It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Director Of National Intelligence Biden Laptop Emails Not Russian Disinformation Campaign

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLead

I have several conservative Pro Trump Twitter users bookmarked in my web browser. In order to get these their pages I need to do a browser refresh also. This began happening last week. Twitter is intentionally attempting to reduce the traffic to those users.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

It would be easier to just use nuclear poison 😃

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan
You can't see the video clip there?

joe biden is a criminal, and he's been a criminal for a long time. And you're a criminal and the media for not reporting it. Good luck everybody, have a good time. Have a good time

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

No No its the Moscow Mayor's Wife that'll bring it all down when they bring her in for questioning under oath !! 🦃

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Thinkers always feel the need to drag facts and logic into the conversation. Silly wabbit, we're in a post truth era.....havent you heard? Truth doesnt matter anymore, only narrative does.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek
Lol even a photo of Hunter with a crackpipe can't help Trump getting re-elect. That tells you how sick people are of the pompous and incompetent conman.

I hope the left will spend the rest of the time untill the election on going after Trump children.
I bet one could find some juicy stories about Trump Jr.

Is that all you can see is a crack pipe? That’s the least damming tid bit of info out there, easily explainable, he’s just a F up.

....and isn’t it funny how Trump’s kids are out campaigning for him and Biden’s kid is nowhere to be found, the great pillar of society he is.

edit on 19-10-2020 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
A Trump honcho. I’ll wait for a more reliable source.

John Ratcliffe is the least-qualified director of national intelligence in history—and a staunch partisan as well.

www.google.com...

Ok..if its fake then WHY is BIDENS LAWYER asking for the hard drives?

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: Annee
A Trump honcho. I’ll wait for a more reliable source.

John Ratcliffe is the least-qualified director of national intelligence in history—and a staunch partisan as well.

www.google.com...

Ok..if its fake then WHY is BIDENS LAWYER asking for the hard drives?

If you were his lawyer — wouldn’t you?

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Not if we were trying to deny they are ours. If i was his lawyer i wouldnt give them creedence,which requesting them just did.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   

No because until he is charged with a crime he could easily claim they aren't Hunter's. He has no need of them if they aren't his. If he is charged with a crime he will automatically get access to all evidence during discovery. Asking for them beforehand is basically an admission that they are Hunter's.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

It showed as removed for me

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Not if we were trying to deny they are ours. If i was his lawyer i wouldnt give them creedence,which requesting them just did.

I find that dishonest.

As a lawyer you’d want all info related to your client.

In no way is that indicating any form of guilt.

You’ve been watching too much court TV

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   

If they aren't Hunter's what right do they have to them for his lawyer to ask for them. They also called the shop owner and emailed him for them the night before the story ran in the NYP...not after. Pretty damning to most people. On top of that no one from the Biden's camp have denied it is legitament material. Their defense so far is that the info is from Russians trying to hurt the Biden campaign not that the info itself isn't true.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   

And the proper way for an attorney to gather that information is through a legal process called, "discovery."

The work order stipulated that any items left for longer than 90 days after notification of completion becomes the property of the shop. Once that time period expired, hunter lost all legal claim to the laptops.

The lawyer could sue to get them back, then both parties would have to prove who had the superior claim before a judge.

In either case above, it is a more than tacit admission that these laptops, and any information thereon belong to Robert Hunter Biden.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Most lawyers are dishonest though.....>>

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

And the proper way for an attorney to gather that information is through a legal process called, "discovery."

The work order stipulated that any items left for longer than 90 days after notification of completion becomes the property of the shop. Once that time period expired, hunter lost all legal claim to the laptops.

The lawyer could sue to get them back, then both parties would have to prove who had the superior claim before a judge.

In either case above, it is a more than tacit admission that these laptops, and any information thereon belong to Robert Hunter Biden.

Are you a lawyer?

The original post/accusation was — the lawyer requesting copies of the hard drive is an admission of guilt.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   
So someone claims they have hard drives of my computer that show me committing a crime. I know they are not mine(for sake of argument). Because they are in the news claiming to be mine, I want my attorney to get copies of them.
If my lawyer asks to see them, I am therefore guilty and admitting they are mine?

Does not seem like an admission of guilt. I of course could not have my attorney ask to see them, and continue to let the press find me guilty.
edit on 20-10-2020 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

So someone claims they have hard drives of my computer that show me committing a crime. I know they are not mine(for sake of argument). Because they are in the news claiming to be mine, I want my attorney to get copies of them.
If my lawyer asks to see them, I am therefore guilty and admitting they are mine?

Does not seem like an admission of guilt. I of course could not have my attorney ask to see them, and continue to let the press find me guilty.

That’s my position.

I’m logical/practical and simplify to the basic.

The accused should have access to all related material.

Requesting it is not an admission of guilt.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Of course they should. Heck, could actually say that if you do not request to review it is more of an admission of guilt. That could say you know it is yours.

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   

If the hard drives were not Hunter’s. The lawyer would file a cease and desist letter, and sue for slander.

The hard drives are Hunter’s.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join