It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else getting this very nasty intuition of doom?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: maddy21
I wanted to get this off my chest. I don't live in the US. In fact, I live on the other side of the continent. I was watching the events going across the US and the events going across the world and in my country. This feeling, sort of deep down kind of a heavy feeling. It has been increasing as December 2020 approaches. Am I the only one? or is anyone else getting this feeling. Whatever is happening as per my intuition happens somewhere around mid-end of December.

Please note that I have ZERO History of any positive prediction or intuition. This is the first time this has happened. I have tried meditating and thinking about it. Try to zero it down. It remains elusive. The feeling is still there. I know none of this makes sense. I needed to say this. Wonder if anyone else is getting this feeling.

i have had that feeling for the last few years. For some reason though those thoughts have started to lift and have been replaced with caution optimism the last few days.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

I was having trouble describing it. But that's exactly how it happens to me as well. The dreams usually are from years ago. I dreamed of me holding a baby dropping it's binky while I was holding it. Turned out it was my son. Exactly the same place people around and event as my dream I had before I ever knew I was having a child. Overwhelmed me with deju vu. Such a strange feeling.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: maddy21
I wanted to get this off my chest. I don't live in the US. In fact, I live on the other side of the continent. I was watching the events going across the US and the events going across the world and in my country. This feeling, sort of deep down kind of a heavy feeling. It has been increasing as December 2020 approaches. Am I the only one? or is anyone else getting this feeling. Whatever is happening as per my intuition happens somewhere around mid-end of December.

Please note that I have ZERO History of any positive prediction or intuition. This is the first time this has happened. I have tried meditating and thinking about it. Try to zero it down. It remains elusive. The feeling is still there. I know none of this makes sense. I needed to say this. Wonder if anyone else is getting this feeling.
We were all doomed from the start and we will be again. It goes round you see, endlessly, over and over and it always ends the same way.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
there is NO end times.

until a gamma blast hits the earth OR the sun goes super nova.
the earth is FINE.

every society in the past wishes they were in end times.

its human nature.

if its end times, then we are the most important humans ever, we were the last.

BUT it is the beginning of dyst0pia.
the money lenders have all the money, and they went all in on dyst0pia in 2020.
the theft of the elektion is the icing on the cake.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I dont have premonitions or prophetic dreams.. but theyre putting toilet paper and paper towel restrictions back into effect here. DOOOM!!! Bleach and normal everyday cleaners are flying off the shelves. Lysol?? Havent seen that in 5 months. ( Do people think they can eat toilet paper and bleach or something??)

Im buying a bidet asap.. hoarders are getting looted first when the bricks are dropped off in my town dammit.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: maddy21

Anyone else getting this very nasty intuition of doom

I did, but feeling better now. I'm going to take off my mask and go down to the river and give thanks to God for saving us.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Yes. But not immediately. We are in the beginning...of the end. I've felt it.

*6th Generation Sensitive

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
PS Remember, opposites attract and repel.

If it good now....bad is coming. If things are great? Look out. Bad times eventually....then good again...ad nausem

link   
No, your gut feeling isn't wrong. We were warned of it long ago:

II Timothy 2:3 - "Know this also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away."

Matthew 24:21 - "For there shall be great distress, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be."

Look around today; turn the news on...
edit on 6-11-2020 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

link   
Dbl post
edit on 6-11-2020 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Yes.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   

I had this thought tonight that with the increasing number of testing going on for covid 19
In the UK they are now testing entire cities, that they might be testing for something other can covid 19!

That is pretty out there , but this is a conspiracy site after all.

Perhaps they are trying to perfect a way to find Alien shape shifters !!

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage
a reply to: Joneselius

Um hasn't Jesus been coming for like over 2,000 years now?

Either he is taking his sweet time or he is just running late.

Wait wasn't the end times around the corner 40 years ago? I am sure they told me it was!

Be warned and careful about mocking the Lord, as we all stand very close to judgement.

posted on Nov, 6 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

Sigh...it's not hoarding if you buy extra and HAVE every year like clockwork to prevent going to stores during regular flu season. I also don't understand the bleach/lysol deal it defies logic.

In the spirit of disclosure I also stock up on dried pet food, vitamins, dish soap and other everyday essentials.
Nothing sucks more than having a streak of bad winter weather hit and you have to make a supply run after work to a store filled with "snooky" people oozing phlegm.

The less I have to drive on crappy winter roads in the dark, the better. But don't call it hoarding.
It's just common sense.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Maybe the end already happened and nobody knows?

Or maybe God changed his mind and is giving us more time?

Who knows!?

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

I look at it two ways:

Because I know what you are saying. However, there are two possible interpretations from what I see. One is what they're all seeing: that Trump will get sworn in because God has chosen him like He chose Cyrus to free the Israelites and restore the temple and Trump's work in the Middle East is not yet done. The other interpretation is that God has chosen Trump as His instrument and the US by stealing the election has committed a great apostasy from our original covenant with Him. So God will treat the US accordingly.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Kromlech

And just in case anyone was thinking we were thinking this because Biden stole an election ... Nope, I've been having these feelings for a while now, not just in the last year.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: iammrhappy86
Maybe the end already happened and nobody knows?

Or maybe God changed his mind and is giving us more time?

Who knows!?

HA!

Every once in a while I have Dreams, dreams where I see my future. For instance, in 1982 I had a long dream which showed scenes, where I *, will* live, in the future. Each scene came true and the last took until 1993.

In early September of this 2020 year, I first had a dream where a Voice told me, "I have very very *VERY* bad news to tell you"! [I have no idea, from the dream, alone, as to what this bad news is!]
---must be Serious stuff.
was not "bad news".
was not "very bad news"
was "very very *VERY* bad news.

a few days later another Voice says to me
"in five years almost all of the people die"!!

the third dream was the Kicker though!
here again a Voice tells me something. *This* voice, though, was different. *really* different!

was his Tone of voice and the loudness of his speech.

There was a distinct feeling from me that this Communicator from spirit planes was not of some "mere" afterlife soul with only six months in heaven! This personage felt, to me, like of some very high up Guide or high Angel. Someone who sits at the Long Table in the Boardroom! Too, his voice was also very serious.

he let something slip!! Something that maybe no one is supposed to know! he put the message out as "good news", though. That was his Message: good news. However, there is a dark side as dark as can be, due to the "slip" of the tongue, maybe even done on purpose.

here goes. Believers, sit down and strap yourself in.......

He says [good news] "THE END TIMES ARE/IS TO BE DELAYED FOR TWO MORE YEARS SO THAT MORE PEOPLE CAN GET READY"!

alas, the Slip is this: [the rest of the Message!] "THE END TIMES THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE *BEGUN* IN 2023 IS TO BE DELAYED FOR TWO MORE YEARS, UNTIL 2025, SO THAT MORE PEOPLE CAN GET READY"!

takeaways:

---there actually *IS* an end times, it really does exist. this is not something far away in time and is real.

---"begun". the end times, as of 2023, was not something that would happen in one hour! Might be months or even years in its running!

---tieing in with the previous dream of "in five years almost all the people die", sounds like here at this 2025 year, the end times might be done in quick-time. within weeks or months, not years.

---"almost all the people die". "people": does not sound like just some projection of my own inner life such that it is I who will die, not civilization! and what is "almost"? just one percent surviving means that 70,000,000 survive. even one-tenth of a percent means 7,000,000 survive.

a city of, say, 300,000 would have 3,000 survive, at one percent.

---no mention of the "how"!

---probably why there is not like 400 psychics predicting this, might be that if we all knew, our life lessons probably will stop! we all might be in such panic mode that each of us might not finish up our karmic incarantion life plan lessons!

but probably there *are* some people Who Need To Know; they might be some of the survivors and need to be ready. probably most know already Who They Are!!

that is....*if* my message is true and even if true, the Lord might change the date yet again, within a year or so......smile...

so pray and meditate and feel your soul. Feel what future that should be for you.

One thing, though. IF this is all true and the end times was to have begun in three more years, extending the Time two more years might also change what is going on in the world *now*!
like, maybe this is why Trump probably will leave the white house, in this plan B, as if in Plan A, he would have won! even *your* life now might alter its future for the next five years, beginning now.

But this messenger is only giving me News. who knows but Spirit when the Decision was actually made? For all that I know, the time line altering might have been enacted ten years ago! Only now did I read the newspaper!

so I put this out here for anyone interested. five years is both a long time but also a very short time.

And just how does one "get ready"? as far as the masses of "sheep" are concerned, unless there is an actual threat to focus on, like of a huge asteroid coming our way as so large that no missile could blow it up, most of us will just emerge from our COVID lockdowns and isolations merely to continue on like the date was 2019!
thus, no one would get ready, in the simple terms of that phrase. Often Dreams of this magnitude, coming from high up in the Spirit planes, are given by Masters who use a different meaning to some of the communications. "getting ready" might mean something else to them, and that level of meaning is not directly communicated.

good luck!

thus I add this vision to the 46,827 other end-times predictions here on ATS.

--as some poster once wrote, in his avatar box, "here on ATS the world ends every week"!!

freestone

edit on 27-11-2020 by freestonew because: spelling error

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Trumpnwas Jesus, and the heathens just fired Jesus. .

Wow, you're taking it to a whole other level!

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Anybody that is not prepping should be for the dark winter ahead

It just seems to be food processing factory workers who get covid

Buckle up as its 1939 again and winters coming and this game of thrones is going to be real

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join