiatives he took to revitalize huge parts of the city.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

At this point what credibility, if any, does he have? How many times do you listen to the same sound byte without any supporting evidence before you start to realize he's pedaling bull?

I'm not sure yet... probably as long as it takes for him to prove himself? Or to hang himself???

Even Trump's staunchest supporters, even those who have no doubt our election system is compromised, only have so much patience.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Hes either lying to buy time in hopes Investigations uncover something, or has something. If they actually had something, I don't see the point in sitting on it given the time crunch.

Doesn't help there are big private rewards offered to those who come forward with evidence. If it was as obvious and widespread as they say, why shell out extra money?

link   

Oh Rudy, you nearly dropped your pants son.

How is Four Seasons Total Landscaping treating you today?

Sold any meth yet?

link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
I'm not sure yet... probably as long as it takes for him to prove himself? Or to hang himself???

He's a liability at this point, the more he talks the less credible everything he says becomes. He's become a sad and pathetic caricature.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
Hes either lying to buy time in hopes Investigations uncover something, or has something. If they actually had something, I don't see the point in sitting on it given the time crunch.

Yeah, when I have bombshell proof for the crime of the century I usually just sit on it for dramatic purposes.

Doesn't help there are big private rewards offered to those who come forward with evidence.

He got his private reward on Borat.

edit on 12-11-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   

No kidding.. WTF happened to him. Did the Trump kool aid just destroy his brain? Not sure what happened, but he went from one of the greatest mayor's NYC has seen to a skit on SNL.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   

He's a liability at this point, the more he talks the less credible everything he says becomes. He's become a sad and pathetic caricature.

Sadly, this is true. Rudy made a good name for himself and seems to be throwing it away. The way he is milking and sensationalizing every step of this reeks of marketing -- not full disclosure for the good of the nation.

Maybe they'll surprise us... it could still happen...

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   

I'd be a lot more willing to humor all possibilities if they did this with more class.

To me making wild claims with no proof is no different than the left with Russia claims.

This is going to be a topic for years. And many are going to celebrate this being prioritized over reconciling the country after COVID.

Wouldn't even be surprised if there are cases that go on for years to attach Biden to colluding... And it will be done with dodgy claims, and with no self awareness from those who complained a few years back while using Russia to justify their own current prerogative.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
Maybe they'll surprise us... it could still happen...

I think you know, deep down, that it won't. Hope is one thing, he's shilling delusion at this point.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   

I hope all these "whistleblowers" are coming from Kentucky!

In Ballard County Kentucky the State Board of Elections shows 2285 registered REPUBLICAN voters as of Oct 2020 yet 3155 people voted for Mitch McConnell?

Ballard County also has 3966 registered Dems but Amy McGrath only got 936 votes.

In Bath County Kentucky there were 2478 registered REPUBLICAN voters, and McConnell got 3537 votes in total.

With 6730 registered Dems in Bath, Amy McGrath only got 1827 votes.

Seems odd in this divisive atmosphere that over 1000 registered Democrat's voted for McConnell, while almost 5000 Dems didn't vote for McGrath.

Elliott County Kentucky has 860 registered Republicans yet McConnel got 1958 votes?

There's more suspicions stats at links
elect.ky.gov...
threadreaderapp.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
Wouldn't even be surprised if there are cases that go on for years to attach Biden to colluding... And it will be done with dodgy claims, and with no self awareness from those who complained a few years back while using Russia to justify their own current prerogative.

Nothing will surprise me, people are too busy rooting for their team than for reality.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Very interesting... thank you!

I'll check out those links when I have a chance.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Rudy doesn't mention anything about Dominion software being rigged or hacked or hijacked though, which is what I would have expected Dominion whistleblowers to speak to.

Not all software has to be "rigged" or hacked to get a favorable outcome. All it takes is an administrators account and the adjustment of a few settings even a 12 year old could figure out in some cases.

It is not uncommon for a company's representatives to be present when using their software for an important task such as an election, and to check internal settings during the process. The reps could have easily seen what was going on if they wanted to and tweaked settings accordingly.

edit on 11/12/2020 by Klassified because: eta

<<   2  3  4 >>

join