It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Joe Rogan Being Coached During the Latest Podcast with Alex Jones & Tim Dillon?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Listening to the podcast and I heard a woman's voice at 2:52:18 saying "Relax, We're here" right after he lifts up his headphones.

There's been a lot of conspiracy talk lately that Joe is being censored now that he is on Spotify (missing episodes), and the Spotify staff are upset with him and his guests.

Is he being coached?

Anyways, here's the video... I have no idea how to set up a timestamp, so you'll have to scrub to it.

Am I hearing things?

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: gspat
Listening to the podcast and I heard a woman's voice at 2:52:18 saying "Relax, We're here" right after he lifts up his headphones.

There's been a lot of conspiracy talk lately that Joe is being censored now that he is on Spotify (missing episodes), and the Spotify staff are upset with him and his guests.

Is he being coached?

Anyways, here's the video... I have no idea how to set up a timestamp, so you'll have to scrub to it.

Am I hearing things?

That is weird, but i would have to say no (I think). I really can't see him changing how he's run his podcast for years. Everyone would notice and it would be in the spotlight, UNLESS, they've 'got him' - but I hope not!

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I think it may have been Tim Dillon whispering in the mic, right before that he says “2 hours” in a high pitched voice and the camera cuts to him and his lip is moving slightly like when someone tries to whisper without moving their mouth.

It does sound strange tho, almost like audio coming second hand through a mic, not like the person is in the room.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 05:26 AM
link   
It was quite loud. I don't think sound coming from his headphones would be so loud without the headphones being basically put on the mic.

I don't remember when it was but I thought I heard a female voice earlier in the podcast. I didn't think anything of it. I wouldn't be surprised if other people were in the room.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I think it's been common knowledge among a lot of his listeners for some time now that he's a shill, hence the nickname Joe "Shill" Rogan. There was one instance where Joey Diaz brings up some sort of meeting he had with people and that it kind of worried him and he wasn't very convincing when he mentioned who he met and Joey just looks at him in a "they got to you huh?" sort of way. They got to him LONG ago.
Alex Jones has always been controlled opposition, as well as David Icke.
edit on 28-10-2020 by DarkestConspiracyMoon because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   
That sounded like Joe himself saying that. Whether he was saying that to Alex or someone behind the scenes, I don’t know. Just spit balling ideas, maybe it was someone trying to coach him about something and he’s saying to them...”relax, we’re here”. As in, chill, we’re here and doing this...it’s gonna be fine”.

Just a thought.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I heard it clearly. Relax we're here was said from a younger voice I'm 90% certain.
edit on fWednesdayAmerica/Chicago4908699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I started listening last night on Spotify. Only got about 30 minutes in, but now it won't play on Spotify at all. Maybe it's just the app, but it let me start the Kanye episode with no issues...

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: chelsdh
Maybe it's just the app, but it let me start the Kanye episode with no issues...

Might as well jam a #2 pencil into your ears at that point...

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: gspat

I'm 40 mins in. So i scrubbed and listened... But i def think it's Joe moving away from the mic.

Though... There's a laugh that i cannot discern who it is and sounds female.

Edit... Forgot to mention that Joe is constantly fact checking Alex. It is a different aspect of the podcast that sticks out to me.

Was this his idea? Or was he told to do this?
edit on 28-10-2020 by GraffikPleasure because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: GraffikPleasure

I think it is a good idea, as Joe points out, Alex is correct about a LOT, and it's when he misses, that's when he gets hit. This is actually a favor to Alex, in that it proves how on point he often is!

edit on 28-10-2020 by chelsdh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: chelsdh

No, I meant having to listen to Kanye.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: chelsdh

But then detractors will still say where stud they fact check at... But i agree

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
I got ya there.... But I still want to give it a listen.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Will there ever not be detractors?

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   
That was a great podcast!

If Joe’s been ‘gotten to’, he’s a great f*ckin’ actor. The amount of stuff he still says on that podcast, especially one like yesterday’s with Jones and Dillon, I’d have a hard time believing he’s being censored in any kind of way. He doesn’t hold back from discussing the left or knocking Biden in any way and cited the lawlessness in LA as his deciding factor in leaving California.

Who would be silencing him? It certainly wouldn’t be the left. He’s been talking so much sh*t about them for the last 9 months they wouldn’t have taken him out by now if they found him to be a legit threat.

originally posted by: Tropics
It was quite loud. I don't think sound coming from his headphones would be so loud without the headphones being basically put on the mic.

I don't remember when it was but I thought I heard a female voice earlier in the podcast. I didn't think anything of it. I wouldn't be surprised if other people were in the room.

Actually, the mic would pick up anything coming from the headphones rather well, since it’s pretty much all high end frequencies making it to the mic, which is compressed to hell and back, which means it takes the audio signal and levels it out so there aren’t large dynamic jumps in volume.

A lot of times when I’m recording vocals, I’ll keep only one headphone on and the other hanging off, then I have to edit the hell out of the vocal tracks because there’s so much bleed from the headphones. When you’ve got a compressor engaged, it just takes that small volume and cranks it right up.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: chelsdh

I think it is a good idea, as Joe points out, Alex is correct about a LOT, and it's when he misses, that's when he gets hit. This is actually a favor to Alex, in that it proves how on point he often is!

Agreed.

Joe has continuously stood up for Alex over the years while also admitting that Alex has the habit of spewing forth a TON of information without really backing it up. It’s not that Alex can’t back it up, I just think he gets so excited about it it just comes out at 100mph and one sentence can contain several topics that most of the general public would say are total conspiracy theory.

Having things fact checked right there on the spot definitely didn’t hurt Alex in that episode, since he was pretty much on the mark with whatever they fact checked. I think Joe knew that would happen as he stated over and over that Alex is on point with a lot of what he says, he just needs to have the facts to back it up.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I think he I heard the voice say "...relax, we're good", and I was assuming it was in response to Alex telling Joe "No! we need to go another two hours!!", with the connotation being someone behind the glass punched in and said this to prevent Alex & Joe continuing their banter for another 120 minutes.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Im calling bull# on this one... at 2:52 18 they are talking about alex jones coming in on election night they start laughing
camera cuts away from joe rogan and he says "relax you'll be here" it sounds like his head was turned abit and was talking 'sidewind willy' (head turned away from mic).. thats all it was..

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I'm surprised no one said EVP?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join