It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 243
<< 240  241  242    244  245  246 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Wictor and Roseanne live on Youtube right now.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
COMING SOON
Not an isolated situation
Where have I heard this was going to happen ?

NATIONAL GUARD READIES FOR ELECTION DAY DEPLOYMENT

Some governors have put troops on standby this week for the election, including Gov. Greg Abbott of Texas, who the San Antonio Express News reported had dispatched 1,000 Guard troops to major cities in anticipation of violence.

While federal law bars using federal troops, that restriction can be lifted by the president under the Insurrection Act, which allows the president to send in armed forces if he decides local authorities aren’t enforcing the laws of the United States. This has happened amid labor strikes and conflicts with Native Americans and to enforce school desegregation. The last time that the act was used was in 1992, when riots in Los Angeles broke out after four white police officers were acquitted in the beating of Rodney King, a Black motorist.

The Insurrection Act could complicate the response to civil unrest, Ms. VanLandingham said, because mayors and governors have no say in what is classified as insurrection, so troops could be sent in even if local authorities don’t think they are needed.

edit on 1122020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

Lol I guess this needs to be simplified into Idiocracy level understanding because I was told it wasn't funny.

I actually left out the worst part. The person told me that they didn't understand what it was saying or what it meant. So, I guess they assumed it was suppose to be funny and they didn't get the joke.

I wish I was kidding.
edit on 2-11-2020 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   
In your opinion, which American political party most represents this cyclist below?

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Make sure to load up on 🍿(not to be confused w/cornpop) for the chit show enroute. I’m still amazed on those under the media’s spell that think biden has this in the bag. Riots/Looting/Crying inbound hope everyone is mentally in a good place. What will it take for the tweet we all await “The storm is upon us..”

NG at the ready, PATRIOTS at the ready, memes always ready! RED WAVE inbound!

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Nationa l Guard Election Day update: More than 3,600 troops active in 17 states

Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Illinois, Kentucky, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin, Wyoming.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   
PokeyJoe wrote:"BLAH BLAH BLAH. Whatever! I don't believe them anymore! They say the reason they didnt release anything before the election is because they dont want to be seen as "interfering in the election". Well WTF do you call it when you have supposed damning evidence of crimes committed by one side of the isle, but you withhold the details of said crimes until after one of them has the opportunity to become the freaking President? Does that make any sense to anybody else?"
edited (Quote function not working)

You make a great point, and one that has bothered me as well.

After I posted earlier that I can’t tell the difference between truth and fiction anymore, a couple of additional thoughts occurred:

It is usually somewhat possible to verify individual factual claims if one is willing to do the research.

It is much harder to verify scenarios-- the reasons or motivations behind what appears to be happening. There is no source material unless there is something like a published plan, and there usually isn’t. One can only apply a test of PLAUSIBILITY.

Is it plausible:

That a major coup attempt occurs and the government does not formally acknowledge it for four years?

That attempts to assassinate the President occur and they are never publicly acknowledged? (One possibly involving a MISSILE)

That the President would talk about treason and traitors, naming names, but no actions would be taken?

Or as PokeyJoe said, that “Joe Biden and the people Joe Biden wants to install in his new government are CENTRAL players in the coup against President Trump - and Barr and Durham want to hold off on releasing the results of their investigation until AFTER they get the chance to get into the White House?”

These things all seem implausible to me. Perhaps that is why, in my own mind, I have tried to come up with a believable Big Picture that puts all the pieces together. The Klue narrative we have been following provides one possible SCENARIO to explain these things that appear implausible. But that scenario remains hypothetical and difficult to verify for now.

In the mean time we have been marched right up to the presidential election, which could well be the point of no return if things go wrong.

Personally, I believe President Trump will be re-elected, but we have been set up for a period of great turmoil afterwards.

How that turmoil is dealt with will be very telling. What new individual rights will have to be given up to deal with the ensuing chaos and free our economy from the tyranny of the dreaded Covid?

Many here, myself included, have come to see the election as an endpoint of sorts. But it is really just the beginning, and uncertainty will persist for some time.

edit on 11/2/2020 by cimmerius because: small correction

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

FIFY:

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Q is awake and posting.

So, the left is trying to say the “Red Wave” is really just a mirage? Do they think they have the cheating in the bag?

I think tomorrow is going to be one for the history books. A record number of Democrats will be admitted to psych wards all across the country.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
WTF? Looks ritualistic.

twitter.com...

Well, that’s a little spooky. I had a sudden image of Bane from Batman’s The Dark Knight Rises.😳

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

Take care over the coming week ME!

Perhaps arrange for the TV aerial to get disconnected?

The advice about "visiting family" sounds good to me... if nothing else, it stops either of you saying things that leave scars on your future relationship.

I have to admit something similar happened to me this evening... I visited my mother who then wanted to be taken to see my bro's new house.

She called me a "naive idiot" for putting so much unpaid effort into this... I told her I'd make her eat her own words and apologise in public... and she'd better drink up her wine or she'd be walking home.

Tensions definitely rising but to be expected - I think everyone senses how much is at stake!

Zip it and drink your wine Mother lol

Thanks
Take Care to ALL you!

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

O man the LA riots. I was there for that. Crazy times. Was working in downtown LA with my brother. We'd all leave the office early, but my bro insisted on staying late against our urging him to get the f out. Seeing the destruction first hand at a young age really changed my perspective of the world.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Anyone catch our elusive visitor?

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I did lol

Didn't stay long

edit on 2-11-2020 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

"From the future @ 5:55 PM."
"TRUMP WINS. Brace for impact."

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Light reading...

theguardian.com/books/2020/oct/31/the-godfather-how-the-mafia-blockbuster-became-a-political-handbook
www.theguardian.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Brace for impact, you say?

I think patriots have never been more prepared to hold the line. The stakes have never been higher.

(post by Trillium removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   
USUAL DECODES ON #4948 point to the following posts:

1, 17, 50, 57, 59, 60, 78, 123, 548, 1748, 2248, 2357, 2948, 3102, 3448, 4850

new topics

top topics

<< 240  241  242    244  245  246 >>

join