It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Re has EBS been used before?

Was it EBS used for the Hawaii missile alert? Or was that EAS?

If not then, as far as I'm aware, EBS has only been used to test the system thus far.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   
LOL.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The "7" is written the way someone in Europe would write it.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   
BLEXIT:
Candace Owens Blexit...twitter.com...
Over 2000 minority people marched in DC today for backing the blue and ended with singing the national anthem.
Imagine that, no rioting or destruction of property but rather showing pride and love of country.
People are waking up and breaking the chains.

www.theblaze.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Cavv... If I do, then will you have my 6?

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

There are a lot of minority POC who come here from countries that are majority POC run in the same ways our so-called enlightened elites want to run this country who came here precisely because this wasn't their home country and wasn't run like their home country.

They don't want any part of it, and they see the signs are scared sh!tless.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Can someone explain to me the earthly reason Clinton and Podesta seemed to be interested in UFOs?
If we go by a "normal" perception is it because they were trying to smuggle info for themselves or their bosses?

Also does anyone know the source of this video of a supposed brief of our starting stages of apparent intergalactic war? youtu.be...
(I backed up that above video and podesta child abuse video with his voice comparisons like a week or 2 before I decided to peek in here and see what nerve you guys were locked on.)
I need more details before running with it like a crazy person. To me this is starting to appear to be a strike from a team within Military Intelligence that's waited a very long time for the cult to strike (covid). I know you all already know this but it's important for me to understand all details. I'm kicking myself for stumbling on Q in 2020 and not the start.

Edit:

On Feb. 29, 2016, the office’s top human trafficking prosecutor, Amanda Kramer, met with defense attorneys representing victims of Epstein and his alleged madam, Ghislaine Maxwell, sources tell the Daily News. The attorneys urged Kramer to open an investigation of the duo. But Kramer had many questions, including how Epstein’s controversial non-prosecution agreement with the Southern District of Florida in 2007 would impact a new investigation, the sources said.
“We were saying to anyone who would listen: We’ve got clients who were abused. Some of them were underage. We have the evidence. There’s a whole record that’s been developed. We can establish beyond any reasonable doubt there was a massive sex trafficking ring going on," said David Boies, an attorney for Epstein victims.

www.nydailynews.com...
edit on fTuesdayAmerica/Chicago1811699 by Flesh699 because: Added meme to reflect my position among thread gods.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I worry about DMS and/or some kind of insurance policy.

Think about the horror someone like BG could unleash if he was arrested.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Cheers

It is also a common practice taught to those whose hand-written notes become part of official proceedings. Not strictly a European thing.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Cheers

I write my 7s like that, and I am from south usa.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: 1010set

Interesting. Didn't used to be that way. I remember being chided for "crossing sevens" once!

But, back in those pre-information age days, we had a secret weapon: Optional Form 41. Used for anything and everything.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Can someone explain to me the earthly reason Clinton and Podesta seemed to be interested in UFOs?

The earthly reason... because it's a major distraction from any news stories that get uncovered regarding them and their crew.

The esoteric reason.... they're growing tired of fiddling with human children and have moved onto extraterrestrial sex exploits.

☺️

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Skada

Skada, fascinating. I did some early school years in the deep South, and the teacher would have excoriated us for crossing the sevens.

I wonder if this is a change of the information age, when we all learned that "1" was not the same as "I" and "0" was not the same as "O".

Cheers

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Goodness, sextraterrestrial exploits.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Interesting. Didn't used to be that way. I remember being chided for "crossing sevens" once!

But, back in those pre-information age days, we had a secret weapon: Optional Form 41. Used for anything and everything.

Cheers

We were taught to line-through 7s, 0s, and Zeds. My 2s look like Zeds when written. I don't put the little loop on them.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   

I did it more after I took up Calligraphy, as I liked the way it looked, and could differentiate from one.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Lining through zeroes is definitely information age practice. May I ask which decade you learned this practice?

Cheers

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Cavv... If I do, then will you have my 6?

I'll hold the escape hatch open.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Lining through zeroes is definitely information age practice. May I ask which decade you learned this practice?

Cheers

Mid-Nineties. Before that it was just Zeroes we lined through.
edit on 13-10-2020 by 1010set because: Spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join