It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 346
<< 343  344  345    347 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Someone needs to spoof this with Joe holding the baby as he watches the fireworks.

Disney Theme playing....
Joe Biden you and the Democrats have just won the Presidency, what are you going to do next?
We’re going to Prison!!!

😂 I’m on a roll..... well... Kinda.
edit on 7-11-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Betcha a nickel we start to hear calls for Trump to "step aside" so that Biden can get in the oval office early. You know, start the "healing" process.

They were this/close to doing it when Obama first won.

I'll betcha.
edit on 7-11-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Thought he said he was going dark on election day or the day before for a week or longer?

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Interesting Thread Watch clip.

Please read the whole thread.

On Election night, Trump and his campaign team assembled in the Eisenhower Building just west if the White House to watch the results come in.

Know what is there?

A SCIF.

Comports with the 2018 changes DJT made to the election system to a degree. Oddly, have Joe conceded, none of the fraud gets exposed, now that he's declared Kamala Queen, it all comes out - some now, some later I suspect.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
OAN news didn’t cover the Harris Biden speech. They refused to say Joe was elected next president.😂😂😂

President Trump endorsed OAN (One America News) network when FoxNews started shifting to the Dark Side. It's possible that OAN is now receiving important "insider info" from the Administration, like Fox News did in 2017 and 2018.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette
Betcha a nickel we start to hear calls for Trump to "step aside" so that Biden can get in the oval office early. You know, start the "healing" process.

I'll betcha.

I've heard people calling for Trump to be dragged out of the White House and "Dealt With", and we all know what is meant by that. There have been calls for him to resign, others have said that since he lost he should just step down now, and of course my favorite so far is a calling on Congress to remove any signs that Trump was ever President of the US.

It's not that a few people have either forgotten what the Constitution says that bothers me, as much as it is that some of these people are teachers.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: latic
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I think this might be just off the m62 on the old burtonwood airbase or its in martins croft.

either site is within 25 miles of Liverpool (Warrington is a very big town between Liverpool and Manchester).

Although I wouldn't call Warrington a big town, that's purely down to how you and I see Towns. You are correct, it is in Between Liverpool and Manchester....if you were travelling from one to another. South West of Warrington is a place called Runcorn, how many times is Corn going to pop up? Hang on....did I just say corn pop? That's 2 things to sleep on. I'll take some photos of the Cemex near me, give me a couple of days I'll have them.

Just to add, while walking two dogs around 5 months ago I came across a guy, I honestly thought he was homeless. As I was reaching for my wallet (to give him money), he pulled out a controller, then up flew his drone. He has many photo's of the local area, he showed me many there and then. I would have looked at them all if it wasn't for the dogs getting restless. I'll try find him too, that may take longer but seeing as we're mentioning him I think it will be sooner. Hold on...me willing to have a dig? Geezz

Peace

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

I'll betcha.

I've heard people calling for Trump to be dragged out of the White House and "Dealt With", and we all know what is meant by that. There have been calls for him to resign, others have said that since he lost he should just step down now, and of course my favorite so far is a calling on Congress to remove any signs that Trump was ever President of the US.

It's not that a few people have either forgotten what the Constitution says that bothers me, as much as it is that some of these people are teachers.

You know how stupid these people are?
It's hilarious. I just thought about it.

Trump was out golfing today because it's probably unsafe to be in the Whitehouse with all those commies at the gates.
It's brilliant.

You know what would fix this? A smart virus. A virus that makes these commie bastards actually use those peanuts. Just spray them all down with a huge rainbow hose attached to the Whitehouse roof full of infectious brain fluid.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   

a reply to: Staffordshire1

Scousers I would also describe as the easiest "tribe"/group to manipulate in regards to the people.

If you phrase stuff a certain way and then post some stuff going against getting it done by the Sun news paper they'll be very willing test subjects.

I think you either don't understand them or are being ignorant. They were the first to say no right? Gyms? When other Cities did what they were told? Government backed down then all of a sudden Army in Liverpool to test people? Hasn't the testing been cancelled now? I wonder why?

You call them tribe? Sun newspaper? Tribe lol. Lefties would have a phrase for that.

Peace

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Joe Biden
@JoeBiden
President-Elect, husband to
@DrBiden
, proud father & grandfather. Ready to build back better for all Americans.
Wilmington, DEjoebiden.comJoined March 2007
29 Following
16.6M Followers

Really? That's all the followers this moron has, yet he supposedly beat the 71,000,000 votes for Trump!!

Common on, man!

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   

I'll betcha.

recall my rant a few pages back, this is 25th amendment territory, that is why they are pushing the narrative he is unstable, and droning on about declaring fraud with no evidence

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   
So this is interesting... Source
Unrolled full thread

Please read the whole thread.

On Election night, Trump and his campaign team assembled in the Eisenhower Building just west if the White House to watch the results come in.

Know what is there?

A SCIF.

Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility. (SCIF)
The kind used by Army intelligence cyber security division.
They were monitoring the fraud in real time.

This reminded me of something I was thinking earlier but forgot!

So, we have supermarkets, car parks, empty streets lined with cameras watching everything.

How in the hell are election ballot counting areas not lined with cameras as standard??????????
All this poll watchers is great, but surely... surely there should be cameras in there. If not, why not?
It hit me earlier, and I couldn't get my head around it given everything going on.

Anyway, seeing the above tweet got me thinking that actually, perhaps they did, but they were hidden?

My question is this... does anyone know of the legality of having cameras in a counting area? Is it against the law, or would there be work arounds for the DHS? If that tweet above is true, it does make you wonder. Names on ballots in the footage can be blurred for public consumption, so there is no danger of leaking private information when a government body is involved. Thoughts on this anyone?
edit on 7-11-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   

I believe its in the top 10 biggest towns in the UK (It doesnt have city status).

Its a pretty big jump over to Runcorn (both in travel and using the word corn!), you have to come off the M62, travel through widnes and over the runcorn bridge (new or old).

In regards to them being a tribe, i think its apt. They are very very city loyal, to a fault. I have many scouser friends.

edit on 7-11-2020 by latic because: more info, for another reply.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

I actually got something right. Cool.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: LanceCorvette

I'm saying this with love and not as a criticism, but I play with words for a living, and words matter. Words can create or alter a mood, a meaning. Words can influence people to think one thing or another even when describing the same event. A "horrific automobile crash" or "a fender bender."

Okay. So, a few posts back, I asked Saladfingers for some career advice. I am a professional defensive driving instructor now, as of a month ago. COVID forced me to re-evaluate my life, to think out of the box. I was sick of sitting at home idle for seven months straight, going carzy. That led me to take a course to learn how to teach people how to drive.

I actually manifested my intention, and here I am, now working in the industry, and I find myself struggling with WORDS.

Any advice on how to manipulate reality in such a way as to make it comply to your will, hypnotically speaking?

People are weirdly wired in so many different and unique ways in so far as teaching them how to drive goes. One method doesn't work for everybody. I'm starting to think it's all about psychology.

Asking you, through a mask.

For people who are motivated to learn and understand, at a deep level, how we all communicate with both each other and ourselves, I recommend Genie Z LaBorde's book, Influencing With Integrity.

In the 80s, when I was studying Neuro-Linguistic Programming, it was mostly approached from a Psychology perspective. And the experts being modelled were mostly from that kind of background. Milton and Betty Erickson who were renouned hypnotherapists...Virginia Satir from Family Therapy...Gregory Bateson...Fritz Perls...and a few others.

But LaBorde was applying the NLP model to business, rather than therapeutics. I convinced my company to send me to a weekend seminar training that she gave. And I was impressed enough to buy her book at the end. And since then, I've given people I believe to have enough smarts and motivation to follow through, on improving their skills and lives, over two dozen copies.

It is out of print now. But it can still be found online from used booksellers, through Amazon. And for people who do want to learn NLP, it's my go to recommendation, because she puts in visual illustrations that seem almost childlike...but that more than 30 years later, I can still picture in my mind's eye. It is imperative, to my mind, that you take the time to actually physically do all the exercises in order, as you go along, because the somatic aspects and imagining, literally rewire your neurology with new automatic patterns and responses...in some cases over-writing old habitual ones that don't serve you well.

In a very real sense, it lets you reprogram your own automatic behavior, at on other than conscious level, in ways that just reading about a subject doesn't. Anyway... I hope this is helpful.

Be well!

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   

I believe its in the top 10 biggest towns in the UK (It doesnt have city status).

Its a pretty big jump over to Runcorn, you have to come off the M62, travel through widnes and over the runcorn bridge (new or old).

Are you kidding me? Warrington is much closer to Runcorn than it is to Liverpool or Manchester, trust me I know. Warrington and Runcorn are 9 miles apart. Double that to Liverpool and more to Manchester. Let's not derail the thread any further, you carry on reading the sun newspaper.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Enthéos has posted some good insights in the past. Highly regarded. Hasn't posted in some time. Posted this prior to the 71 mirror 17 million DJT tweet.

This comports with what we assumed was to be the case. What is interesting is the word "yet".

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
My question is this... does anyone know of the legality of having cameras in a counting area? Is it against the law, or would there be work arounds for the DHS? If that tweet above is true, it does make you wonder. Names on ballots in the footage can be blurred for public consumption, so there is no danger of leaking private information when a government body is involved. Thoughts on this anyone?

Sure, with a warrant.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Was saying more about "South West of Warrington is a place called Runcorn, how many times is Corn going to pop up?" its close, but I dont think the corn in its name is going to be anything egregious.

I've worked in Runcorn Shopping City for a number of years.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   

new bread is baked

enjoy

top topics

<< 343  344  345    347 >>

join