It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 315
<< 312  313  314    316  317  318 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: bradychick
I wonder who General Flynn's son is working with? "An Amazing group of people working incredibly hard behind the scenes to save this country", sounds intriguing. Is Michael Flynn, Jr. in the military, or an attorney, or....what?

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

originally posted by: crankyoldman

First, keep this in mind, all orders come from this guy. As does the methodology, the terms and the money.

mysteriousuniverse.org...
Former NASA Scientist Sees Alien Ships in Saturn’s Rings

A video made early last year is making the rounds this week, possibly because of recent anomalies that have been seen in Saturn’s rings or possibly because it’s a slow news week. Whatever the case, the interviewee is Norman Bergrun, a former longtime NASA and aerospace industry scientist and author of The Ringmakers of Saturn who claims there are huge spaceships in Saturn’s rings that may be becoming dangerous to Earth and the rest of the solar system.

According to biographical accounts, Dr. Norman Bergrun worked for 12 years as a research scientist at the National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics (NACA), the predecessor to NASA’s Ames Research Center, in the areas of airplane thermal ice-prevention and roll stability laws for airplanes, missiles and rockets. He then spent 13 years at Lockheed Missiles and Space Company before founding Bergrun Berg run Research & Engineering in 1971. Author of two books and numerous papers, Bergrun wrote The Ringmakers of Saturn in 1986.

In that book, Bergrun analyzes photographs of Saturn’s rings taken by the Voyager 1 and Voyager 2 spacecrafts in 1980 and 1981. He then details his theory that the rings were formed by giant Electro Magnetic Vehicles (EMV’s) which are possibly being controlled by intelligent beings. He states that the 7000-mile-long elliptical ships are currently orbiting Saturn within the rings and emitting visible exhaust. Later analysis by Bergrun and others suggests the same or similar ships are in orbit around the Sun, Jupiter and Uranus.

F69, assuming for one second that is fully true. Helluva lot of firepower employed to keep the lowly Earth Humans caged, eh.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: kasalt

You missed the point. It's ok. You aren't a villain. I love you my friend.
I'm no more virtuous than anyone else. I've done stupid dumb things, made a million mistakes, hated myself, hurt others, lost my way, been manipulated, attacked, reacted, made more stupid mistakes... on and on. Life. I still say stupid things, make mistakes and all of that. But less as I grow I'd hope.

I've been very jaded at many points about humanity and the future. I thought no one cared. I thought I was alone in seeing what a mess humanity had become, and how everything is controlled and manipulated.

But then I have been presented with what I can only perceive as a miracle. Mass awakening to the control. Can't you see it?
The powers that be are working overtime to fight against it. Feeling their own fear!

It becomes clearer to me every day, and despite all my pathetic existence, failures and falls, the people here have given me hope to stand back up again. Yes, everyone is looking at the election, the violence, the division, the polarity... but beneath the surface is something much deeper going on. This is about the future.

Did you think that Where we go one, we go all is merely a catchphrase? It means, humanity. You and me.

Now I'll ask again... take off the jaded glasses, forget about Q... Trump, Biden... and tell me what you want to see in the future? Imagine all of this trouble has passed, that you and I don't stand across from each other, but side by side...

I am firmly of the belief at this point, and I even have you to thank for clarifying it, that this is a deep spiritual moment for mankind. Only when we're seeing the same thing can we heal... when we're looking in the same direction. You're not my enemy, we are brothers. I said what I did because I was holding up a mirror. If you really look at what Q represents, the detail might not even mean anything... possibilities.

I've no intention of fighting you. I apologise if my words were hurtful. I deserved yours back, and I'm fine with that. Freedom!

I've already looked at myself and seen my faults. My words are about hope... I can say them, and believe them, but I'm not putting myself on a platform saying I have achieved everything I write, but I think I know the way to walk. Battered and bruised, but standing back up.
I'm no better or worse than anyone here. I'm just me.
But I tell you this, I have broken the shackles of control. Fake narratives.
The destination is the unknown country. What can you see in that place?

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

everylegalvote.com...

Sounds about right....
www.archives.gov/electoral-college/2016
www.archives.gov...

2016 Electoral College Results
President Donald J. Trump [R]
Main Opponent Hillary Clinton [D]
Electoral Vote* Winner: 304 Main Opponent: 227

....give or take

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: kasalt

:-P

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Just a little aside. I've put up a version of my new animation about root symbolism, and I'd like to share it with anyone here that's interested first. But also a little feedback as to whether I've made it clear enough. All by PM of course, I don't want to clog up this space. So please PM me if you want a link to see it, and I'll send it along. Many thanks.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Perhaps we ain't so lowly.

a reply to: CrazyFox
I'm deep in crazy stuff but that video is stretching it. However one of the comments is really interesting:

This group of people had no choice other than faking there own death...... Why you would ask? GOOD PURE SOULS ARE NOT SELLING THERE SOUL TO THE DEVIL.... My thoughts were true about them, why die at 27? Why in a bathtube, who did it, they do not care about uz.... Fu**ing tears rolled over my cheeks, PROOFS TO ME AGAIN THE PLAN IS SO WATER ANS AIRTIGHT WENWON, JFK LIVES TO, FOKKOF,,,, WOEI, NEW PARADIGMA IS SHIFTED FOR THE GOOD. NAMASTE #WEAREGOD

I mean if this is as mind-bending crazy as it seems that's not an unreasonable claim to make.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyFree72
It's never been proven to me that codes and comms even exists.
So it would be impossible to do what you ask.
Can't decoded something that isn't a code.
You can make yourself believe that you have though.

Then you should have read the HRC email dump because at least one person flat out admits in an email to podesta and someone else that there is code used. The email is about the sender going to a concert with Soros and says it’s not code so don’t bother looking it up, he’s really talking about a really concert. It’s the same email where he talks about fixing machines with Soros so they’re “humming in November”

edit on 23-11-2020 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: BoomGiggle

Hi BoomGiggle / Onehuman / CherokeeTroy,

Others have found "word counts" as a decode method.

2nd part of his 0311Warrior message:
- America will never surrender to Evil. = 6 words
- We are definitely in the Eye! = 6 words
- Remember these weeks for the rest of your life! = 9 words

1. KU669
- mentions a very specific phone call between VJ & AS (42m 13s)
- includes 2 listeners with no IDEN
2. Article III, Section 3
- clarifies treason includes "aid or comfort" to the enemy
- conviction = admission of guilt in open court or on testimony of 2 witnesses
3. The Marshall Report - Sidney Powell
- Sidney Powell is an experienced Military Attorney (treason/military tribunals).
- Wonder what she could do with that evidence.

Continue to pray.

edit on 23-11-2020 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   

So the main anti Q theme always returns to "this is a larp" and "you are wasting your time with all this."

There was nothing wasted in seeing so many people dive into educating themselves on world corruption and dive into their own spiritual growth, both as individuals and as a culture. Larp or not, the world is a better place for Q and that is what the naysayers truly miss out on. Even if this stage stalls out, Q set the stage for people to work together for something better. Q is empowering.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

So the main anti Q theme always returns to "this is a larp" and "you are wasting your time with all this."

There was nothing wasted in seeing so many people dive into educating themselves on world corruption and dive into their own spiritual growth, both as individuals and as a culture. Larp or not, the world is a better place for Q and that is what the naysayers truly miss out on. Even if this stage stalls out, Q set the stage for people to work together for something better. Q is empowering.

Amen!

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Clarification from Jenna Ellis on Sidney Powell. Seems plausible.

parler link to video

edit on 23-11-2020 by bradychick because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Sidney Powell prosecuted Jimmy Chagra in 1979, a notorious drug trafficker for the assassination of district judge John Wood in San Antonio, Texas.
www.federalappeals.com...

Jamiel Chagra was accused of (and was acquitted of, although he later confessed to conspiracy in a deal to help his wife) hiring hitman Charles Harrelson (actor Woody Harrelson's father) to kill Wood for $250,000; on May 29, 1979, Judge Wood was murdered outside his home by a shot in the back. The authorities did not immediately suspect Chagra of involvement in the assassination. His drug case went to trial and Chagra was found guilty in August 1979 and sentenced to 30 years. Chagra jumped bail, but was captured six months later in Las Vegas.

Woody's hitman Dad was connected to JFK assassination conspiracy (or so the story goes) and his mom was Diane Lou Oswald. The Woody story I've known for years but never knew Sidney had such a strange connection.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 11:53 PM
link   
The thing is, if Trump strings us all out for some triple-surprise finale', it would be a shocker at this point, and indeed it would "mirror" the 1-star level of action thus far against the Deep State.

I mean, how many years of manpower and sweat equity has been piled on top of the vast resources of the federal government finances, by the American people, 70 zillion voters....why should we all need to be stressed out by a fake election, when it all could have been averted by the direct action we were all expecting...? The Law lays it all out, exactly what to do. Is it really going down the the final hour?

I get it that Trump let ANTIFA and BLM run wild to reveal their true colors, and step on top of their exhausted corpses to gain the second term, I get it....that's Machiavelli. So, when someone argues that Trump needs a big happy ending solely to suit his ego...what am I going to say in return..."trust the plan"?

Do we really need to crash the system in order to save it? Because, that's what's coming. How do I get behind the best possible outcome for patriots being blood in the streets? If that's really necessary, so be it. I see it in the cards now. NFW can this Republic be turned over the Beast again. Not one thing about a "peaceful transition" in 2021 makes any sense in my experience. I am alarmed and disappointed. This plan better be really good, and swift.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: bradychick

Cheers for the steer bradychick!

Whilst I did make some decodes on that tweet, I missed that one from @Bing__55 - and it raises a few other points:

1) The post (#659) that he links to the tweet, also forms part of the tweet timestamp (18:16:59) - but in a new way.

a) I used each element of the timestamp to decode 1816 and 1659, but @Bing_55 just took the second half of the timestamp as a whole, splitting the minutes element - and it worked!

b) Building on his method, the first half of the timestamp also seems to work... #181

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: AJWt5SQs No.150405959 📁
Nov 21 2017 21:10:09 (EST)

anonymous ID: uMuGxlli No.150403252 📁
Nov 21 2017 20:46:17 (EST)
>>150400719
Dear Q:
Jesus Christ was #ing pissed at his apostles most of the time because they were stupid #s (at the time) that couldn't piece together even the most basic of clues. We are no different and are even more clueless. We are trying, but you really do have to spell it out for us. Sorry. We believe you are speaking the truth. To whom else can we turn? So put up with our # and help us, and we'll do what you ask.

>>150403252
Sniffer progs would kill the site.
Everything has to be carefully crafted and tooled prior to release.
Godspeed, Patriot.
Q

c) So New draft DECODE method = 1st and 2nd halves of tweet timestamp point to linked posts.
I'll monitor this method and if it's consistently correct then I'll add to spreadsheet automated decodes.

d) Taking the crafting statement to heart in #181, the two lists in tweet/post give interesting ACRONYMS:
Tweet:

harassed, threatened, and abused

gives HTA = Human Trafficking Awareness
blackmailed, threatened and enslaved

gives BTE = Before the Event (insurance)

These perhaps imply that Emily Murphy of GSA went to POTUS saying that her family had been threatened (Traffic kids?). If so, then POTUS would have had an employer Health & Safety obligation to Emily resulting in the tweet action?

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Thanks for the level head.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I've been watching the water as they say, and something big is coming down the pike. I'm getting a strong feeling that whatever it is will be a "everyone applies the handbrake" moment.
For it to work, and for everyone to stop what they are doing and pay attention, it has to be a serious "WTF is going on???" type thing.
I think it might well involve Obama... or perhaps, the image of Obama. Fake news might also play into it... Everything you see is a lie. One of the things I remember that really shook my foundations in 2014 was a glimpse of fake news in play. The Isis vids that the news were using back then were manufactured... often studio stuff... absolute fake news to power the war machine.
There might even be clips still out there. Speculation, but I've just got a funny feeling it will begin along these lines. We shall see. One thing I don't believe is that Biden has won, nor that he will be playing any part in the US future. (Or Kamala). How it plays out is the big mystery. I remain unshaken. The Q messages I put up about the precipice are really pointing at something that will rock the foundations. I mean, Q has proven it is a real thing over and over... it's just the delivery of things which has everyone questioning. I'm willing to wait after all this time.

Exhibit A

Apparently, this is a truck designed for connecting to a satellite. Tore is one of the people on the Shadowgate video that was posted up a while back.

Ehhibit B

I am fairly confident she isn't a larp. The tech she has talked about is real, and shadowgate hints at much more. When I say real... I mean, logical conclusion based upon many data points relating to capability. Snowdon. Deep fakes. Facebook. Quantum computing. A.I. etc. All in the public domain knowledge. Imagine what is still hidden.
Worth a browse of her tweets
edit on 24-11-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

I'd like a peek in exchange for feedback on it saladfingers! PM me.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 12:32 AM
link   
mobile.twitter.com...

I shouldn't be reading "breaking news" teasers at this point in time. I should be getting email updates on the 57 kindz of pickles that Kerry is served for every one of his meals at GITMO.

edit on 24-11-2020 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

saladfingers, I keep getting the feeling that the WTF moment might be POTUS giving China an ultimatum, a la "Confess your election interference crimes publicly or it would be a shame to see the 3 Gorges Damn burst!"

Very unlikely such a threat would be made but it keeps bubbling up through my consciousness.

Has China been using it's satellites to manipulate US Storms? If so, would US threaten similar action in response to China? Would same be seen as an "Act of God" even though instigated by man? Puts a new angle on The Storm is Coming! Obvious biblical connotations of a flood should that Dam break!

edit on 24-11-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

<< 312  313  314    316  317  318 >>

join