It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 366
<< 363  364  365    367  368  369 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Lyn Wood

Our President @realDonaldTrump loves TRUTH.

So do I.

So do We The People.

The Truth will set us free

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

More threats from the Left. Shameless and without honor. Thugs.

ETA: This comment made in reference to this tweet.

Cheers
edit on 27-11-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Hi Chero

Not to be 'that guy', but it is spelled Lin (with an "i").

Short for Lincoln.

Lincoln wants to set us free, too

Cheers

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Can anyone tell me what film that WINK is taken from? /qresearch anons say the timing in the film is important... is the scene near the end?

It’s at exactly 1:12:55

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Cheers

Huh?
🤣🤣

edit on 27-11-2020 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Hi Mag

Did I misunderstand? I thought that image was a reply to comments (on Twitter) stating that Flynn Jr would be targeted for retribution if his father accepted the pardon from POTUS.

Cheers
edit on 27-11-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Hi Mag

Did I misunderstand? I thought that image was a reply to comments (on Twitter) stating that Flynn Jr would be targeted for retribution if his father accepted the pardon from POTUS.

Cheers

🤣

You definitely misunderstood

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Cheers

I’m your huckleberry 😉

🤣

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 01:54 AM
link   

PM for you, MagesticEsoteric.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 02:30 AM
link   

One of my fav films....and yes the daisy...thank you for the reminder!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Hi Cranky / Rel / FinallyFree,

Pittsburg Steelers 10-0 = home field is Heinz Field
Heinz = Pickles = John Kerry married to Teresa Heinz
Giant Pickle Bursts during holiday installation at CNG tower
(formerly Dominion Tower = moved out of building in 2007)

CFIUS = The Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States
- reviews transactions involving foreign investment for national security
- tied to issues/deal forcing Smartmatic to sell Sequoia in 2007
- clears Chinese $7.1 billion acquisition of Smithfield in 2013
- tied to U1 scandal
- Sidney Powell uncovering details tied to Dominion approval
- now links to issues from Project Hanson/Biden/Kerry

WHAT IS PROJECT HANSON?
- Name of business model by Hunter Biden group for "cross-border" investments
- CFIUS approved the $600 million deal for Henniges Automotive in 2015.
- AVIC, Chinese contractor, on US watchlist with known ties to Chinese MI
- AVIC co-purchased Henniges with Biden-led JV, Bohai Harvest RST (BHR)
- The sale raised eyebrows as Henniges tech has potential military use
- Henniges also has 4 US facilities in MI, IA, MO, and OK.
- BHR emails show HB sent funds to Vanessa Kerry entity before CFIUS approval
- John Kerry = Secretary of State/lead role on Obama-Biden CFIUS committee

sources (some reposted):
Code Name ‘Project Hanson’: Insider Documents Reveal How Hunter Biden Associates Helped Chinese Military Contractor Acquire Michigan Dual-Use Manufacturer
@re5iGam - Powell video
@CodesUcq
Smartmatic and Sequoia Voting Systems announce voluntary CFIUS filing
The Murky Nexus of Smartmatics, Sequoia Voting Systems and the Dominion Voting System
CFIUS and Chinese investments: lessons from the Smithfield deal

edit on 27-11-2020 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: doobydoll
"We don't have to 'shed more Light', we just need to realise and know we ARE the Light"

How do you expect the majority of people to come to that realization? How did you come to that realization? My comment about shedding more light has to do with revelation and release of information. It's very difficult for many of us to achieve those lightbulb moments without the crucial data that will trigger our minds to make the proper connections in order to attain a higher level of awareness. We can tell everyone we are the light all day long but as long as they are not openly receptive to that message, they will maintain a mental block against it and resist it. This is where showing is more effective than telling. We are shown through evidence, facts, intel, data...shedding light on the subject. Once we have the Truth, we will no longer be in the dark

Of course you're correct, we do need more Light to see/reveal Truth. I just don't think we 'shed' Light, I think we 'shine' it brighter. 'Love' makes it grow huge and bright.

How did I come to that realisation?
I meditate every day, and years ago during a meditation, I was amazed to see a spinning bright white sparking ball of Light in my abdomen area, so bright, spinning so fast. About the size of a cricket ball.
I had just lost my dog at the time. During meditation I became aware of a strange feeling in my abdomen area, I looked down and saw a spinning ball of sparking Light there. I didn't know what it was, I had never seen it before. And then I raised my sight to see a small cloud of 'fog' that had appeared in front of me and my recently deceased dog just walked in from within it. The second I saw him I felt a wave of immense love, and at that same moment my little cricket-ball Light immediately expanded to at least 15 times its size. I was astonished. When the wave of love subsided, my spinning ball of Light subsided.

That Light is me. You have one. All of us have one. Love, Faith, Truth, makes it grow bigger and brighter and stronger. It's frequency 'rings out' like sound waves and other Light beings instinctively and naturally respond to it. Imagine the tuning-fork type effect - if one 'rings' it will affect other silent tuning-forks and soon they begin to ring too.

When I speak of the Light I'm coming from a Spiritual perspective - the living conscious Light that is made more powerful and grows brighter in response to Love and Faith and positivity. Hate and negativity makes it grow dim and weak.

Thank you for your reply. Apologies for earlier confusing the 'shed more Light' comment.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

That's a Bingo!

Awesome!!🤣 Happy Thanksgiving!

twitter.com...

That is so funny. I've watched it over and over lol. Really made me LOL.

Can anyone else hear him do a little fart just as the pie goes in his face? HAHAHA. I'm crying lol.

Thanks for sharing.
edit on 27-11-2020 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

2017 - Alan Joyce has a pie pressed in the face by an anti-marriage equality protester

Joyce, a gay, Irish-born 50-year-old, was giving a speech to 500 people in a Perth hotel on Tuesday when Tony Overheu approached from behind, pressed the pie in his face then fled.

Overheu, a 67-year-old Christian and former sheep farmer, released a statement accusing Qantas and other companies that support marriage equality of "corporate bullying aimed at social engineering." He was charged with giving police a false name.

Joyce accused Overheu of "bullying" corporate leaders in an effort to suppress their views.

NBC news

edit on 27-11-2020 by Moravec because: Put in some context

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Hi Angelchemuel,
I found a summary of the WSJ article here:

Voting-Machine Parts Made by Foreign Suppliers Stir Security Concerns
- US Voting machines use parts from companies tied to China & Russia
- several government agency looking into the security risks
- Report by Interos Inc exposes risk which are difficult to vet & monitor

Interos - Election Technology & the Global Suppy Chain
- globalization = complex relationships involving 3-4-5-6th party suppliers
- opens hidden risks on supply chains / reliance on 3rd party suppliers
- eg. Apple discovered supplier secretly added surveillance microchip in 2015
- Elemental (used by DoD & CCIIAA) found unauthorized chip giving hackers access

VOTING SYSTEM = BOTH SOFTWARE & HARDWARE RISKS
ES&S, Dominion & Hart = rely on 3rd party hardware vendors
eg. #3. Price does not include 3rd Party EMS (required to run their software)

GEORGIA CASE STUDY
- largest new voting system in US history (2,660 precincts statewide)
- training/set up cut from 2.5 years to 8 months
- Dominion confident they are "up to the job" with lowest bid
- Rush job = state officials rely on Dominion experts for training/hardware.
- Primary test run = big problems (1 ballot printer for 30 machines bottleneck)
- Gov security focus on software overlooking hardware (Interos report)

Any ideas, Lance?
- If hardware security issues arise.. who is responsible?
- The voting vendors or "3rd parties"/states?
(eg. we only recommended & helped facilitate the purchase)

Source:
Here’s What Vendors Say It Would Cost To Replace Georgia’s Voting System
House Hearing on Election Security Broaches Supply Chain Issues
Georgia bets on new voting system amid high-stakes election

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Moravec

So funny.

I thought he does a fart as he's pied lol. I watched that bit over and over and I had belly-ache laughing.

But I think he makes the noise because some went in his mouth as he was proudly gas-bagging and he did a raspberry noise as he tried to flinch away hahaha.

And the laughter from the audience tho lol.

Edit:
Forgive me guys - my sense of humour is so juvenile.

edit on 27-11-2020 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger
Just use paper ballots, will cost less but takes a bit longer to count. Time is not of the essence here safety does.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 06:18 AM
link   
This post below I am replying to may be about a Reagan Administration shift to the NED but must we forget Daddy Bush was VP then?

Reagan was supposed to die in the assassination by the known Bush family friend who shot and wounded POTUS Reagan. He was out of it after that. The emergency open heart surgery must've damaged his brain IMO.

You have to understand this is a big, big clue below and the Bush situation. Clearly to me, the Bush family are Mafioso on a scale that make the biggest drug lords look like common pimps.

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: CAPT PROTON
February 11, 1963 The CIA's Domestic Operations Division was created in the US.

en.wikipedia.org...

What does it do?

The National Resources Division (NR) is the domestic division of the United States Central Intelligence Agency. Its main function is to conduct voluntary debriefings of U.S. citizens who travel overseas for work or to visit relatives, and to recruit foreign students, diplomats and businesspeople to become CIA assets when they return to their countries.

Trojan Horse: The National Endowment for Democracy

How many Americans could identify the National Endowment for Democracy? An organization which often does exactly the opposite of what its name implies. The NED was set up in the early 1980s under President Reagan in the wake of all the negative revelations about the CIA in the second half of the 1970s. The latter was a remarkable period. Spurred by Watergate – the Church committee of the Senate, the Pike committee of the House, and the Rockefeller Commission, created by the president, were all busy investigating the CIA. Seemingly every other day there was a new headline about the discovery of some awful thing, even criminal conduct, the CIA had been mixed up in for years. The Agency was getting an exceedingly bad name, and it was causing the powers-that-be much embarrassment.

Something had to be done. What was done was not to stop doing these awful things. Of course not. What was done was to shift many of these awful things to a new organization, with a nice sounding name – The National Endowment for Democracy. The idea was that the NED would do somewhat overtly what the CIA had been doing covertly for decades, and thus, hopefully, eliminate the stigma associated with CIA covert activities.

The NED, like the CIA before it, calls what it does supporting democracy. The governments and movements whom the NED targets call it destabilization.

Strange how Q has never mentioned this organization which is what the movement should be targetting. Maybe Q has all along...

[D]

NED (@NEDemocracy) was Founded by Ronald Reagan.🙄

edit on 27-11-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger
Thank you!
More 'homework' lol!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Metalcrack

You have to have a media apparatus willing to allow it to be released.

It won't matter the OAN and Newsmax, nor the Conservative talk show hosts will ignore this Software Kraken story that goes deep into the bribery. The media itself will have leadership arrested. I think in all fairness to the truth, a few like CNN, belong in the license suspended category if not revoked. They have lied and used a pooling together of networks to deliver lies and cover them with more lies. The ONLY think preventing their total collapse is the lies and we all know that this can only go on so long before the house of cards falls.
Russian citizens pulled away from Communist gov as their BS was not being accepted. The folks in Hong Kong are trying to call their oppressors on those lies. The world is in for an event like the Arab spring. A wave of real truth slamming into these lying bastards and putting many who have long deserved their Karma into jail and worse.
edit on 27-11-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 363  364  365    367  368  369 >>

join