It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attorney General orders US election fraud investigation CNN reports

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Fantastic news just now as Barr orders investigation of US election fraud, and the top Justice Department's election crimes prosecutor resigns in protest.

Attorney General William Barr told federal prosecutors that they should examine allegations of voting irregularities before states move to certify results in the coming weeks.
In his memo, Barr notes that while "most allegations of purported election misconduct are of such a scale that they would not impact the outcome of an election and, thus, investigation can appropriately be deferred, that is not always the case.

Source: CNN article

Barr says right there that the alleged fraud has occurred at such a scale that it might have flipped the election and is not just some minor incidents of voter fraud.

Do you agree with starting an investigation? I personally believe this is the only way the US can be certain who actually won the election.

-MM
edit on 10-11-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

Four years of Russia all over again.
Election fraud 2: this time it's personal

+21 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   

There has to be an investigation. 100%
The Dems are known con artists that would stoop to anything to tilt things in their favor.
As far as the clown resigning from the Election Crimes unit because he doesn’t want to do his damn job, good riddance, get someone in there that will do the job.

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   
As the bleeding heart liberal I am...

Please... Please investigate... Check every nook and cranny

It's the only way our country will heal under Biden. The right won't ease up until it's proven there is no fraud.

So I openly welcome the investigation.

That being said. There is nothing to investigate, and they will rule that way.

Biden will be the POTUS.

But I agree we do need to take these steps to chill everyone out.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Classic Nothingburger

The purpose of the memo is unclear, since prosecutors already know their responsibilities to investigate vote fraud and other irregularities. But it could serve to provide the President some indication that Barr and the Justice Department are working to find the evidence that Trump and his campaign so far haven't produced.

same article as OP
edit on 10-11-2020 by Peeple because: ederoony-doony

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

And the next person assigned will be called a Trump shill. The point of the resignation. Muddy dem waters good.

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I will not believe in a transparant true election process to everly level of fraud purpotrated is found and violators are prosecuted because even if there is one invalid or illegal vote made it negated my one legal vote. Prosecute every single occurence no matter how small.

I dont care if you have to charge a 90 year old or a corporate ballot maching maker. if they broke the law and stole my rights they should be charged to the fullest extent of the law. My rights to have a voice with my vote should never be suppressed by a law breaker nor an enabler of law breakers.

Anyone defending fraud should be seen as threatening the rights of voters and charged with such.

+24 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Audit every state and let’s prove once and for all how much fraud there is.

Both sides should agree with this to clear up any doubt.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   

If they do a thorough investigation and there is no fraud, will people accept it?

that's the real question..

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

If they do a thorough investigation and there is no fraud, will people accept it?

That´s a good point, I personally expect this investigation to go all the way to the Supreme Courts before being settled once and for all. And there will probably be years of discussion outside of the courts after that in media, books, internet, etc etc.

-MM
edit on 10-11-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
link   
The guy who resigned (Richard Pilger) also was all for IRS targeting conservatives with Lois Lerner - worked with her during Obama years ...... full circle huh

Linky

edit on 11102020 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

link   

Yes. I believe that numerous people in numerous threads have indicated as much.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   

That´s a good point, I personally expect this investigation to go all the way to the Supreme Courts before being settled once and for all. And there will probably be years of discussion outside of the courts after that in media, books, internet, etc etc.

I hate to say it but there are a lot of dumb people. Here in Wisconsin a lot of people were spewing nonsense saying there were more votes than voters. It wasn't true and pointed out many times with facts (they were using 2016 population vs 2020 votes) People still want to believe it.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   

this one is of course strange (i hadn't seen it before).
i must add that this video is from 2016.

edit on 10-11-2020 by oloufo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
As the bleeding heart liberal I am...

Please... Please investigate... Check every nook and cranny

It's the only way our country will heal under Biden. The right won't ease up until it's proven there is no fraud.

So I openly welcome the investigation.

That being said. There is nothing to investigate, and they will rule that way.

Biden will be the POTUS.

But I agree we do need to take these steps to chill everyone out.

Investigate yes, peek in those nooks and crevices. However once it is demonstrated that the election was won by Biden, your hope that the right will ease up when that happens is, I think, wishful thinking.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Have we ever had an AG order this?

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

a reply to: Peeple

a reply to: TerryMcGuire

And if an investigation shows that democrats attempted to steal the election, will that be accepted?

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

a reply to: Peeple

a reply to: TerryMcGuire

And if an investigation shows that democrats attempted to steal the election, will that be accepted?

Not if the MSM says different. Because they would never lie lol

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   

The election process requires transparency.

For the very thing we are seeing happening right now.

There should be a way, using parties from both sides, to prove to the public it was a fair election.

The state system can be audited and vetted. They keep all kinds of records and have all kinds of safeguards.

PA would be a good place to start. If there are not enough fake votes there to overturn the election in that state, then Biden wins.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   

There is actually , so i hear, a big movement with the left to start saying yes count all legal votes audit everything.

They believe massive fraud will not be found.

It's picking up steam. Though you are the first I've seen on ats saying it. I've seen tons of libs on twitter saying it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join