It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Resolution to push for the removal of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+68 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Oh, the glory of it...

Rep. Doug Collins is introducing a resolution to push for Pelosi's removal as House speaker!!!!!

The resolution argues that Pelosi “is unable to adequately serve as Speaker of the House of Representatives and should therefore be removed from her position.”

“Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s unwillingness to abide by the Constitution, combined with her recent actions, call into question her own mental fitness, which is why it’s critical that the House of Representatives demand her removal from the line of succession,” Collins said...

Collins' resolution also states that Pelosi “ripped up the State of the Union speech” delivered by the president in February “before the American people," referencing when Pelosi tore her printed copy of the speech immediately after Trump wrapped his remarks at the 2020 State of the Union.

Thank you, Lord
Let's pray this results in the end of her tyranny!

www.foxnews.com...

www.change.org...

edit on 10/12/2020 by BlissSeeker because: (no reason given)

+41 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: BlissSeeker

He's not wrong.

Her entire term as SOH is Orange Man Bad.

She has done nothing for the people of America or her constituents.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   
She should have retired with FALSE Grace

+17 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I hope they remove her, she is getting old and delusional. She should step down in grace, but I guess she can't with her feet in those shoes she wears.

+18 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlissSeeker
Collins' resolution also states that Pelosi “ripped up the State of the Union speech” delivered by the president in February “before the American people," referencing when Pelosi tore her printed copy of the speech immediately after Trump wrapped his remarks at the 2020 State of the Union

This was one of my favourite moments of the year. She pre-ripped the edge of the paper just so she didn't fail when her big grandstanding moment came. Pathetic.

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

She's 80 for goodness sake, yes, your right she should have retired but greed for power must have been overwhelming.

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

He's not wrong.

Her entire term as SOH is Orange Man Bad.

She has done nothing for the people of America or her constituents.

I emailed him through the Georgia Governor contact page and thanked him.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I hope they remove her, she is getting old and delusional. She should step down in grace, but I guess she can't with her feet in those shoes she wears.

Women in high heels can be scary...says a woman who used to wear them.

+21 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Nancy Pelosi hates Americans and America.

Republicans/White House started negotiating with Nancy Pelosi for a Covid-19 Stimulus package more than 60 days ago.

Republicans wanted a $400 Billion Package / Pelosi wanted a $3.2 Trillion Package

Since that time;

Republicans have increased their offering to $1.8 Trillion. Nancy will not go below $2.4 Trillion.

Today, she rejected the Republican offer because it did not include benefits for Illegals and Blue States/Cities. Nancy does not want any money going to the Small Business support program (PPP) either.

She is facing mounting criticism from Democrats: www.foxbusiness.com...

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is facing some pushback among some Democrats after sharply rejecting the White House's latest -- and most expensive -- $1.8 trillion coronavirus relief offer over the weekend.

"Nancy Pelosi take this deal!" Andrew Yang, a former Democratic presidential candidate, tweeted on Saturday. "Put politics aside people are hurting."

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: BelowLowAnnouncement

originally posted by: BlissSeeker
Collins' resolution also states that Pelosi “ripped up the State of the Union speech” delivered by the president in February “before the American people," referencing when Pelosi tore her printed copy of the speech immediately after Trump wrapped his remarks at the 2020 State of the Union

This was one of my favourite moments of the year. She pre-ripped the edge of the paper just so she didn't fail when her big grandstanding moment came. Pathetic.

Wanted to smack her for the sarcastic applause behind the President's head.

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Amen to that. She has held out for money to hotels, airlines and other special interest ahead of the people. Our own Marie Antoinette.

+35 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   

She is a disgusting person who does not respect nor defend the Constitution of the United States.

She's a vile human being with no morals, values or ethics.

The one thing I look forward to is that she is older than me, will probably die before me, and that means I'll be able to piss on her grave.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Yeah that's definitely up there in her punchable face moments, along with the way she shushed the dems from cheering at the impeachment.

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   
It is obvious at this point Nancy is not in her right mind.
Her tongue sucking rants have gone on long enough,
she stumbles over her words constantly.

It must really irk her that Trump is much younger
and more youthful than she is.

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Glorious will be the day they get this woman out of office.

I've said it many times her voice causes me physical pain it makes me nauseous, she sounds like the has peanut butter stuck in her throat.

80 yo is not a joke , I don't care who you are when you reach that age you should not be in a Position of power least of all SOTH .

I'm not old shaming , I'm a young Mason so God knows I've learned more from people 70+ at the lodge over a pot of chili in a few years then I learned in the first 30 years of my life .

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
It is obvious at this point Nancy is not in her right mind.
Her tongue sucking rants have gone on long enough,
she stumbles over her words constantly.

It must really irk her that Trump is much younger
and more youthful than she is.

There are 100 plus year old turtles on the Galapagos Islands that are younger and more youthful than that crone.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   
It will never pass the House, her husband is going to bride the senators to keep her in DC so she isn't harping at him at home.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Does this have any chance of actually happening?

Or is this another one of those d.c. shows of

A resolution to push for
A formation of a committee to
Research the process of
Exploring the options to
Ready a petition for
Gathering support aimed at
Filing paperwork to

Remove Nancy from office

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
Does this have any chance of actually happening?

Or is this another one of those d.c. shows of

A resolution to push for
A formation of a committee to
Research the process of
Exploring the options to
Ready a petition for
Gathering support aimed at
Filing paperwork to

Remove Nancy from office

Truthfully her own Democratic party needs to quietly remove her , because if the Republicans peruse this road it could get ugly very quick.

She is not a good leader, She is not a good face for the Democratic party , I have not the slightest Idea what these Democrats are running on they have accomplished nothing in four years.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Nancy Pelosi hates Americans and America.

Republicans/White House started negotiating with Nancy Pelosi for a Covid-19 Stimulus package more than 60 days ago.

Republicans wanted a $400 Billion Package / Pelosi wanted a $3.2 Trillion Package

Since that time;

Republicans have increased their offering to $1.8 Trillion. Nancy will not go below $2.4 Trillion.

Today, she rejected the Republican offer because it did not include benefits for Illegals and Blue States/Cities. Nancy does not want any money going to the Small Business support program (PPP) either.

She is facing mounting criticism from Democrats: www.foxbusiness.com...

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is facing some pushback among some Democrats after sharply rejecting the White House's latest -- and most expensive -- $1.8 trillion coronavirus relief offer over the weekend.

"Nancy Pelosi take this deal!" Andrew Yang, a former Democratic presidential candidate, tweeted on Saturday. "Put politics aside people are hurting."

330 pages of feather bedding. Each American could receive around 6000 instead of the 1200 if the desire was to give money to the working folks. Just some of the items in the 330 pages of B.S.

$300,000,000 for Migrant and Refugee Assistance pg 147

$10,000 per person for student loan bailout

$100,000,000 to Nasa, because, who knows why.

$20,000,000,000 to the USPS, because why the hell not (That’s $20 Billion)

$300,000,000 to the Endowment for the Arts - because of it

$300,000,000 for the Endowment for the Humanities/ because no one even knew that was a thing

$15,000,000 for Veterans Employment Training / for when the GI Bill isn't enough

$435,000,000 for mental health support

$30,000,000,000 for the Department of Education stabilization fund/ because that will keep people employed (all those zeros can be confusing, that’s $30 BILLION)

$200,000,000 to Safe Schools Emergency Response to Violence Program

$300,000,000 to Public Broadcasting / NPR has to be bought by the Dems

$500,000,000 to Museums and Libraries / Who the hell knows how we are going to use it

$720,000,000 to Social Security Admin / but get this only 200,000,000 is to help people. The rest is for admin costs

$25,000,000 for Cleaning supplies for the Capitol Building / I kid you not it's on page 136

$7,500,000 to the Smithsonian for additional salaries

$35,000,000 to the JFK Center for Performing Arts

$25,000,000 for additional salary for House of Representatives

$3,000,000,000 upgrade to the IT department at the VA - $3 Billion ? ? ?

$315,000,000 for State Department Diplomatic Programs

$95,000,000 for the Agency of International Development

$300,000,000 for International Disaster Assistance

$90,000,000 for the Peace Corp pg 148

$13,000,000 to Howard University pg 121

$ 9,000,000 Misc. Senate Expenses pg 134

You can bet the old democratic congress critters did not write the bill but told their clingons ( not Klingons) to submit their request for there is a pile of money for the taking..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join