It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Biden Loses President-Elect Status After Pennsylvania Win Ripped From His Grasp

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

It isn't arguing for the sake of arguing.

If no news site has a say in the outcome then why is this news site painting PA gray important?

I see a lawsuit filed in PA and that might be why this site did what it did but that isn't a done deal. Maybe to RCP but what does that really mean?

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

But how come the other tweet about Pennsylvania hasn’t been removed?

Tweeting about filing a court case is not as bad as directly challenging the election results. Even Trump has had some of his Tweets removed, some still get through.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Looking at the Live Election Map, Pennsylvania still has Biden about 45000 votes in front and 290 EC. Losing Pa would only bring him back to 270 so still the winner even if Trump takes Pa, Ga and NC.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 05:41 AM
link   
The website RCP is still showing Biden with a 0.8% lead in pensylvania though with 97% of vote counted. Not sure how them changing a colour equates to Biden now lost the state.

He could still win the state and RCP could change the colour back again
edit on 10-11-2020 by UpIsNowDown because: Typo

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I just checked Politico. 99% of the vote is in, it's still 49.8% Biden to 49.1% to Trump. That's still a gap of 45,000 votes. I don't know why RCP is still not calling Pennsylvania but come on, it's a huge stretch to say that RCP's map means that Trump still has a chance. Nope. It's not even in recount territory and the lawsuit is going to be thrown out, it's trash.
Get a grip people. Trump lost.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuicideKing33
If trump actually pulls this off I fully expect to never see about 10-12 certain accounts on ATS again. There will not be a sky big enough to scream at for these children.

If Trump wins, it will just return back to a pro-trump echo chamber with the same people spamming pointless political junk as new threads everyday.

If that is what happeneds i may leave. Im not for biden either.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Sounds like the best of times, compared to having Biden screw everything to hell.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
NO news site have a say in the outcome

then why do you have all pumped bout this one not even changing their call but not even making one?

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown
The website RCP is still showing Biden with a 0.8% lead in pensylvania though with 97% of vote counted. Not sure how them changing a colour equates to Biden now lost the state.

He could still win the state and RCP could change the colour back again

Because if its contested and they are proving there were shenanigans, even though he might have "won" the state (which is still in contention as well because of the issues) they would pull is Electoral College votes, making it basically meaningless even if he did win the popular vote there

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

t's not even in recount territory and the lawsuit is going to be thrown out, it's trash.

So if the suit does go through and they pull PA, you gonna come back here and admit you were perhaps a bit too snarky and wrong? Or you just gonna act like it never happened like so many people do when they make bold claims with conviction here on ATS and turn out wildly innacurate?

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 06:03 AM
link   
It's fun watching you all cling to whatever driftwood you can.

Every other major news outlets, all of them, Fox News included... Has Biden well over 270 locked in.

Trump CONTINUES to lose lawsuits, just lost some more in PA.

Trump's own staff is resigning and telling him it's over and to hang it up.

I hate to see you guys do this to yourselves

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Information on US election being censored by ‘powerful interests’ in the media

Sky News Australia has been a bit shaky the past few days, good to see it getting back on the rails. It is the first I heard about 1 million 3 am votes all for Biden in PA. Have seen similar fraud it in a couple of the other states.

Lock these fraudsters up and PA is a slam dunk for Trump.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
It's fun watching you all cling to whatever driftwood you can.

Every other major news outlets, all of them, Fox News included... Has Biden well over 270 locked in.

Trump CONTINUES to lose lawsuits, just lost some more in PA.

I hate to see you guys do this to yourselves

Are you gonna need some condiments for your crow? I can send some in advance if you like.......

Trump's own staff is resigning and telling him it's over and to hang it up.

No...... one person was sacked this week because he was pissed off about Trumps use of feds for the protests, I hardly call one or two people a big deal..........this has been this way through out his presidency.......

I love that youre basically accusing the OP and the rest of us at grasping at straws, and then making the statements that you just did

Anyway, shoot me a PO box or something and ill send you some of my home made hot sauce for later

edit on 11/10/2020 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/10/2020 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Are you gonna need some condiments for your crow?

Do you honestly think the election outcome is going to change? That not just one state but multiple states are going to reverse their leads?

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Well we have the first one arrested for voting using his dead mother. It is a registered Republican. He has been arrested.

Lynn, 67, allegedly used a typewriter to complete the application in the name of his late mother, Marie P. Hannigan, who died in 2015. Lynn is facing charges of forgery and interference in an election.
Records show Lynn is a registered Republican.

Times Leader

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
Well we have the first one arrested for voting using his dead mother. It is a registered Republican. He has been arrested.

Lynn, 67, allegedly used a typewriter to complete the application in the name of his late mother, Marie P. Hannigan, who died in 2015. Lynn is facing charges of forgery and interference in an election.
Records show Lynn is a registered Republican.

Times Leader

Good, throw him in the crocodile pit and let karma sort it out. Again, I can't speak for others, but I don't care who wins, I want vote cheaters to die by a thousand paper cuts, or as animal feed.

Or just lock them up and throw away the key for life, anything unpleasant works.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

😂

This is America man. I have good knowledge on how the court system works, especially with matters like these.

Any case Trump even get CLOSE on will be shut down with the be all end all logic...

No judge is going to rule in favor of stripping any american from having their vote counted. It won't happen. The courts take this stuff too seriously because their decisions set precedent.

From what I've read the largest recount change ever in modern history was in North Carolina...667 votes changed or the Florida incident where I'm was under 1500... That's it. In all of history..

Biden is winning by more than that in GA, and AZ

Trump is winning by more than that in NC

Biden is winning by ALOT , WAAAY more than that in PA, MI, and WI

You have to hope that the courts thrown away tens of thousands of votes.

Unprecedented.. and in a political climate with the hate and vitriol for the current administration, that is not happening.

You guys think the courts are on your side, they're not.

The cities are clearly not on your side... Where do you think the courts are?

Even the Republican Georgia elections officials, and the secretary nofnstate (?) are saying it is was it is.

I know you don't want to believe it...it will take time.. but come January, Biden is moving in one way or another

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Do you honestly think the election outcome is going to change?

Yep. The Dems might have more money to bribe their way out, but the Repubs have more support on the ground to challenge this election in the courts.

With the way the internet is, there is just too many holes for the MSM and Big Tech to think they can plug it all.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuicideKing33
If trump actually pulls this off I fully expect to never see about 10-12 certain accounts on ATS again. There will not be a sky big enough to scream at for these children.

Nah, they'll still be here crying and calling Trump and his supporters every foul name they can come up with. It's their way, it makes them feel good.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
...but the Repubs have more support on the ground to challenge this election in the courts.

Let me know when the Trump administration actually files a case over the allegations in these videos and it goes somewhere.

edit on 10-11-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join