It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Family Members are Likely Subjects of an FBI International Money Laundering Investigation.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: awhispersecho
How in the world money laundering is considered worse than cp and more damaging to a campaign is beyond me. That there shows you everything that is wrong with the world right now. some people would care about the laundering, most won't. Everyone would care about cp if true. So again, this to me seems like an attempt to let the bad story die, draw attention to the lesser story and then find no evidence of wrongdoing meaning he/they get away with everything.

I agree with your hypothesis, and this is what occurred to me. The money laundering investigation however SHOULD be pertinent to Joe a.k.a. "the big guy". In the end, if any of this has the potency to hurt Joe politically, it will be the money laundering.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 07:05 AM
link   
so I guess the talking points haven't been released yet. All I know is it went from a Russian disinformation campaign, to a vast right wing conspiracy. But at some point, somewhere, perhaps even in this timeline, the idiot left will have to speak about this. Hiding it from everyone is nice and all, lying to them about the content is nice and all, but should Joe win, and this all come out a few week after inauguration, the MSM will look like, well, like they are lying assholes. (hint, they are already that, but this will make them also look like that to their cult members)

Any guesses on the next spin cycle?

Rudy having sex with farm animals? Trump being mean to a reporter? Something will have to happen to take the heat away.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Hypntick

It’s his dead brothers daughter he’s been abusing. He FaceTimed her naked while smoking crack and had the balls to be mad when his therapist found out.

First his brothers wife, then his brothers daughter. The next life is gonna be really awkward for the Biden brothers.
edit on 22-10-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
so I guess the talking points haven't been released yet. All I know is it went from a Russian disinformation campaign, to a vast right wing conspiracy. But at some point, somewhere, perhaps even in this timeline, the idiot left will have to speak about this. Hiding it from everyone is nice and all, lying to them about the content is nice and all, but should Joe win, and this all come out a few week after inauguration, the MSM will look like, well, like they are lying assholes. (hint, they are already that, but this will make them also look like that to their cult members)

Any guesses on the next spin cycle?

Rudy having sex with farm animals? Trump being mean to a reporter? Something will have to happen to take the heat away.

I don’t think the MSM have thought this thru. If Joe wins and all is revealed, the MSM will be shown as the criminals they are.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

it appears democrats as a whole just aren't into "VISION" at all. They can only see right now.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: rickymouse
Did Joe know this was going to happen and is running only because it is harder to have an investigation into someone who is running for presidency? Was he made aware that the FBI had this information and were investigating it? Is that why he is running when he conveniently is showing signs of dementia.....maybe the dementia is just an act.

If you carefully watch the stage presence on the debate I'll have to agree with you and I've said it in previous post about his dementia is just an act and I really felt so after watching the debate.
We are given the excuse that he was on some kind of mind-altering drug to stimulate his thought process.
Although he could be forgetful but in my mind he's a damn good actor and a damn good liar.

I work with dementia people. One man with mild cognitive left frontal lobe dementia saw Biden on a commercial and said "that guy is just like me". When I inquired what he meant by that he said "he talks like me and can't get his words out". Those with dementia notice others struggling with the same issues. I must admit I was surprised at how well he did during the debate compared to previous clips I'd seen in the weeks prior. There really aren't any drugs that can make that type of difference in communication, nor would napping in the basement help.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Squeeeeeeeze:

Bombshell Statement: Biden Insider Claims He Was ‘Recipient of the Email’, Says He Witnessed Joe, Hunter Discussing Deals

A whistleblower CEO and Biden insider, Tony Bobulinski, released a public statement on Wednesday evening backing up the reporting of the New York Post from last week and claiming that he personally witnessed Democrat presidential nominee former Vice President Joe Biden discussing business deals with his son, Hunter Biden.

Bobulinski said in a press statement he released Wednesday night:

My name is Tony Bobulinski. The facts set forth below are true and accurate; they are not any form of domestic or foreign disinformation. Any suggestion to the contrary is false and offensive. I am the recipient of the email published seven days ago by the New York Post which showed a copy to Hunter Biden and Rob Walker. That email is genuine.

The email includes a note that “Hunter has some office expectations he will elaborate.” A proposed equity split references “20” for “H” and “10 held by H for the big guy?” with no further details.

What I am outlining is fact. I know it is fact because I lived it. I am the CEO of Sinohawk Holdings which was a partnership between the Chinese operating through CEFC/Chairman Ye and the Biden family. I was brought into the company to be the CEO by James Gilliar and Hunter Biden. The reference to ‘the Big Guy’ in the much publicized May 13, 2017 email is in fact a reference to Joe Biden. The other ‘JB’ referenced in that email is Jim Biden, Joe’s brother.

The vice is tightening for the Bidens...

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

VALIDATION of the Hunter emails being REAL.

Who will disagree?

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   
All Joes got to do is get elected then even the Dems would turn on Him. That Guy wouldn't be President for a week if elected.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Of course the FBI/government cares more about money laundering than child abuse and pedophilia.

It's always about the money, and they're all perverted sick mfrs anyways.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: ATruGod
All Joes got to do is get elected then even the Dems would turn on Him. That Guy wouldn't be President for a week if elected.

They ALL knew this was coming...hence mail-in voting and Pelosi getting everything set up for the House to be able to replace a President.

Kamala promised Joe a Full pardon if he runs...wins...and has to step down.

It was all arranged in advance.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1
Of course the FBI/government cares more about money laundering than child abuse and pedophilia.

It's always about the money, and they're all perverted sick mfrs anyways.

I think it’s becoming clear. Why would the FBI prosecute individuals that can lawyer up when its easier to just blackmail then to be your tool.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

That is the FBI for ya. A lot of people are talking about how the Chinese government will blackmail people with children, but the FBI and CIA have been said to use the same tactics. It's the ultimate blackmail tool.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Who will disagree?

Not me...

Seems to me that this guy is putting himself on the line by confirming his involvement/knowledge. Just like the partner sitting in jail who released his emails.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Did Joe know this was going to happen and is running only because it is harder to have an investigation into someone who is running for presidency? Was he made aware that the FBI had this information and were investigating it? Is that why he is running when he conveniently is showing signs of dementia.....maybe the dementia is just an act.

If you carefully watch the stage presence on the debate I'll have to agree with you and I've said it in previous post about his dementia is just an act and I really felt so after watching the debate.
We are given the excuse that he was on some kind of mind-altering drug to stimulate his thought process.
Although he could be forgetful but in my mind he's a damn good actor and a damn good liar.

Of course, if we pickon him when he has dementia, we become the assholes in the eyes of the hard and far left. The fact remains, should a guy with signs of cognitive decline even be running for the office of the president of the United States of America?

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Of course, if we pickon him when he has dementia, we become the assholes in the eyes of the hard and far left. The fact remains, should a guy with signs of cognitive decline even be running for the office of the president of the United States of America?

you asked that, but Joe Biden is currently the Democratic nominee against Trump.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened

How in the world money laundering is considered worse than cp and more damaging to a campaign is beyond me. That there shows you everything that is wrong with the world right now. some people would care about the laundering, most won't. Everyone would care about cp if true. So again, this to me seems like an attempt to let the bad story die, draw attention to the lesser story and then find no evidence of wrongdoing meaning he/they get away with everything.

I agree with your hypothesis, and this is what occurred to me. The money laundering investigation however SHOULD be pertinent to Joe a.k.a. "the big guy". In the end, if any of this has the potency to hurt Joe politically, it will be the money laundering.

That's right. Joe admitted in the last debate that Hunter "had problems". Polls show most Americans don't care about Hunter, or know how "Honeypot blackmail" works.

But they do know about Extortion, Blackmail, Money Laundering, because local/state politicians are indicted for those crimes quite a lot.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened

That's right. Joe admitted in the last debate that Hunter "had problems". Polls show most Americans don't care about Hunter, or know how "Honeypot blackmail" works.

But they do know about Extortion, Blackmail, Money Laundering, because local/state politicians are indicted for those crimes quite a lot.

perhaps if it was explained using Trump as an example, broadcast on CNN, then explained that in order to understand, you have to transpose "Trump" with "Biden". no, I guess that won't work either.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

you asked that, but Joe Biden is currently the Democratic nominee against Trump.

And 3 business partners "flipping" against Joe and Hunter. These things started before Joe's Dementia set in.

posted on Oct, 22 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Who will disagree?

What if Joe/Hunter was infiltrated by RUSSIAN spies, who became business partners with them 25 years ago? Senator Diane Feinstein unknowingly hooked up with a Chinese spy for 30 years.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join